Greenbaum

JANUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,020 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Pablito said:

Do we send out the ds160 now?

You'll have to see what's specific to your consulate. I know in the case for Ukraine, you can do the DS160 online as soon as you receive noa2, as well as everything else, just need your NVC number for the medical exam. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Pablito said:

Do we send out the ds160 now?

You can.  And pay the $265 visa fee. Make sure you’re set with all your embassy requirements.  And rejoice 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
2 hours ago, JMEngland said:

Is there anyone from the 28Jan-1Feb NOA2 group that has tried calling NVC? Not one person has updated their timeline with NVC received yet, and they're at 21 days. Hard to believe because about half of people have been making it to NVC in 21 days or less. 

If you have an NOA2 date between 28 Jan and 1 Feb, start calling and getting your case numbers! You are in your window. 

And remember to update your timelines 👍

I called and emailed NVC today. The first 5 times I called, the automated message told me to call later. When I finally got through, I was on hold for 30 mins. Then the lady said we were not in the system yet. NOA2 date was 1/30. So I emailed them...and now we hold our breath.

and i'm sure, email them again on Thursday. right Dan?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, kittyanne said:

Is this the letter that I have to print out for the medical exam and interview? Is there other forum for people that already has their case number for my next step..

0C1CE0D1-581F-4C32-B5CA-E40D6B08E7C9.jpeg

Yes, thats the letter.

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iceland
Timeline

Our NOA2 is January 26th on the paper. I've been calling the NVC and they haven't received it. I'm really hoping we make the March 5th shipment. It's just getting so frustrating. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@kittyanne the mnl2019... is the one that you need for the online  registration for your medical it’s a walk in no need for appointment

also do ur ds-160 

the schedule for the interview earliest is March 21 hope its not yet full

Edited by Poohnispongy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Poohnispongy said:

@kittyanne the mnl2019... is the one that you need for the online  registration for your medical it’s a walk in no need for appointment

also do ur ds-160 

the schedule for the interview earliest is March 21 hope its not yet full

thanks! is that all i need? no need to show the schedule of interview to show for medical exam? 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
Just now, Pablito said:

How can we track it? I have no idea. On the email they just said track it on ceac.

Look on the very 1st page of this thread.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

that mean embassy got email. When there change date it mean they get hard copy

4 minutes ago, Olichka said:

Status shows as “Ready”, took exactly a day From NVC to KIEV 😊

that mean embassy got email. When there change date it mean they get hard copy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
8 hours ago, jeffo said:

I called and emailed NVC today. The first 5 times I called, the automated message told me to call later. When I finally got through, I was on hold for 30 mins. Then the lady said we were not in the system yet. NOA2 date was 1/30. So I emailed them...and now we hold our breath.

and i'm sure, email them again on Thursday. right Dan?

I'd call every few days. My plan is to call every Wednesday and Friday from here on out until I have our case number. She needs it to do the medical exam. Kyiv is a quick turnaround Embassy, so I want her to be fully ready before our packet even leaves NVC. We have a Feb 6th NOA2 date, so chances are we won't have a number for a couple weeks and probably won't make the March 5th shipment, but I've seen people make it to NVC IN 10 days with case number assigned the next day, so anything is possible. I'm sure there are people around your NOA date that have made it to NVC already and they just don't know it because they haven't called. 

Just recieved NVC case number today.  Trying to log on to NVC website to "choose agent" , and "pay fees". But website wont let me. Do I have to wait longer?  Also, I have completed the ds160. Any help would be appreciated

6D444812-02FD-480C-9982-603B077ACB23.jpeg

Edited by Gc0988

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.