SAT

The Glass MenageRant

2,929 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, theresaL said:

Frenchie 

We used to have a poster here named Frenchie. But he was a woman. 

And she was English. 

But she lived in Japan. 

And she never made it to the US...

Timeline
8 minutes ago, cdneh said:

Seems like it is bad everywhere from Texas East. The local weather guy said it won't be until Friday before this current mess ends. I'm ready.

I have a ton of steaks left from the BBQ but can't grill it because of the on and off thunderstorms...

5 minutes ago, theresaL said:

Yeah it can get pretty wild around here. This year we've been lucky as everything has gone north or south of us or fallen apart before it got here. We've only had to go into the shelter once so far. It's a steel room located inside the garage so we don't even get wet. The most difficult part is convincing the Frenchie to stop looking out the windows and get inside the shelter. He wants to see a tornado first hand. I told him they look better on tv.

No garage here, so we have to get wet. It isn't far, but it is amazing how wet you can get in 20 feet, particularly when the dog is not cooperating.  I agree, better on tv. I've only seen the one, and that was more than enough.

Just now, SAT said:

I have a ton of steaks left from the BBQ but can't grill it because of the on and off thunderstorms...

Freeze them?

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

5 minutes ago, SAT said:

Now, tiffs thuggy friend wants my CRV. The thing is a 2009 AWD with 26,000 miles, in very good condition, I'm the original owner. I look around, it goes for 10-11k all day long. 

I'm asking for 7,000 so I have a clear conscience. And she's complaining that I'm asking too much. Are you ##== kidding me?? Some people you just can't help. I'll trade the thing in for 8 and save another 600 in sales tax. 

Man, does she expect to get it for nothing?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 minutes ago, SAT said:

We used to have a poster here named Frenchie. But he was a woman. 

And she was English. 

But she lived in Japan. 

And she never made it to the US...

My Frenchie is a man (biologically, genetically and identifiably)

He is French.

He lived in France.

And he most definitely is in the USA.

At present working at the Asian market.

Timeline
Just now, SAT said:

Selling fish to horny nipponese men?

Lol naw. Mostly selling seaweed and rice to the mama sans and sugary drinks to the street denizens. The guy with the taco truck in the parking lot comes in for chillies and to use the WC. We are quite diverse here. The Frenchie's English is improving nicely.

1 minute ago, SAT said:

We're about to get an inch of rain in an hours time...

I've got 2.5 in the rain gauge, since this morning. Really wet, but I won't have to water for a while :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I tried this new Blue Lizard Australian sunscreen that people are raving about.

My arms are red after 30 minutes in the sun.  Might as well have not used any.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, N-o-l-a said:

We can call you Pocahontas...

Timeline
6 minutes ago, N-o-l-a said:

Try Waikiki Aloe Grab-a-Tan #10. I order it online and have used it for years. I actually tan (a little) without burning and I can burn in less than 10 mins. Don't let the #10 spf discourage you it's more like a 30 or higher and uses aloe vera instead of oil. Here's their link: https://waikikialoe.com/Catalog/Water-Based-Tanning. (hope that's not against TOS)