2,003 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline
7 hours ago, flyingmamba said:

Actually, I take this back, I won't be calling them. Just saw an image of a letter, thanks to informed delivery by USPS, from USCIS. It's from "Department of Homeland Security, National Benefits Center, Post box 648005, Lee's Summit, MO 64002" Any ideas what this might be?

Wow you bio came in so early. May I ask which center did you file to?

i130 (both parents)

2021/06/04 i130 filed online, routed to Nebraska

2021/09/03 RFE received, responded within a day
2021/11/19 Both i130 approved.

Currently waiting for cases to be transferred to NVC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, Charming12 said:

I'm trying to add receipt no on paper base file to check the status but instead I got this There was an error syncing your case. Try again in a few minutes.

Did anyone experience that? If so, how did they fix that?

It takes  few days for them to input your receipt number into the system.  Try again Monday evening.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, Polblacque30 said:

Hi, did you fill the G1450 by hand or electronically? I filled mine electronically, my handwriting is from hell 😀. I got a rejection notice saying the payment amount is incorrect or has not been included. I made copies and I included the correct amount, so I don’t know what they are talking about. I am about to resend it and just want to get more information seeing your card was charged. 

I filled it out electronically.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
9 hours ago, gregcrs2 said:

It takes  few days for them to input your receipt number into the system.  Try again Monday evening.

It did work for me earlier in my new email address. I forgot my older email address password which I was able to retrieve it yesterday and I wanted to add receipt no in my older email so that I can keep track of any changes on my case automatically instead of checking back and forth through website.

Now that I have deleted receipt no entry in new email address , I cant keep track of my case in both of the email address. got this syncronized error message.

Wonder if that happened to others as well?

14 hours ago, NYC waiting game said:

Wow you bio came in so early. May I ask which center did you file to?

PO box in Phoenix

CR-1 Visa Journey

18/03/16 ............I-130 sent
21/03/16 ............I-130 delivered
21/03/16.............NOA1 (Nebraska)

24/03/16.............Cash Checked
30/03/16............ NOA1 Hard Copy
21/07/16.............NOA2!!!!

NVC

09/08/16.............NVC received file

26/08/16.............Case number, IIN and DS-261 submitted

30/08/16.............Paid AOS Bill

04/09/16.............Paid IV Bill
07/09/16.............Sent AOS & IV package
09/09/16.............Delivered package to NVC
12/09/16.............NVC Scan
28/10/16.............Checklist - Birth Certificate
21/11/16.............Second scan date
23/01/17.............Case complete!!!
03/02/17.............Interview date from NVC 16 March
04/02/17.............Email IV received 
05/04/17.............Entered USA

ROC
09/01/19.............Sent I-751
10/01/19.............Delivered I-751 
14/01/19.............Credit Card Charged $680

Hello everyone, my window opened Dec 24, 2018, but I took my time completing my documents.. it's almost done, I think I can send it by tomorrow. We didn't have lots of things like others here have.. and i feel kinda inferior, we just recently opened joint bank account, last month, so only 1 statement for checking and savings account, my husband has a credit card that I'm on but I usually don't use it. I just put 3 statements from it. We don't have apartment lease on both of our names, I just recently asked our apartment management to add me on account, but I asked a letter from them to state that I'm added, and I asked our super to make an affidavit to attest that I live in the apartment since I came here. We just didn't think ahead of the requirements we'll need for ROC, we procrastinate with it.  I just tried to be creative on what we got. We didn't send every statements we have, only 3 or 4 samples, so my the file i'm sending is around 1 inch Here's my list, I'm kinda expecting RFE, but hopefully these will be enough.

Table of Contents

Exhibit 1:

⦁    Original Money Order, in the amount of $680.00 for payment of the I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence + Biometrics fee
⦁    Enlarged copy of USCIS Form I-551 front and back (Permanent Resident Card)
⦁    Original Form I-751 filled and signed by xxx and xxx

Exhibit 2:

⦁    Copy of marriage certificate between xxxi and xxx on November 7, 2016 in New York, NY

Exhibit 3:

⦁    Copy of xxx Learner's Permit and New York State Identification Card 
⦁    xxxs Driver's License showing joint residence at "Our Address"

Exhibit 4:

⦁    2016 Tax account and tax return transcripts from the IRS 
⦁    2017 Tax account and tax return transcripts from the IRS 

Exhibit 5:

⦁    Copy of Apartment Lease agreement listing tenants at "Our Adress" beginning on August 2016 and copies of lease renewal for the same address for subsequent terms for August 2019 under xxx
⦁    Original letter from Parkoff Organization pertaining that xxx is a tenant of the apartment
⦁    Original affidavit from apartment Superintendent attesting that xxx is a resident since August 2016 until present.

Exhibit 6:

⦁    Copy of New York Health Insurance Marketplace Statement for 2017 showing joint account insurance plan
⦁    Copy of 2017 health insurance cards under joint account for Fidelis Care insurance plan
⦁    Copy of 2018 health insurance cards under joint account for Oscar insurance plan
⦁    Copy of 2019 health insurance coverage statement via xxx new employer, showing us both covered for next year
⦁    Copy of 2019 health insurance cards under joint account for United Health Care from xxx new employer

Exhibit 7:

⦁    Copy of electric and gas utility statements showing xxx as responsible for paying in our joint residence at "Our Address"
⦁    Copy of Optimum internet statement showing xxx  as responsible for paying in our joint residence at "Our Address"

Exhibit 8:

⦁    Copies of joint Savings and Checking account statement from TD Bank 
⦁    Copies of Citibank Master Card credit cards account number xxxx-xxxx-xxx-xxxx and corresponding statement with xxx as the account owner and xxx as authorized user 
⦁    Copies of credit card statement of Citibank credit cards

Exhibit 9:

⦁    Copy of back and front Costco Membership cards
⦁    Copy of Costco membership webpage showing us under in one household
⦁    Copy of Amazon Prime account webpage showing us under in one household

Exhibit 10:

⦁    Copy of receipt from NYC Century Bike Tour September 2017 
⦁    Pictures together at the NYC Century Bike Tour 2017 event 
⦁    Copy of receipt for TD Five Boro Bike tour for May 5, 2019

Exhibit 11:

⦁    Copy of receipt for Keto Fest July 2018 event fo rxxx and Jxxx (xxx Mother)
⦁    Pictures together at the Keto Fest 2018 event

Exhibit 12:

⦁    Copy of Broadway shows ticket receipts for Cats on February 2017 and Phantom of the Opera October 2018
⦁    Copy of Katy Perry: Witness the Tour Concert ticket receipt confirmation , September 2017
⦁    Pictures taken together on the Broadway shows and concert

Exhibit 13:

⦁    Copy of Hotel receipt for Kendall hotel in Boston Massachusetts, July 2017
⦁    Pictures taken together in Boston
⦁    Copies of Hotel voucher receipts and Boarding passes for our Mexico trip in October 2018
⦁    Copies of Formula 1 Gran Premio de Mexico 2018 tickets
⦁    Pictures taken together in Mexico
⦁    Copies of Hotel voucher receipts and Boarding passes for our Miami trip in December 2018
⦁    Pictures taken together in Miami
⦁    Copies of Hotel voucher receipts and Boarding passes for our Las Vegas trip in January 2019
⦁    Pictures taken together in Las Vegas

Exhibit 14:

⦁    Original affidavit of xxx attesting to the bonafide nature of our marriage
⦁    Copies of photos of us together at various events with family throughout the years

Exhibit 15:

⦁    Original affidavit of xxx attesting to the bonafide nature of our marriage
⦁    Copies of photos of us together at various events with friends throughout the years

Exhibit 16:

⦁    Copies of photos taken together at different places and doing different activities together

Exhibit 17:

⦁    Copies of greeting cards from family and friends addressed to us throughout the years

Good luck to everyone here! I'll update my status after I send my document..

Edited by Ryan H
Reason for edit: to remove credit card account number.

ROC Timeline:

01/28/2018 - Sent I-175 Packet to Dallas Lockbox

02/01/2019 - Case was received 

@j&j12 Looks great! 👍

Just make sure to edit your post and remove number of your Citibank Master Card. 

ROC

12/11/2018 - I-751 mailed (requested a fee waiver) to Lewisville, TX via FedEx

12/13/2018 - package delivered 

01/02/2019 - received text message from USCIS with case number starting with EAC

01/12/2019 - submitted online e-Request for non-delivery of NOA (the extension letter)

01/24/2019 - received the response to e-Request via e-mail, which says: "Please allow 30 days from the date of this correspondence for the notice to be sent".

01/28/2019 - received NOA (the extension letter), which extends GC for 18 months

01/29/2019 - received biometrics appointment letter

02/08/2019 - biometrics completed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 1/24/2019 at 10:45 AM, sun012 said:

Hello Jan 2019 filers, is there anyone who filed to the lockbox through USPS on Jan 17.

I sent mine with certified and it was available pick up and now USPS says Delivery Attempt: Action Need by Feb 2.

Does anyone having a same issue? 

Also sent our on January 17 and it was delivered on Saturday according to USPS. Still nothing from USCIS and I'm starting to worry. Checks haven't been cached either. Most people seem to have had these things happen within 3-5 days. Maybe I haven't received anything because they were closed on MLK Day??

1/17/2019.........Mailed ROC package via USPS, two day shipping to Dallas, TX

1/19/2019........Package delivered

1/22/19............Case Received

1/28/2019........Received text from USCIS with case received information and receipt number

1/28/2019........Bank check was cashed 

3/4/2019..........Submitted e-request for non-delivery of receipt notice

3/15/2019........Received email confirmation that a duplicate receipt was in its way

3/23/2019.........Received 18 month extension letter in the mail

7/5/2019...........Biometrics completed

3/11/2020........Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview Status Online. As of 4/13 we have not received any notifications

8 minutes ago, thejusts said:

Also sent our on January 17 and it was delivered on Saturday according to USPS. Still nothing from USCIS and I'm starting to worry. Checks haven't been cached either. Most people seem to have had these things happen within 3-5 days. Maybe I haven't received anything because they were closed on MLK Day??

We sent ours on January 18 and it was delivered on the 22nd according to USPS. I think we will hear something by Tuesday, at least cashed checks.

Naturalization Timeline

01/05/2020.......Filed N-400 online.

01/07/2020.......I-751 transferred from Texas Service Center to Lee's Summit.

01/31/2020.......Biometrics Appointment.

03/06/2020.......Interview Scheduled 04/16/2020.

06/16/2020.......Interview Rescheduled 07/08/2020

07/08/2020.......Approved

08/20/2020.......Oath Ceremony

N400 January 2020 filers spread sheet  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxlnPL1_Ln6rGAZcTwEf6e-dNjQkBmr02wYi6baeIF0/edit#gid=0

Timeline
16 hours ago, Rick & Apple said:

We sent ours on January 18 and it was delivered on the 22nd according to USPS. I think we will hear something by Tuesday, at least cashed checks.

Keep me posted! Did yours go to Dallas? GC expires on March 10. 

1/28/2019........Received text from USCIS with case received information and receipt number

3/15/2019........Received email confirmation that a duplicate receipt was in its way

3/11/2020........Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview Status Online. As of 4/13 we have not received any notifications

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Just an update!

Sent my application on the 17th, was delivered on the 22nd due to Saturday and MLK day, application was accepted on the 24th (accordingly to them it has been processed correctly with me the gc holder as beneficiary), cashier's check was cashed on the 25th! 

It starts the nerve wracking process!!!!

Edited by LoRo

42 minutes ago, thejusts said:

Keep me posted! Did yours go to Dallas? GC expires on March 10. 

My wife got a text about 30 minutes ago. Yes, it went to Dallas. Receipt # SRC19901XXXXX.
Our bank account is showing a pending debit for $680 also.

Edited by Rick & Apple
correct sentence

Naturalization Timeline

01/05/2020.......Filed N-400 online.

01/07/2020.......I-751 transferred from Texas Service Center to Lee's Summit.

01/31/2020.......Biometrics Appointment.

03/06/2020.......Interview Scheduled 04/16/2020.

06/16/2020.......Interview Rescheduled 07/08/2020

07/08/2020.......Approved

08/20/2020.......Oath Ceremony

N400 January 2020 filers spread sheet  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxlnPL1_Ln6rGAZcTwEf6e-dNjQkBmr02wYi6baeIF0/edit#gid=0

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Rick & Apple said:

My wife got a text about 30 minutes ago. Yes, it went to Dallas. Receipt # SRC19901XXXXX.
Our bank account is showing a pending debit for $680 also.

YESSSSS!!!! WE DID TOOOOO!!!! OHOOOOO!!!! 

21 hours ago, Kiolas said:

@j&j12 Looks great! 👍

Just make sure to edit your post and remove number of your Citibank Master Card. 

@Kiolas Thanks :) I didn't notice I posted my card number, so stupid.. 
anyway, I just sent today the package, it should come on Wednesday January 30. I just need to wait for now.

ROC

01/28/2019 - I-751 mailed to Dallas, TX via USPS

01/30/2019 - package delivered 

ROC Timeline:

01/28/2018 - Sent I-175 Packet to Dallas Lockbox

02/01/2019 - Case was received 

I have WACxxxxxxx receipt number. Anyone in the same boat?

1/12/2019: 90- ROC filing window open
1/17/2019: Mail I-751 Package via USPS Certified Mail 
1/22/2019: Package arrived
1/28/2019: Receive case number via text message  #WACxxxxxxxxxx
2/21/2019: Call USCIS for non-delivery notice receipt
2/29/2019: Receive 18-month extension letter (2 pages)
4/30/2019: Biometric Appt
...waiting...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.