mine is same date as yours 😪😪nothing yet☹️☹️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sam17 said:

IS there any dec approval??  

Igor's list still same not updated since6/20 😭 

2 hours ago, ABA17 said:

No 😭😭😭😭 why soo long tsc😪😪😪

I've seen December approvals for Texas, not sure about California... are you petitioning for your parents?

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Juliet57 said:

I've seen December approvals for Texas, not sure about California... are you petitioning for your parents?

Im beneficiary. My husband filed I-130 for me.

TSC ,December filer😪

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sam17 said:

Im beneficiary. My husband filed I-130 for me.

TSC ,December filer😪

Your timelime is confusing, you went the k1 route and now I-130? What's your service center?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Juliet57 said:

i also have seen dec approvals and rfe's of 3rd Dec but idk why they are taking so long for same dates , as i saw many of my dates are already approved in last to last week. 😪😪but not mine😪

Timeline
1 minute ago, ABA17 said:

i also have seen dec approvals and rfe's of 3rd Dec but idk why they are taking so long for same dates , as i saw many of my dates are already approved in last to last week. 😪😪but not mine😪

I imagine a lot of desks with tons of applications that are reviewed by officers, since they have physical files there's no guarantee that applications will be reviewed in a particular order 🤷‍♀️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Juliet57 said:

Your timelime is confusing, you went the k1 route and now I-130? What's your service center?

Yeah  , we went through K1 visa that was terminated.and now we are in I-130 process,thats why its very hard for me to wait. We already waited for more than one year earlier and now its been 7 months since we applied i-130😪badly crying😭😭😭😭

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
6 hours ago, Juliet57 said:

I imagine a lot of desks with tons of applications that are reviewed by officers, since they have physical files there's no guarantee that applications will be reviewed in a particular order 🤷‍♀️

Actually, the cases received are getting scanned into e-format by USCIS. So they must be reviewed on a computer. Unless a certain page is badly scanned, and the officer wants to see the original in a physical form.

On 6/7/2019 at 11:13 PM, tomuk said:

We tried to expedite in February but was denied as the case “was not strong enough”. After that, we sent I-129F (K3) in March. Nothing more. They approved I-130 on 4th and denied I-129F on 5th, reason of that denial is obvious...

@tomuk when you sent the I-129F do you send it to one of the Texas addresses That is listed on the form site? 

I am working on sending the I-129F too as I am still waiting for NOA2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, MrsBritish said:

@tomuk when you sent the I-129F do you send it to one of the Texas addresses That is listed on the form site? 

I am working on sending the I-129F too as I am still waiting for NOA2

I also followed @tomuk and sent our i-129f last month. We sent it to the second Texas address listed there, since we used DHL. But yes, those are the ones you should use.

Edited by pinano
grammar

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I just got an email saying an action had been taken on my case.

https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant -- the account that requires two-factor authentication shows:
"On July 05, 2019, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number SRCXXXXXXXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice."

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus -- the account that doesn't require two-factor authentication and where the case can be checked without a login shows no change; the last change showing there being the Date of Birth on the NOA1.

I'm guessing they query separate databases and that the latter account will be updated soon and a notification will be received via mail.

• 2018-11-07 - Marriage.
  • 2018-12-12 - I-130 mailed.
  • 2018-12-24 - NOA1 received.
  • 2018-12-28 - File to change the Date of Birth for the Petitioner on the NOA1 as it was off by one year.
  • 2016-01-15 - Date of Birth changed.
  • 2019-07-05 - Approval/NOA2

• Service Centre/Center: Texas
  • Beneficiaries Country: Scotland/United Kingdom
  • Weight of the I-130 packet: 1417g/1.4Kg |3lb, 2oz

Timeline
4 minutes ago, KrisandCrystal said:

I just got an email saying an action had been taken on my case.

https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant -- the account that requires two-factor authentication shows:
"On July 05, 2019, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number SRCXXXXXXXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice."

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus -- the account that doesn't require two-factor authentication and where the case can be checked without a login shows no change; the last change showing there being the Date of Birth on the NOA1.

I'm guessing they query separate databases and that the latter account will be updated soon and a notification will be received via mail.

• 2018-11-07 - Marriage.
  • 2018-12-12 - I-130 mailed.
  • 2018-12-24 - NOA1 received.
  • 2018-12-28 - File to change the Date of Birth for the Petitioner on the NOA1 as it was off by one year.
  • 2016-01-15 - Date of Birth changed.
  • 2019-07-05 - Approval/NOA2

• Service Centre/Center: Texas
  • Beneficiaries Country: Scotland/United Kingdom
  • Weight of the I-130 packet: 1417g/1.4Kg |3lb, 2oz

Congratulations dear🎊 Did uscis online update it or not yet??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline
37 minutes ago, ABA17 said:

Congratulations dear🎊 Did uscis online update it or not yet??

One part of USCIS shows it as updated the other part doesn't. From what I've read it's no uncommon for the part that hasn't been update to lag behind the mailed notice of approval.

Timeline

Omg omg 🥰🥰🥰 Guys my case is approved at full 7 months.There is no update in case status and no email .I just made an account on uscis ,when i enter my reciept number it said its approved .My husband is not at home since few days so i hope he will get physical letter soon. Thanks to God..🙏🙏🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Pd-3rd dec2018

NOA1-6 dec2018

NOA2 -3rd july 

TSC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.