TZM

(I-130) Dec 2018 Applicants

504 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 8/16/2019 at 12:25 AM, realmadrid23 said:

Hi everyone, it is more than month after uscis sent my case to nvc, we havent heard anything ? is there anybody in the same boat?

Our case was approved on 2nd july 2018 and uscis sent to nvc on 30th july 2018 

Got email on 12 july by nvc they recieved our case ..now waiting for case#

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 8/18/2019 at 3:55 AM, Sam17 said:

my case was approved on 10th I guess July and havent heard anything yet after 5 weeks, after they have sent it to NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
34 minutes ago, realmadrid23 said:

my case was approved on 10th I guess July and havent heard anything yet after 5 weeks, after they have sent it to NVC

Have you tried calling the NVC and asking if they received it?

Timeline
8 minutes ago, pinano said:

Have you tried calling the NVC and asking if they received it?

I had my wife call NVC. She didnt asked when did they recieved it , but they told her that they are on the stage of assigning a case number. I dont know how much do we have to wait for it. 

On 8/20/2019 at 3:44 PM, realmadrid23 said:

I had my wife call NVC. She didnt asked when did they recieved it , but they told her that they are on the stage of assigning a case number. I dont know how much do we have to wait for it. 

Same! We were approved July 16th and I called because I haven’t heard anything and they said they received it on August 8th and they were assigning a case number. Hope we both hear back soon!

Edited by Ross and Dina

Timeline

Yes, I hope too. My case was sent around mid july too. Did you see anyone with our timeline getting a case number? 

2 hours ago, Ross and Dina said:

Same! We were approved July 16th and I called because I haven’t heard anything and they said they received it on August 8th and they were assigning a case number. Hope we both hear back soon!

Timeline
On 8/18/2019 at 3:55 AM, Sam17 said:

We never recieved an email from nvc that they recieved the case, the only thing we can see is that they have sent our case to uscis. 

Hello! We got our NVC Case number yesterday via email from NVC. 😊

NOA1: 12/21/18

NOA2: 7/19/19

Sent to NVC: 7/23/19

NVC received: 7/31/19

Case number assigned: 8/22/19

We've already paid the AOS and IV fee and now waiting for the payments to be approved so we can finally start uploading our files. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 8/23/2019 at 6:26 PM, Peter and Kat said:

Hello! We got our NVC Case number yesterday via email from NVC. 😊

NOA1: 12/21/18

NOA2: 7/19/19

Sent to NVC: 7/23/19

NVC received: 7/31/19

Case number assigned: 8/22/19

We've already paid the AOS and IV fee and now waiting for the payments to be approved so we can finally start uploading our files. 

Wow so fast , bad luck for us 😓 our approved on 2nd july 2019 and case sent to nvc 30th july recieved by nvc 12 august and now no case# yet. DONT KNOW HOW THEY ARE WORKING.Why uscis send some petitions case right after approval and why some have to wait long just to send their case to nvc,🤔😪.

35 minutes ago, Sam17 said:

Wow so fast , bad luck for us 😓 our approved on 2nd july 2019 and case sent to nvc 30th july recieved by nvc 12 august and now no case# yet. DONT KNOW HOW THEY ARE WORKING.Why uscis send some petitions case right after approval and why some have to wait long just to send their case to nvc,🤔😪.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Yeah apparently we are one of the luckier ones. Fingers crossed the entire process goes smoothly! Hoping you get your case number soon! ☺ 

Timeline

Hi everyone, I have a question anybody who got approved at USCIS in mid july, have they recieved a case number? We havent recieved our case number for more than 6 weeks.

6 hours ago, realmadrid23 said:

Hi everyone, I have a question anybody who got approved at USCIS in mid july, have they recieved a case number? We havent recieved our case number for more than 6 weeks.

Do you know if case was sent by USCIS and received by NVC? When this was? When we were waiting for case number, lady over the phone told us that waiting time since case is received by NVC is 6-8 weeks. We waited 23 days, but it was almost 7 weeks since USCIS approval.

Also, it seems that they are overloaded. Review of submited documents should take up to 3 weeks - this is tomorrow for us, but apparently we need to wait another 3 weeks (all docs were submitted on 6 August and estimation of review of our case is right know mid September).

I'd recommend to check also NVC processing times here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/after-petition-approved/begin-nat-visa-center.html

They update that every Monday and for today, they are working on cases received from USCIS on 5 August.

If your case was received earlier, try to call them.

12 hours ago, Sam17 said:

Based on my link in previous comment, you'll wait another approx. 7 days to receive your case number. Sorry about that...

Timeline
9 hours ago, realmadrid23 said:

I was approved July 17, confirmed with NVC on August 9 that my petition was received on August 2, and received my case number on August 23.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.