Sarge2155

January 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

740 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/5/2019 at 8:06 PM, PushaKee said:

It won't take that long. I sent in an email that my fiance's name was wrong. Within one hour it was corrected and I received an email. I already have the new NOA1. I see your fiance is 9ja... welcome! 

Ayeee, Thanks for the support sis! I haven't heard anything yet though. But I'm not sweating it. 

Best

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Nneamaka Egbai said:

Congrats to ALL that have received their NOA2!!! So what is this tracker app? I have just been tracking via the website. Is there something else?

It's the same thing as using the track feature on the website. You enter your petition number and will give you the status of the case. It's just a little more convenient because it saves the petition number so all you have to do is open the app. It also tells you how many days ago the last update was. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 hours ago, YP950 said:

Quick question, is it usual/normal/ok for USCIS to only update one website? As of right now only the old website says that our case approved but the new one only says case received. 

Anyone else? 

I'm not too worried about it, and I will feel super happy when I have the physical letter in my hands...just curious. 

What's the old website? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
11 minutes ago, YP950 said:

Hmm, so what is the new site then? That's the site I've been using, I didn't know of another.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Tampa Wildcat said:

Hmm, so what is the new site then? That's the site I've been using, I didn't know of another.

This is the new website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ 

you have to create an account and add your case. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
6 minutes ago, YP950 said:

This is the new website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ 

you have to create an account and add your case. 

Thank you so much! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I created an account on the new site mentioned above. It's weird because the dates listed on the site are different than the dates on my NOA1. It's only off by a few days. Anyone else have that?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, HopefulOne1 said:

I created an account on the new site mentioned above. It's weird because the dates listed on the site are different than the dates on my NOA1. It's only off by a few days. Anyone else have that?

Dont worry about that, it's not a big deal.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.