TZM

(I-130) Dec 2018 Applicants

504 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 7/24/2019 at 9:35 PM, tomuk said:

We got our case number today. So it took 23 days...

Just recap:

• Center: NSC
  • NOA1 2018-12-19
  • NOA2 2019-06-04
  • NVC receive 2019-07-01
  • NVC case # 2019-07-24

I am sorry for everybody in NSC, as I saw on the USCIS website that they are processing May 2018 right now and waiting time is 11-14 months 😭

Did you receive any correspondence from NVC or did you have to call to find your case number?

2 hours ago, pinano said:

Did you receive any correspondence from NVC or did you have to call to find your case number?

They sent it via email. We had email registered during USCIS process and NVC took this automatically. Actually, when we tried to call earlier, they said that no physical mail should be send since we had email address at USCIS process.

I used to see this message in the beginning : 

"On January 16, 2019, we received your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number SRC199xxxxxx, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by February 15, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

Recently i am seeing this message on my case status:

We received your case

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your case.

Do this mean they are reviewing my case or is this just a general case status?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Got another message.  Im wondering how long I should wait to contact NVC for my case number 

July 25, 2019

Case Was Sent To The Department of State

On July 25, 2019, we sent your case, Receipt Number SRC1990155xxx, to the Department of State for visa processing. You can find general information on Consular Processing by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov . The website will provide information on what to do next, who to contact, and how to inform us of any changes in your situation or address.

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mayi & MiMi said:

Got another message.  Im wondering how long I should wait to contact NVC for my case number 

July 25, 2019

On July 25, 2019, we sent your case, Receipt Number SRC1990155xxx, to the Department of State for visa processing. You can find general information on Consular Processing by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov . The website will provide information on what to do next, who to contact, and how to inform us of any changes in your situation or address.

Can you please specify exactly where did you receive this message? On Case Tracker app? Are you using your IPhone or Android for this app?

5 hours ago, Mayi & MiMi said:

July 25, 2019

Check our posts little above. It took about 3 weeks to send the case (you were way faster), then about 1 week to be received by NVC (1st July) and another 24 days to get case number. Now we are waiting for payment processing (we paid 30 mins after getting case number through email, today money is out and fully deducted from the account - expecting on Monday or Tuesday it'll be clear at NVC). 

3 hours ago, portorusa said:

Can you please specify exactly where did you receive this message? On Case Tracker app? Are you using your IPhone or Android for this app?

We were using just this and was enough: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ruti said:

Hello everyone...

I very happy today, because finally we received NOA2 latter...and we "APPROVED"

Congratulations

We hope to receive our good news too

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ruti said:

Hello everyone...

I very happy today, because finally we received NOA2 latter...and we "APPROVED"

Congratulations !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

@tomuk

my last status was from my web account - the myuscisaccount 

https://myaccount.uscis.gov

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

55 minutes ago, Mayi & MiMi said:

@tomuk

my last status was from my web account - the myuscisaccount 

https://myaccount.uscis.gov

I saw, I tried to share our experience with current date. Both system shows same info, IMHO

about general status, that was reply to another member (@captainH)

Congratulations who were approved!

I tried to understand how UCSIS process works but there isnt any procedure or steps. I look at the timelines, some people's cases are approved earlier or other's later.  I guess we only wait and pray to God for approval. 

I hope we will hear good news soon too. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.