SAT

The Glass MenageRant

2,929 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

[Tarklar stirs slightly from dead faint on floor]  How far under Manyk, huh Niki-B. ma'am?

Well after taxes just mildly but before taxes it was 17k. I was planning on spending 20k on a used car. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
7 hours ago, N-o-l-a said:

I'm reviewing Differential Equations and I see LaPlace transforms are on the list. Of course we didn't cover that at old school because ODE didn't require Calc III, so it was a topic for PDE,

Razzo fazzo blah blah blah.....

What dooyu talk about woman.....

Timeline
1 hour ago, NikLR said:

Well after taxes just mildly but before taxes it was 17k. I was planning on spending 20k on a used car. 

I think I'm gonna go replace my 10 year old CR-V (with 26k miles on it) soon... 

Just now, SAT said:

I think I'm gonna go replace my 10 year old CR-V (with 26k miles on it) soon... 

I dong think its big enough for your family but it's hella fun.   

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline
Just now, NikLR said:

No I was looking into another CR-V, that car is extremely functional. 

I might even go with a Minivan. But it'd be an AWD Toyota. 

They're like the only one in the business with one of those....

30 minutes ago, SAT said:

No I was looking into another CR-V, that car is extremely functional. 

I might even go with a Minivan. But it'd be an AWD Toyota. 

They're like the only one in the business with one of those....

Starting 2020 ford is only going to do suvs, crossovers and trucks.  Theyre pulling out of the car market in the usa.

Awd minivan is a little ridiculous. The suv is the new minivan.  Lol. (For moms like me who refuse to drive a minivan)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 hour ago, NikLR said:

My car is about that size and we fit all 5 of us in it.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, NikLR said:

Starting 2020 ford is only going to do suvs, crossovers and trucks.  Theyre pulling out of the car market in the usa.

Awd minivan is a little ridiculous. The suv is the new minivan.  Lol. (For moms like me who refuse to drive a minivan)

No Mustangs? I find that hard to believe.

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
CR1 started : 2014-06-06           N400 started: 2018-04-24
CR1 completed/POE : 2015-07-13     N400 interview: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
ROC started : 2017-04-14 CSC     Oath ceremony: 2018-09-24 – Santa Fe

2 hours ago, Russ&Caro said:

No Mustangs? I find that hard to believe.

Oh the mustang will stick around.  Lol

We have a 2003 mach 1.  Hubs best friend traded his 2004 cobra for a brand new mustang.  I was surprised. 

1 hour ago, SAT said:

Ford will still make a couple of cars. 

They're no longer manufacturing sedans in the USA is what they're saying. 

I think theyre ixnaying the fiesta and focus too. 

5 hours ago, N-o-l-a said:

My car is about that size and we fit all 5 of us in it.

I bet the dane woudnt really fit in the back tho.  Our dealer was about 6'3 and 250 (same as hubs best friend) and he was definitely squished back there. 

Load limit for my car is 850lbs.  Pretty sure with 4 of us we went just over that.  Lmao

Edited by NikLR

Timeline
13 minutes ago, NikLR said:

Oh the mustang will stick around.  Lol

We have a 2003 mach 1.  Hubs best friend traded his 2004 cobra for a brand new mustang.  I was surprised. 

I think theyre ixnaying the fiesta and focus too. 

I read somethin' bout that a while ago in some finance news. Can't remember what it is. 

Ford started as a truck company, and they're the best in the business. 

Although I love the crown vic. 

In my old days, I destroyed many of them. 

man how I miss that car. 

If they make it again, I'd run out and buy one.