2,003 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
5 minutes ago, leroyleviticus said:

I’m in the process of applying for naturalization online.

DID YOU GET APPROVED FOR I751 ?

WHERE WAS YOU CENTER ? 

8 hours ago, mseck8688 said:

DID YOU GET APPROVED FOR I751 ?

WHERE WAS YOU CENTER ? 

Yes, my i-751 was approved on 11/12 and my case was processed at the Nebraska Service Center

Timeline
33 minutes ago, leroyleviticus said:

Yes, my i-751 was approved on 11/12 and my case was processed at the Nebraska Service Center

did you get interview  

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
5 hours ago, leroyleviticus said:

30 minutes ago, thetrademark said:

Hey everyone, just wanted to update that I received my card as well. There were no updates on the website, but it arrived a day before naturalization biometrics. Wish you all a Merry Christmas!

CONGRATULATIONS !!  and  MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
14 hours ago, leroyleviticus said:

I’m in the process of applying for naturalization online.

Please let us know the list of supporting documents needed for naturalization process? Do you have to file everything online?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Charming12 said:

Please let us know the list of supporting documents needed for naturalization process? Do you have to file everything online?

I *think* it’s just a copy of the greencard (front and back) and the marriage certificate (if filing under 3 year rule).

The other supporting docs are essentially the same as the i751 (obviously with additional updates since submission of the i751), that they want you to bring to the interview, rather than uploading to the application.  

1 hour ago, Charming12 said:

34 minutes ago, Cryssiekins said:

I *think* it’s just a copy of the greencard (front and back) and the marriage certificate (if filing under 3 year rule).

The other supporting docs are essentially the same as the i751 (obviously with additional updates since submission of the i751), that they want you to bring to the interview, rather than uploading to the application.  

That is correct. In addition to the above documents - I uploaded our tax transcripts for past three years (I think this is required) and few other documents such as utility bills, financial documents, etc similar to the ones submitted for I-751 process.

25 minutes ago, thetrademark said:

That is correct. In addition to the above documents - I uploaded our tax transcripts for past three years (I think this is required) and few other documents such as utility bills, financial documents, etc similar to the ones submitted for I-751 process.

This. I did 2 years of tax transcripts rather than 3 because we obviously haven’t filed this year’s taxes yet and I didn’t file in 2016 because I didn’t have my green card until the following year. I uploaded the same documents as with the i751, the only difference being that I had to go further back in time.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
2 hours ago, Cryssiekins said:

It means that we have to compile the same amount of paperwork or rather more for additional 1 year worth of supporting documents aghhhhhh. Thats too much work as it pertains 3 years of bank statement, tax returns, pictures, insurances etc. Oh lord help us with this #######! I have not even started paperwork for naturalization process. Look like its not as easy as I thought it would be!

Edited by Charming12

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Charming12 said:

It means that we have to compile the same amount of paperwork or rather more for additional 1 year worth of supporting documents aghhhhhh. Thats too much work as it pertains 3 years of bank statement, tax returns, pictures, insurances etc. Oh lord help us with this #######! I have not even started paperwork for naturalization process. Look like its not as easy as I thought it would be!

Hopefully you still have all the docs from last year, then you just need to add in the updates from this year.  

On the positive:  IT’S THE LAST STEP!!  I can not wait until I am free from ever having to file anything with USCIS.  (Assuming they approve my application for citizenship). 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good evening everyone. I stumbled on visa journey sometime 2 years ago while awaiting My IR1/CR1 approval and it helped me through the entire waiting process but now my wife and I really need the guidance and support of everyone through this i-751 process. Firstly, Can I start by asking anyone to kindly furnish me with a checklist for this process. Thanks all and wish us all the best. 

Timeline

i am not going to apply for citizenship double filing double headaches i will wait my   approval first  year green card on hand first and keep on moving  

11 month i ve been waiting silence radio i  dont know whats happening 

if my file is lost  ?????

1 hour ago, mseck8688 said:

i am not going to apply for citizenship double filing double headaches i will wait my   approval first  year green card on hand first and keep on moving  

11 month i ve been waiting silence radio i  dont know whats happening 

if my file is lost  ?????

Hey mate. You've posted in many different filers months in the last 24 hours.

Don't panic and wait! that's all you can at this stage. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.