TZM

(I-130) Dec 2018 Applicants

504 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
12 hours ago, Hilde said:

Hello, anyone here from the Nebraska Service Center with a December 2018 I130 submission? I have only received the NOA1 and still waiting for NOA2... 

This topic might be more helpful. It's for all Nebraska filers. Welcome to the craziness of Nebraska! I'm right there with you 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 hours ago, R+M Jordan said:

This topic might be more helpful. It's for all Nebraska filers. Welcome to the craziness of Nebraska! I'm right there with you 😊

Thank you for sending me here! I am so glad to have found a group of other people who are in the same boat as me. I was feeling so alone out there in this crazy process!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

What´s the next step after approval of I130 if both petitioner and beneficiary live abroad currently? I understand the case will be transfered to NVC, but what docs should be prepared?

On 9/27/2019 at 6:56 AM, R+M Jordan said:
On 9/26/2019 at 6:26 PM, Hilde said:

Hello, anyone here from the Nebraska Service Center with a December 2018 I130 submission? I have only received the NOA1 and still waiting for NOA2... 

Hi yes I am and we just recently got approved 

we submitted the I-129F which got denied and our I-130 got approved 

hopefully you will hear back soon 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 9/30/2019 at 7:24 PM, Hilde said:

What´s the next step after approval of I130 if both petitioner and beneficiary live abroad currently? I understand the case will be transfered to NVC, but what docs should be prepared?

Hey! How's it going for your case? Any good news?

You could prepare a little bit by getting your documents ready that you or your partner have to submit, like proof of income, letter of employment, tax transcripts for the last three years, civil documents - marriage certificate, birth certificate, any divorce decrees if there are any amongst you, US passport photo, police/criminal records, etc. Some people add "couple photos", evidence of bonafide marriage, etc. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hi everyone!

Any one else amongst us December filers waiting for a DQ/ approval of the CEAC documents? Or for those of you who recently passed this stage and received an instruction letter/ interview date, how long did you wait in the NVC process until you received an interview date and if so, was the interview date far ahead in time? Trying to see a possible timeline for my wife and me. Can't wait to reunite again! 

Does anyone know if NVC fees (IV,AOS) can be paid by petitioner by his bank account or they need to be paid only by applicant?

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.