MK_25

ALL Texas I-130 Filers

234 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Tulip_1 said:

Yes my husband is permanent resident..hve no idea about PD..

Assuming your category is F2A (I'm not well versed on visa categories for permanent residents) I checked and your PD is current. Every month there is a visa bulletin released that lists what PD dates are current based on country and category. All this means is that once you get your NOA2 you won't have to wait more for your date to be current (since it already is) and you'll be able to move on to the next steps right away.

I am not a lawyer and nothing I say is or should be taken as legal advice. 

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

Spoiler

Married: August 18th 2018

I-130 Sent: September 18th 2018

PD: September 20th 2018 TSC

NOA1 Received: October 5th 2018
Case Inquiry: July 13th 2019 

Case Inquiry Response: July 24th 2019 - in line for processing.

Escalated Case Inquiry: August 6th 2019 - tier 2 found that internal status was "in background check" despite results coming back 4 months prior.

Escalated Case Inquiry Response: August 7th 2019 - case was "delayed" because they had to "perform additional review" 🙄 case now with an officer.

NOA2: August 22nd 2019 (336 days)

Sent to DOS: September 5th 2019

NVC Received: September 13th 2019

Case Number: October 9th 2019

DS-260 Completed: October 28th 2019

NVC Docs Uploaded: October 29th 2019

DQ: December 18th 2019

Became IR1: August 18th 2020

IL: October 13th 2020

Interview: November 2nd 2020

Visa Received: November 5th 2020

POE: November 8th 2020

GC Received: January 23rd 2021

CR1/IR1 Montreal FAQ:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k927pE5wqzTN5n0lPYZ1JQxgbmnzmNWX5hSteyii0BY/

10 minutes ago, DGF said:

Assuming your category is F2A (I'm not well versed on visa categories for permanent residents) I checked and your PD is current. Every month there is a visa bulletin released that lists what PD dates are current based on country and category. All this means is that once you get your NOA2 you won't have to wait more for your date to be current (since it already is) and you'll be able to move on to the next steps right away.

Thnx for being so co operative..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

TSC is now approving Feb2019 I-130's

I am so overjoyed!!!

IR1/CR1 and IR2/CR2 important dates:

USCIS : Texas Service Center

NOA1: Feb 6 2019

NOA2: Aug 8, 2019

NVC Case#: Oct 10, 2019

NVC DQ:  Jan 6, 2020

Interview letter: Jan 23, 2020

Interview Date: Feb 25, 2020

7 minutes ago, swoned said:

TSC is now approving Feb2019 I-130's

I am so overjoyed!!!

Great news!!!  Congrats!  Hopefully, one more month for us.  We filed in March.  Good luck!

Our ROC story so far...
1/3/2022: I-751 sent via USPS Priority Mail; delivered to Phoenix Lockbox 1/5
1/6/2022: CC processed for filing and biometric fees
1/7/2022: Received receipt # via text
1/15/2022:  Received NOA and 24-month extension letter
1/22/2022:  Received biometrics appointment letter
2/8/2022:  Biometrics appointment
10/2/2023:  SURPRISE!  We received the I-751 approval letter and 10-year green card without an interview.  

4 hours ago, YasArr said:

Yes.. I saw approval of 7th Feb. Very excited. Mine PD is 25th Feb

Yeah. Continually and anxiously checking USCIS. They received my form on Feb 12. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, YasArr said:

And may I know, what was your estimate VJ's timeline??

Yes I did get approved!

So some info--

Our I-130 was approved in 188 days from NOA1.

as of yesterday (i kept a daily tracking spreadsheet) VisaJourney  adjudication estimate was  between  sept 7 - sept 21, which had been steadily tightening from  a sept14 - oct 10  estimate in mid July.

VJ timeline data shows TSC taking an average of 232 days from NOA1 to NOA2, but you must remember that this is an aggregate of user data and will include outliers of those who successfully expedited, those who were issued RFE's, and those whose petitions have been unfortunately delayed.  I think as the electronic cases start swinging in, this data might get skewed tremendously as they get processed so much faster. 

Igor's List, which can be found in the processing status here, was very helkpful in keeping track of trends and the range of dates members were being approved.

If you are a February filer--- there is a lot of reason to be optimistic for the next few weeks.  And March people ought to start getting antsy also :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, swoned said:

VJ timeline data shows TSC taking an average of 232 days from NOA1 to NOA2, but you must remember that this is an aggregate of user data and will include outliers of those who successfully expedited, those who were issued RFE's, and those whose petitions have been unfortunately delayed.  I think as the electronic cases start swinging in, this data might get skewed tremendously as they get processed so much faster. 

I just wanted to add to this that the estimates on VJ don't take into account outlier cases or cases where dates are clearly inputted incorrectly. 

Also, congrats on being approved! 

I am not a lawyer and nothing I say is or should be taken as legal advice. 

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

Spoiler

Married: August 18th 2018

I-130 Sent: September 18th 2018

PD: September 20th 2018 TSC

NOA1 Received: October 5th 2018
Case Inquiry: July 13th 2019 

Case Inquiry Response: July 24th 2019 - in line for processing.

Escalated Case Inquiry: August 6th 2019 - tier 2 found that internal status was "in background check" despite results coming back 4 months prior.

Escalated Case Inquiry Response: August 7th 2019 - case was "delayed" because they had to "perform additional review" 🙄 case now with an officer.

NOA2: August 22nd 2019 (336 days)

Sent to DOS: September 5th 2019

NVC Received: September 13th 2019

Case Number: October 9th 2019

DS-260 Completed: October 28th 2019

NVC Docs Uploaded: October 29th 2019

DQ: December 18th 2019

Became IR1: August 18th 2020

IL: October 13th 2020

Interview: November 2nd 2020

Visa Received: November 5th 2020

POE: November 8th 2020

GC Received: January 23rd 2021

CR1/IR1 Montreal FAQ:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k927pE5wqzTN5n0lPYZ1JQxgbmnzmNWX5hSteyii0BY/

Timeline
14 minutes ago, DGF said:

I just wanted to add to this that the estimates on VJ don't take into account outlier cases or cases where dates are clearly inputted incorrectly. 

That's really good to know. Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
On 8/10/2019 at 7:19 PM, YasArr said:

I have realized that spouses from Germany getting approval faster. Congrats to all those. But curious whether country matters when they see the case??

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's because  they have the Direct Consular File option avaialble in Germany.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.