Captain Oates

Where can I get my brains washed

276 posts in this topic

Alan

You asked where can you get your brains washed.....simple answer dear.......YOU CAN'T!!!

Do yourself a favour (yes I am british), stop being a #######, picking fights and offending the nation that you are going to call home. It's not cool to generalise that all americans are the same, thank god we can say this about the Brits because I would hate to be categorised as someone like you!

Now be a good boy and behave yourself!

DCF - London

18 Jul 04 - Police Certificate Requested

19 Jul 04 - I-130 sent

22 Jul 04 - NOA I-130 logged with INS

29 Jul 04 - DS230 sent

29 Jul 04 - Had vaccinations

14 Aug 04 - Police Certificate Received

30 Sept 04 - I-130 approved

30 Nov 04 - Received I-864 from co sponsor

04 Dec 04 - Sent DS2001

13 Jan 05 - Interview date 04 Feb 05

04 Feb 05 - VISA APPROVED!!!

08 Feb 05 - Proud owner of IR-1 Visa

09 Jun 05 - Arrived in the USA

24 April 09 - US Citizen

26551rm8.th.jpg

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan piece of advice - bring your own duvet next time.

Or simply go to IKEA, the best place for cheap good duvets in the USA.

I told him that last time and he wouldn't have it that they were proper duvets. Yes they are, I argued, just like the ones they sell in Europe. No no no, he insisted.

I'm glad your are thinking about your cheshire cheese needs in advance alan - that's one thing you can't get over here too easily.

90day.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Alan

You asked where can you get your brains washed.....simple answer dear.......YOU CAN'T!!!

Do yourself a favour (yes I am british), stop being a #######, picking fights and offending the nation that you are going to call home. It's not cool to generalise that all americans are the same, thank god we can say this about the Brits because I would hate to be categorised as someone like you!

Don't use obscentities on me - otherwise our hosts will think we are from the lower classes

kicked up out of the gutter and all that

Anyway it ended up with me finding a lovely American contribution that I value - so don't you spoil it - Limey !

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Timeline
I have had a few suggestions - ranging from

f-off

and stay away to

shut up

Are those suggestions for us, or for yourself?

ok Jent - the fact that you had to edit a half line post means you are disqualified - go and stand at the back of the class - and put this hat on !

Let's see, you severly edited my post. Pot. kettle. black.

I found many an ignorant Brit while living there.

You are going to have a hell of a time living in America.

You will find ignorant people everywhere - even in the white house

>>You are going to have a hell of a time living in America <<<

Sounds like another threat - I know I will have a great time with all your cheapo currency haha !

see what I mean about the underlying simmering violence ? it's runs through so many replies - you are all there with your hot pokers just aching to get at me for saying that GENERALLY Americans are not receptive to the slightest flaw in their country being pointed out...

That is all I am saying and all I have said - and it raises you all to such fury !

Collective paranoia or what

PS: Did you mother ever tell you you were 'special'?

Edited by devilette

Alan

Don't use obscentities on me - otherwise our hosts will think we are from the lower classes

kicked up out of the gutter and all that

Anyway it ended up with me finding a lovely American contribution that I value - so don't you spoil it - Limey !

Sorry Alan

I see now that you are revelling in hogging the limelight.

Are you in any way related to Victor Meldrew??

DCF - London

19 Jul 04 - I-130 sent

29 Jul 04 - DS230 sent

04 Dec 04 - Sent DS2001

24 April 09 - US Citizen

26551rm8.th.jpg

Timeline
PS: Did you mother ever tell you you were 'special'?

I love your signature - everyone is praising the lord and all sorts of deities on here

You know my mother didn't need to tell me I was special so stop teasing

Who else gets a master's degree while they are still in the womb ?

Trouble is - I had nowhere to hang it !

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline
Sorry Alan

Apology accepted - I nearly got female biological with you but stopped just in time.

Wish I was in his will - our new buddies won't know who he is but this is the UK forum right so this is our territory ?

Actually I dont like swearing but some of em make my flesh crawl they are so insiduously slimy and I would rather have a page of nasty swearing than that...

When I was 19 (in the 60's) I was with Robert Peel's boys in Leeds and I was used to walking up to a crowd of 300 on a Saturday night in the worst areas on my own and telling them to shut up and go home - you could in those days and live to tell the tale...

I guess the habit stuck and I don't mind taking on a pack of baying wolves.

When I was 21, I was a husband, a father, a householder and a detective - I have been at hundreds of post mortems (autopsies) and held a mother while she was sick down me for an hour after I told her that her son was drowned.. I have eaten my breakfast off a dead man's chest - you get desensitised you know......I have searched hay lofts at 3am - alone and unarmed for a murderer who blasted a policeman's head off 1 mile away and 1 hour before...and much much more

After that I was Finance Director of a group of 20 Companies in Europe reporting to Atlanta and I spent a lot of time in Georgia - New York/Paris/Monte Carlo/London/ Munich - flying Concorde etc - I am no stranger to Americans and the ways of Americans and I can handle it and I will be fine

My son was an exotic dancer in the Chippendales and lives in Tenerife... My daughter is a beautiful blonde with 3 kids - one of whom is 6ft 2"

people come on here and question my manhood and make out I am a wimp and frightened of living in the US and call me various names and just expose themselves as nasty and small minded .... of course I ask for for abuse by setting myself up in a high profile way and I aren't complaining - I am just trying to keep my skills at taking on a mob I guess - varying results but I don't run from the likes of them - but it's a constant reminder that this island has 60 million examples of the most dangerous animal ever to walk the face of the earth- and every other animal is frightened of it with good reason. I will bear that in mind more so in the US where guns are rife.

I am no fool and I would not have survived so long if I was a reckless goboff in the presence of violent people - so I will be ok in the US and chose my company and my moments carefully

There are some total sweeties on VJ - but as in society, they are in the minority - but it's nice when you come across em

alan

moresheep400100.jpg

Sorry Alan

Apology accepted - I nearly got female biological with you but stopped just in time.

Wish I was in his will - our new buddies won't know who he is but this is the UK forum right so this is our territory ?

Actually I dont like swearing but some of em make my flesh crawl they are so insiduously slimy and I would rather have a page of nasty swearing than that...

When I was 19 (in the 60's) I was with Robert Peel's boys in Leeds and I was used to walking up to a crowd of 300 on a Saturday night in the worst areas on my own and telling them to shut up and go home - you could in those days and live to tell the tale...

When I was 21, I was a husband, a father, a householder and a detective - I have been at hundreds of post mortems (autopsies) and held a mother while she was sick down me for an hour after I told her that her son was drowned.. I have eaten my breakfast off a dead man's chest - you get desensitised you know......I have searched hay lofts at 3am - alone and unarmed for a murderer who blasted a policeman's head off 1 mile away and 1 hour before...and much much more

After that I was Finance Director of a group of 20 Companies in Europe reporting to Atlanta and I spent a lot of time in Georgia - New York/Paris/Monte Carlo/London/ Munich - flying Concorde etc - I am no stranger to Americans and the ways of Americans and I can handle it and I will be fine

My son was an exotic dancer in the Chippendales and lives in Tenerife... My daughter is a beautiful blonde with 3 kids - one of whom is 6ft 2"

people come on here and question my manhood and make out I am a wimp and frightened of living in the US and call me various names and just expose themselves as nasty and small minded .... of course I ask for for abuse by setting myself up in a high profile way and I aren't complaining - I am just trying to keep my skills at taking on a mob I guess - varying results but I don't run from the likes of them - but it's a constant reminder that this island has 60 million examples of the most dangerous animal ever to walk the face of the earth- and every other animal is frightened of it with good reason. I will bear that in mind more so in the US where guns are rife.

I am no fool and I would not have survived so long if I was a reckless goboff in the presence of violent people - so I will be ok in the US and chose my company and my moments carefully

There are some total sweeties on VJ - but as in society, they are in the minority - but it's nice when you come across em

alan

What is going on? Are you manic or what?

Timeline

A pedler is a person who

without horse or other beast

bearing or drawing burden

travels and trades on foot

and goes from town to town or other men's houses

Carrying to sell or exposing for sale

good wares or merchandise immediately to be delivered

except for sellers of fresh fruit and vegetables in amarket

your call..

moresheep400100.jpg

Sorry Alan

alan

Thanks Alan....but you could have just said ...Broma your nice!! ;)

DCF - London

19 Jul 04 - I-130 sent

29 Jul 04 - DS230 sent

04 Dec 04 - Sent DS2001

24 April 09 - US Citizen

26551rm8.th.jpg

Timeline

Sorry I thought you were asking if I was a maniac - that would be a relative term I think and in the eye of the beholder...

No I'm not manic - just killing time til my wife arrives back from Milwaukee on Thursday

I am doing it in the off topic are anything goes so I figured it was ok to have a merry romp there...

What makes you think I am manic - do you recognize the symptoms ? does it run in your family ?

I am never depressed - I was still smiling when my cat was run over so I must be well balanced

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline
[

Broma my heart was stolen a few posts back - you were pipped to the post - but I will put you on my possibly nice list even though you you made anatomical references with regard to me - but we won't talk about that as I have forgiven you.

alan

moresheep400100.jpg

Sorry I thought you were asking if I was a maniac - that would be a relative term I think and in the eye of the beholder...

No I'm not manic - just killing time til my wife arrives back from Milwaukee on Thursday

I am doing it in the off topic are anything goes so I figured it was ok to have a merry romp there...

What makes you think I am manic - do you recognize the symptoms ? does it run in your family ?

I am never depressed - I was still smiling when my cat was run over so I must be well balanced

yeah that's it..well balanced! :blink:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
[

Broma my heart was stolen a few posts back - you were pipped to the post - but I will put you on my possibly nice list even though you you made anatomical references with regard to me - but we won't talk about that as I have forgiven you.

alan

:P

You crack me up!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.