SAT

The Glass MenageRant

2,929 posts in this topic

Waiting at dmv at 7am is fun.  I hope im out of here before 9am.  Since i work at 10am.  Im dressed for work though in case Im cutting it close. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Did you use your ox-like strength to charge the line, huh Niki-B. ma'am?

-------

Mini-B. didn't want to wake up this morning, continue zzz wee man.

He threw his pillow at Mommy & Daddy, chip off the old block man.

We are so proud of him, chip off the old block man.

-------

Sensations in leg still there but milder, cross-fingering we man.

Reminder to everyone that you need to order your pre-owned toilet seat(s), do it now man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Was out of dmv by 725a. Lady was impressed i remembered my loan documents.  I was unimpressed by the $450 i had to pay on top.  All fees were supposed to be into my loan. I think the dealership scammed me a little... jerkfaces. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Had a call on today all it said was cell phone and the number. So what the heck I answered it. Just a recording saying my internet will be shut off and my debit card charge a renewal fee and to press 1 to speak to a customer service blah blah blah. i hung up.

I only stayed on the line as I was expect it to be something like we are expecting outages in your area type of message. I guess this is the new scam call now. 

I got the veggies planted the duck run is almost done I need it to stay dry out there so I can get it done. I think tomorrow it says 100% rain:girlwerewolf2xn:

Daughters cat is having some issues. High blood pressure he's on meds now kidneys and all the blood work came back all good. He also has allergies and got a steroid shot. Fingers crossed nothing else comes up. Daughter will be a mess, this is her baby from Canada he's almost 13. She's had him for what feels like forever. 

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
10 hours ago, NikLR said:

jerkfaces

Now tell us how you REALLY feel, spit it oot Niki-B. ma'am.

41 minutes ago, Ontarkie said:

this is her baby from Canada he's almost Many. She's had him for what feels like forever.

In Poland, Many in cat years is Many in people years, si D ma'am.

This is either promising or discouraging, flexibility of P-math man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

10 hours ago, Ontarkie said:

Had a call on today all it said was cell phone and the number. So what the heck I answered it. Just a recording saying my internet will be shut off and my debit card charge a renewal fee and to press 1 to speak to a customer service blah blah blah. i hung up.

I only stayed on the line as I was expect it to be something like we are expecting outages in your area type of message. I guess this is the new scam call now. 

I got the veggies planted the duck run is almost done I need it to stay dry out there so I can get it done. I think tomorrow it says 100% rain:girlwerewolf2xn:

Daughters cat is having some issues. High blood pressure he's on meds now kidneys and all the blood work came back all good. He also has allergies and got a steroid shot. Fingers crossed nothing else comes up. Daughter will be a mess, this is her baby from Canada he's almost 13. She's had him for what feels like forever. 

had a similar call from "Verizon". Spoofing, of course, telling me my account had been suspended for verification blah blah. I spoke to Verizon, and that is actually their customer care number, but they were aware of the scam.

Rain, my good goodness, isn't it something?. I have half a dozen outdoor projects on hold. And I have to wait until things dry out a bit before I can get busy. I am glad I managed to get the grass cut before it started, it was already getting very high.

I hope Kitty comes right. (L)

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Timeline

That rain is nuts. My every bone in my body hurts right now. It poured cats and dogs last night. Stopped when I went to let the chickens out and feed the ducks and started again. So no yard work again today. 

We have comcast and not do to renew until November I think. They sure don't call you to tell you they are billing you or renewing your contract. We will be cutting off things at the end of this contract. We only need internet now. 

Thanks, I hope the kitty is all taken care of now too

Spoiler

Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Filed 03/08/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

Filed: Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ontarkie said:

That rain is nuts. My every bone in my body hurts right now. It poured cats and dogs last night.

Send the rain over here, please!

We barely had any snow past winter and practically no rain this year so far :(

And they say that the currently heat wave (it's been more than 70'F this week) is bringing some Sahara dust to Europe :(

18 minutes ago, Ontarkie said:

That rain is nuts. My every bone in my body hurts right now. It poured cats and dogs last night. Stopped when I went to let the chickens out and feed the ducks and started again. So no yard work again today. 

We have comcast and not do to renew until November I think. They sure don't call you to tell you they are billing you or renewing your contract. We will be cutting off things at the end of this contract. We only need internet now. 

I hear you on the aching bones. I've had to dig out my knee brace, as much as I hate the thing, I prefer it to sudden random stabbing in the joint. I likely need the joint replaced, but I can't really do that. No one to look after Himself 😕

It certainly did come down in stair rods around here. The Dog, aka Princess Who Cannot get her Feet Wet isn't a fan either. I found her sitting at the front door this morning, perhaps in the hope that the weather was seriously localized, and that a different door would magically open unto blue skies.  Very disappointed when it didn't.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Asia said:

Send the rain over here, please!

We barely had any snow past winter and practically no rain this year so far :(

And they say that the currently heat wave (it's been more than 70'F this week) is bringing some Sahara dust to Europe :(

I wish I could. THe ground is so saturated trees are going to start falling over their roots have nothing to hold onto. 

1 minute ago, cdneh said:

I hear you on the aching bones. I've had to dig out my knee brace, as much as I hate the thing, I prefer it to sudden random stabbing in the joint. I likely need the joint replaced, but I can't really do that. No one to look after Himself 😕

It certainly did come down in stair rods around here. The Dog, aka Princess Who Cannot get her Feet Wet isn't a fan either. I found her sitting at the front door this morning, perhaps in the hope that the weather was seriously localized, and that a different door would magically open unto blue skies.  Very disappointed when it didn't.

Oh boy, hard to take care of yourself when you're taking care of another. Try to be good to yourself as you are no good to either of you if you don't.

Haha my mini doxies are like that. Jack I open the door and he goes bouncing out splashing in the puddles. I'm happy it wasn't raining when I let them out this morning or I would have to keep the little ones locked up of find messes in the house. They are stubborn dogs. 

Spoiler

Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Filed 03/08/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ontarkie said:

That rain is nuts. My every bone in my

They sure don't call you to tell you they are billing you or renewing your contract. We will be . 

1- ya old git

2- you're what is known as a "holdover" subscriber now

3- poor little kitten cat

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Ontarkie said:

I wish I could. THe ground is so saturated trees are going to start falling over their roots have nothing to hold onto. 

Especially with a heavy engine block hanging on the branch...

Timeline
39 minutes ago, cdneh said:

This is why I'm trying to get my mother a home health aide. But she sure isn't helping me one bit...

I've got a good mind to drive her to Philly, drop her off at my sister's

"Here's your mother, no backsies"

She's driving me ###### crazy. 

Timeline

Spent all week running around, no work done in the office. And the big guy's not here. I've seen him maybe twice in the last month. 

Went to the Bronx zoo on Tuesday, there's 1 million illegals in there with their NYC IDs, they get free admission.

I pay 310 bucks a year membership. Get stuck for 2 hours in traffic getting into the parking lot. 

Ran into someone I haven't seen since graduate school. He's in charge of the....whatever dept it's called at the zoo. He says it's been like this nuts since the free handout. 

Timeline

Spent this morning finalizing taxes, then bank, a few other places. 

Fushing buddies are calling me up, "we're killing the striped bass, where are you?!"

I'm like, @x¥®£$#.....