453 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Rute said:

Already verify my case remains the same, almost 7 months without approval and without update, should I call uscis?

Our Case approved last Aug 6, we just got it by mail Aug 10. Until now our case status online and case tracker  still “Case Received “ Maybe we might have same situation you will be surprise on your mail box with your NOA2 soon🙏

3 minutes ago, SteBen said:

Our Case approved last Aug 6, we just got it by mail Aug 10. Until now our case status online and case tracker  still “Case Received “ Maybe we might have same situation you will be surprise on your mail box with your NOA2 soon🙏

Hi, check on my uscis profile and they still don't approve me, I'm texa January 22, 2019 and I don't have news or update, here it says August 22 will be approved, thanks.

Any Dominicans here? I read in the news that supposedly there are no interview dates for immigrant visas, anyone can corroborate? 

- January 18: Documents delivered to Chicago Lockbox

-January 22: Case Submitted

-January 23: Last Update

-January 28: NOA1 arrived on the mail. 

8 minutes ago, Cayacoa said:

Any Dominicans here? I read in the news that supposedly there are no interview dates for immigrant visas, anyone can corroborate? 

I am Dominican, it has always been that way, but there is an official statement from the embassy you can not take from what free newspaper says and local news

On 8/14/2019 at 10:48 PM, SteBen said:

Congratulations! I'm from the Philippines, our PD is December 31, 2018 and until now we haven't received our NOA2. My husband called the USCIS to check but they told him to go to the website and submit an inquiry, but then again when we did that, it didn't push through because according to the site our case is still within the processing time. I really hope we receive our NOA2 soon. 

5 hours ago, Miyaka said:

Congratulations! I'm from the Philippines, our PD is December 31, 2018 and until now we haven't received our NOA2. My husband called the USCIS to check but they told him to go to the website and submit an inquiry, but then again when we did that, it didn't push through because according to the site our case is still within the processing time. I really hope we receive our NOA2 soon. 

What is your SC? It’s case to case basis but I’m sure you get your approval very soon. Just keep on praying and more patient 🙏🙏🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.