453 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Juliet57 said:

Hey I got the same error on my work computer but it works fine on my cellphone... no idea.

I just checked logging from the computer and it woks fine over there it seems..

On 8/5/2019 at 11:50 PM, Malinda87 said:

Hi All, I have been checking on my case status regularly and from yesterday below notice appear when I display the case. Has anyone experienced this and will this going to effect my case. Also does anyone have idea how long it will remain like this.

Regards Malinda

20C07FCB-4732-4B9E-84D7-6919AA7B0D3B.jpeg

Just wait 48 hours and log in again. 

- January 18: Documents delivered to Chicago Lockbox

-January 22: Case Submitted

-January 23: Last Update

-January 28: NOA1 arrived on the mail. 

2 minutes ago, BWman said:

A question for the people recently approved (congrats!)- 

What was your "approval estimate" date from Visa Journey vs your actual approval date?

Thanks!

My most recent estimate was September 22, and I got my approval on August 1st!

On 7/7/2019 at 5:02 PM, IndiaAnnie said:

@MzBrown Any updates on your daughters missing case and getting all of the files ready at NVC?

FINALLY just got notification that the case has been sent to NVC today.  Let's see how long for them to actually get it.  This has been a nightmare.  Four different inquires for help from various agencies (NVC, 2 Senators, USCIS Ombudsman) and  finally just got it. I was at the point of telling them listen..chalk it up to it being lost I can resend.  But they wanted to look for it.  Praying these next steps go more smoothly. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, MzBrown said:

FINALLY just got notification that the case has been sent to NVC today.  Let's see how long for them to actually get it.  This has been a nightmare.  Four different inquires for help from various agencies (NVC, 2 Senators, USCIS Ombudsman) and  finally just got it. I was at the point of telling them listen..chalk it up to it being lost I can resend.  But they wanted to look for it.  Praying these next steps go more smoothly. 

Hallelujah!! Not for lost time but so thankful that they've finally located and resolved the missing case to keep the family file together. Did you pay and upload docs on the other cases already to get a head start?

5 minutes ago, IndiaAnnie said:

Hallelujah!! Not for lost time but so thankful that they've finally located and resolved the missing case to keep the family file together. Did you pay and upload docs on the other cases already to get a head start?

No, I haven't. The other 2 are sitting waiting at NVC so as soon as I get a case number, I'll move forward.  It'll save a little bit of $$ but there I can make sure they are all together. 

Hey guys! I got approved today! According to visa journey I was going to get approval between August 29th - September 10th. What's next now? How long until I hear from NVC

- January 18: Documents delivered to Chicago Lockbox

-January 22: Case Submitted

-January 23: Last Update

-January 28: NOA1 arrived on the mail. 

On 8/8/2019 at 11:00 AM, BWman said:

A question for the people recently approved (congrats!)- 

What was your "approval estimate" date from Visa Journey vs your actual approval date?

Thanks!

My most recent estimate was September 22, and I got my approval on August 1st!

Hi everyone!!

so happy to see everyone getting approvals lately! And to those of you still waiting, we’re rooting for you!!

it seems like most people who have gotten their NOA2 are still waiting to hear from the NVC about next steps (myself included). 

I would urge everyone to start preparing their next steps even before hearing from NVC. For example, getting their police check ordered and long form birth certificate and other government documents that may be needed to be sent in. I went to request my police check and she said it will take around one month (I live in Canada), so I’m happy I ordered it now rather than when I hear from the NVC in a few weeks! Anything to cut down on the time between hearing from NVC and submitting to NVC helps the process move along faster. 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-3-submit-visa-application-form.html

steps 3 to 6 will tell you what you need to prepare. 

19 minutes ago, Dbrennan said:

Hi everyone!!

so happy to see everyone getting approvals lately! And to those of you still waiting, we’re rooting for you!!

it seems like most people who have gotten their NOA2 are still waiting to hear from the NVC about next steps (myself included). 

I would urge everyone to start preparing their next steps even before hearing from NVC. For example, getting their police check ordered and long form birth certificate and other government documents that may be needed to be sent in. I went to request my police check and she said it will take around one month (I live in Canada), so I’m happy I ordered it now rather than when I hear from the NVC in a few weeks! Anything to cut down on the time between hearing from NVC and submitting to NVC helps the process move along faster. 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-3-submit-visa-application-form.html

steps 3 to 6 will tell you what you need to prepare. 

Good evening everyone, 

My petition has been approved on the 2nd of August. My husband received the letter today by mail.  I just want to thank God and also everyone on this site for all  the information.  Please be patient and go let's go through the process to be with our loved ones I wish everyone all the best on their petition and may God have USCIS Department approve all petition in a timely manner. Best of luck everyone

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 hours ago, MrYang said:

Hi!

I was approved August 8th (Texas Service Center) 

My PD is January 23rd. 

And the VJ estimates that I would be approved between August 30th and September 12th. 

Good luck guys!

Please update your timeline, it helps everyone else who hasnt been approved to get a better estimate 🙏🙏

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.