453 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Cayacoa said:

Called again today on the 18th.

They are currently working with the cases from the 16th. 🤦🏽‍♂️ This is frustrating.....

Anybody else here has the time to spare to call NVC and see if they are bluffing? 

On the bright side... U got Texas. Nebraska is still waiting and prob will for another several months 

34 minutes ago, MzBrown said:

How accurate is this timeline?

image.png.6d37e18180a30cb92e9265c5f16fedc2.png

Accurate enough 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, MzBrown said:

How accurate is this timeline?

image.png.6d37e18180a30cb92e9265c5f16fedc2.png

Accurate. When I was doing mine in June it was a 4wk turnaround estimate and receive approval at 4wk + few days. Everyone is reporting that the wait time for document clearance is running 6wks+ each round. Hang in there!!!

21 minutes ago, IndiaAnnie said:

Accurate. When I was doing mine in June it was a 4wk turnaround estimate and receive approval at 4wk + few days. Everyone is reporting that the wait time for document clearance is running 6wks+ each round. Hang in there!!!

So basically you have to wait for them to get to your case and give you a case number and once you pay all the fees and submit all documents you have to wait for them to get to your case AGAIN? 

- January 18: Documents delivered to Chicago Lockbox

-January 22: Case Submitted

-January 23: Last Update

-January 28: NOA1 arrived on the mail. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Cayacoa said:

So basically you have to wait for them to get to your case and give you a case number and once you pay all the fees and submit all documents you have to wait for them to get to your case AGAIN? 

Yes, to receive case at NVC and send welcome letter is about 6wks. Pay invoice fees is 2-3 days. Upload docs, submit and review is about 6wks (follow instructions carefully because if they reject one thing you have to resubmit and wait again). Then you have to wait for interview letter from Embassy (Mumbai is running 4mths currently but supposed to be working on backlog). Other embassies are anywhere from 1mth wait to year or more (Mexico).

You can see my timeline for example of Mumbai process and my docs were accepted first round. Waiting for interview letter since July 11th and people through mid-May are just now receiving for October interview. We expect to receive a November interview if we're lucky.

Once you have NOA2 approval it's 3mths minimum best case (we'll fall around 7mths time) or up to 9mth if your Embassy is backlogged. 

7 minutes ago, Cayacoa said:

Yes. Just don't mess up in uploading your documents. Otherwise you're going to wait again on that review ride. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

4 minutes ago, IndiaAnnie said:

Yes, to receive case at NVC and send welcome letter is about 6wks. Pay invoice fees is 2-3 days. Upload docs, submit and review is about 6wks (follow instructions carefully because if they reject one thing you have to resubmit and wait again). Then you have to wait for interview letter from Embassy (Mumbai is running 4mths currently but supposed to be working on backlog). Other embassies are anywhere from 1mth wait to year or more (Mexico).

You can see my timeline for example of Mumbai process and my docs were accepted first round. Waiting for interview letter since July 11th and people through mid-May are just now receiving for October interview. We expect to receive a November interview if we're lucky.

Once you have NOA2 approval it's 3mths minimum best case (we'll fall around 7mths time) or up to 9mth if your Embassy is backlogged. 

Jesus 🤦🏽‍♂️

30 minutes ago, Cayacoa said:

Jesus 🤦🏽‍♂️

Not to mention the holiday season coming. I'm projecting our review date being the week of October 28th then interview being end of November. My husband them has to give a 4 week notice at work then he and our girls will be here about the beginning of the year. This process is not for the faint of heart for sure! I looked at the docs we submitted and i reloaded them to make sure they were facing up. Just trying to do as much as possible to avoid further delay.

Edited by MzBrown

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, captainH said:

My case was sent to NVC on August 19th. Texas service center. Its I-130 spouse.

I called NVC today adn they said they did not even receive the case yet. 

Is it normal or is something wrong here? 

I am getting worried that USCIS lost my package..

Dont you think if you update or have a TIMELINE it could help others who need help just the way you need help now????

Just an opinion though..

No anger please

5 hours ago, captainH said:

My case was sent to NVC on August 19th. Texas service center. Its I-130 spouse.

I called NVC today adn they said they did not even receive the case yet. 

Is it normal or is something wrong here? 

I am getting worried that USCIS lost my package..

We have the same situation. Our case sent from USCIS to NVC August 21, 2019 and they haven’t receive the case yet.

I-130 TSC

2 hours ago, SteBen said:

We have the same situation. Our case sent from USCIS to NVC August 21, 2019 and they haven’t receive the case yet.

I-130 TSC

Get your Senator or congress representative involved. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.