Captain Oates

Where can I get my brains washed

276 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

lisa of the apostrophe police -

I throw myself at your feet as I am an apostrophe hound too and I cast spells on people who write carrot's and Jamese's short cuts

I am so ashamed that my profile had 1 (2 instances but let's say 1)

no really I am and I am going to make myself fast for the next 10 minutes to show how sorry I am

I am on a light diet anyway - it gets light and I start eating

I have corrected it now - can you ever forgive - it was a first offence - ever

alan

moresheep400100.jpg

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I throw myself at your feet as I am an apostrophe hound too and I cast spells on people who write carrot's and Jamese's short cuts

no really I am and I am going to make myself fast for the next 10 minutes to show how sorry I am

alan

Hey I would have never pointed it out had you not jumped on JenT for editing.

How's that crow taste? :P

Oh, and my siggy pic was here long before I noticed that...it's not some dig at you, btw. :thumbs:

Timeline

alan

Hey I would have never pointed it out had you not jumped on JenT for editing.

How's that crow taste? :P

Oh, and my siggy pic was here long before I noticed that...it's not some dig at you, btw. :thumbs:

I know - I saw it ages ago and loved it at first sight... sometimes I can't eat in a pub if they have quiz night's

It makes me feel physically ill !

The crow tastes good as I feel I am doing penance and I won't go down there when I die

If you ever need a hit man with spray paint - let me know !

together we can educate the world and then space ! I bet there are Martians selling sausage's so our work will never end

Won't it be confusing if the guy's name is 'Martian' too - it will be Martian's Martian sausage's and when we tell him to drop the apostrophe it will be Martians Martian Sausage's

alan

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

I can't decide if my migraine was caused by this thread or by my trip to the optician this morning where he shined bright lights in my eyes forever. :lol:

Well you'd better stay out of the Russian forum then. Between these two threads for Lisa and me, it's been quite a day.

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

I can't decide if my migraine was caused by this thread or by my trip to the optician this morning where he shined bright lights in my eyes forever. :lol:

Well you'd better stay out of the Russian forum then. Between these two threads for Lisa and me, it's been quite a day.

lol yes!

I had been neglecting that thread most of the day! But I'm stuck back in now!

I saw that one already. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have ulcers on my corneas...well, the ones on my right eye have just recently healed...but my eyes are so sensitive to light at this point that spending an hour outdoors with sunglasses on is enough to trigger a migraine. Maybe it's a TUMOR!

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Timeline

You only thought it was the optician - the bright lights were from my mother ship and you have been abducted all day...

Anyway, hope you liked our wallpaper and you are settled back in comfortably now...

may we keep the samples ?

moresheep400100.jpg

I know - I saw it ages ago and loved it at first sight... sometimes I can't eat in a pub if they have quiz night's

It makes me feel physically ill !

The crow tastes good as I feel I am doing penance and I won't go down there when I die

If you ever need a hit man with spray paint - let me know !

together we can educate the world and then space ! I bet there are Martians selling sausage's so our work will never end

Won't it be confusing if the guy's name is 'Martian' too - it will be Martian's Martian sausage's and when we tell him to drop the apostrophe it will be Martians Martian Sausage's

alan

I don't even know why it irritates me as much as it does, but it does!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex once pasted me a link to a site called the 'Apostrophe Protection Society' lol

I can't decide whether I love you or hate you Alan.

:blush:

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

I have ulcers on my corneas...well, the ones on my right eye have just recently healed...but my eyes are so sensitive to light at this point that spending an hour outdoors with sunglasses on is enough to trigger a migraine. Maybe it's a TUMOR!

[ arnold] IT'S NOT A TOOMAH! [/ arnold]

Edited by LisaD

ZILLION cool points for LisaD.

kcop.jpg

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Timeline
I can't decide whether I love you or hate you Alan.

:blush:

Love, hate - they are but 2 horns on the same goat (The Vikings with kirk douglas)

moresheep400100.jpg

ZILLION cool points for LisaD.

kcop.jpg

:lol: Lisa gets the prize for the best-timed movie quote of the day!!

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.