2,003 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Phatrog said:

I sent mine on January 29th delivered same day and I got email on 2nd of January. 

What processing center are you guys at?

mine receipt number starts with EAC..i think it's vermont?

Adjustment from F1 status

01/18/2017  Mailed package I-130, I 485 AND I-765

Day 1 : 01/20/2017-USCIS received package

Day 6 : 01/26/2017-received NOA1 through text

Day 13 : 02/1/2017-received N0A1 hard copy

Day 15 : 02/4/2017-received Biometric Appointment

Day 28: 02/17/2017-did Biometric Appointment

Day 35: 02/24/2017-i485 case status changes to ready to be scheduled for an interview

Day 47: 03/08/2017- status changes to Interview scheduled on 13th april

Day 49 03/10/2017- received interview letter for 13th April

Day 83 04/13/2017- approved...case shows new card is being produced

Day 88 04/17/2017 received  hard copy of approval notices for I-485 and I-130 

Day 88 04/17/2017 Online status showed New card was mailed

Day 91 04/20/2017 Received Green card in mail !!! Total 3 months

On 2/11/2019 at 1:23 PM, Cryssiekins said:

What a disaster!

At least you got the case number and stamp though.  Now you don’t have to worry that your file was lost/misplaced or anything.  

Exactly! I was freaking out- I’m 8 months pregnant- this is the last thing I need to worry about 😞 but glad I got it taken care of 

30 minutes ago, Megha13 said:

Yeah mine was Nebraska. I130 though filling from abroad 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Nycwait said:

Hi NYC/EAC Vermont early Jan filers ...anybody got any luck with the NOA yet. I got an email stating they will send a duplicate. I also did my bio and strangely the regular uscis case status page is working for me and say fingerprint review is complete etc. hope to receive NOA soon

I filed a non-delivery last Friday when 30days was up. Haven't heard anything just yet. My case was received Jan 9 and also EAC.

i130 (both parents)

2021/06/04 i130 filed online, routed to Nebraska

2021/09/03 RFE received, responded within a day
2021/11/19 Both i130 approved.

Currently waiting for cases to be transferred to NVC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I’m wondering – on your case status online on the USCIS website a lot of you have the message that says “we received your case and you don’t need to do anything at this time.” Has any of you that has this message received your NOA or biometric yet? My case status says “we received your case and sent you the receipt notice” but I haven’t received anything, does anyone else have this message too and hasn’t received their notice? I’m wondering if this message even makes a difference. 🤔😩

5 minutes ago, MiaTher said:

I’m wondering – on your case status online on the USCIS website a lot of you have the message that says “we received your case and you don’t need to do anything at this time.” Has any of you that has this message received your NOA or biometric yet? My case status says “we received your case and sent you the receipt notice” but I haven’t received anything, does anyone else have this message too and hasn’t received their notice? I’m wondering if this message even makes a difference. 🤔😩

Our package was received on January 15 and we've had that message for a while. I think our NOA was never sent, so I'll be submitting an e-request when 30 days is up. BUT, we got the biometrics letter today dated a few days ago and my husband's appointment is February 20.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Megha13 said:

You are correct.

I-130

May 14, 2016: Sent I-130 Package to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 21, 2016: NOA2 Notice by App (LIN)

NVC

Nov 8, 2016: NVC Received

Nov 16, 2016: Case Number Assigned

Nov 18, 2016: DS-261 submitted and AOS fee paid

Dec 5, 2016: NVC Scan Date

Dec 6, 2016: NVC 3 N/A and Case Complete on Phone [1 day later!]

Dec 13, 2016: NVC CC e-mail

Jan 23, 2017: Interview...Approved!

Removing Conditions

Nov 2, 2018: Sent I-751 to Arizona Lockbox 

March 3, 2020: Approved by CSC

N-400

Feb 2, 2020: File N-400 online

Feb 25, 2020: Biometrics

3 hours ago, MiaTher said:

Yes, I received mine. They stated they received the case the 5th (delivered the 1st). I received the receipt notice in the mail on the 9th.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

For those folks who are still yet to receive physical NOA and got Biometric letter, I want to know are they(USCIS) waiting on us to do Biometric first and then they will issue NOA? My biometric appointment is on Feb21 and if I dont get NOA by then, is it possible to stamp my passport with I551 while doing biometric from local Albany Office, NY?

24 minutes ago, Charming12 said:

For those folks who are still yet to receive physical NOA and got Biometric letter, I want to know are they(USCIS) waiting on us to do Biometric first and then they will issue NOA? My biometric appointment is on Feb21 and if I dont get NOA by then, is it possible to stamp my passport with I551 while doing biometric from local Albany Office, NY?

If you filed early/mid January it seems like the NOA letter was just never mailed out (due to government shutdown). When is your gc expiring? I'm under the impression that they won't stamp until its expiring, and when they stamp its only valid for 6 months. You should submit a e-request for never receiving your NOA.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sam&Sam said:

If you filed early/mid January it seems like the NOA letter was just never mailed out (due to government shutdown). When is your gc expiring? I'm under the impression that they won't stamp until its expiring, and when they stamp its only valid for 6 months. You should submit a e-request for never receiving your NOA.

I filed on Jan 11 and it delivered on Jan 14 with receipt text notification from USCIS on Jan18. My GC expiring on April 10. 

Just now, Charming12 said:

I filed on Jan 11 and it delivered on Jan 14 with receipt text notification from USCIS on Jan18. My GC expiring on April 10. 

Oh so your "30 days" is about to be up and you'll be able to submit the e-request. Maybe start with that and hopefully they mail it soon. I'm doing the same. And if anything you can always get the stamp later on if they make no movement with the e-request.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Sam&Sam said:

Oh so your "30 days" is about to be up and you'll be able to submit the e-request. Maybe start with that and hopefully they mail it soon. I'm doing the same. And if anything you can always get the stamp later on if they make no movement with the e-request.

Thank you. I have already done e-request on monday. still waiting!!. I m just curious probably they will issue NOA once our biometric is cleared by FBI right?Dont know if its true or not

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.