2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
4 hours ago, Florecita_Bella said:

I appreciate your help with the following concern:

• I file the I-360 in May, in that Form select the box to receive an EAD based on the I-360 once it is approved;
  • In July I received an RFE of good moral conduct;
  • In September, I responded to the RFE and together with the answer I sent Forms I-485 and I-765 (C09);
  • In October I received the Prima Facie.
  • In October I received biometric notices only for the I-485 and I-765 (C09) applications but I have never received biometric notices for the I-360 form.

Is this situation normal or should I have received biometric notices for I-360 as well?
What should I do?
Thank you all for your comments….

There is no fingerprint on I-360 since it is not a Card.

, but rather on your EAD and GC. It is normal i guess

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, Tony1912 said:

If anyone knows, please help. I submitted i-360 and i-485 concurrently. VAWA was approved. Now I got a letter for i-485 interview. They are requesting to bring an evidence of the completed I-864W. I have never submitted this form with my package. What should I do?

Pls which state are you?

8 hours ago, Tony1912 said:

If anyone knows, please help. I submitted i-360 and i-485 concurrently. VAWA was approved. Now I got a letter for i-485 interview. They are requesting to bring an evidence of the completed I-864W. I have never submitted this form with my package. What should I do?

You need to fill out the form and take it along with you since you did not send a copy along with your i-485, it is mandatory  for all vawa applications, it's just a waiver of affidavit of support, meaning you are not required have a financial sponsor. If I may ask Which office is your interview and how long after approval you got notice for interview?

Edited by Ilo

5 minutes ago, Ilo said:

You need to fill out the form and take it along with you since you did not send a copy along with your i-485, it is mandatory  for all vawa applications, it's just a waiver of affidavit of support, meaning you are not required have a financial sponsor. If I may ask Which office is your interview and how long after approval you got notice for interview?

Thank you! I’m in Oakland park office, Florida. My vawa was approved in July 2018, and I got interview notice 2 days ago, scheduling on December 18, 3018. However,  online status is still «case was received in my local office».

Are you sure I don’t need to send the I-864w form before my interview, and it’s fine just to bring it with me to an interview?

6 minutes ago, Tony1912 said:

Thank you! I’m in Oakland park office, Florida. My vawa was approved in July 2018, and I got interview notice 2 days ago, scheduling on December 18, 3018. However,  online status is still «case was received in my local office».

Are you sure I don’t need to send the I-864w form before my interview, and it’s fine just to bring it with me to an interview?

You don't have to send it ahead, It is fine to bring it with you, do as you are instructed. Goodluck with your interview.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
On 12/11/2018 at 9:04 AM, Behuman said:

Hi everyone, I finally received update from my Senator's office, they got response from USCIS that my file is pending with FBI for background check. Does anyone have idea how long does that take. And is there anything I can do. 

Keep following up with your senator every 60 days.

20 hours ago, Hopenyc said:

I received NTA 35days after denied.

20 hours ago, Jawithlove said:

Hello everyone, last year December two immigration officers came to visit me. I told them I was now separated from my husband and they told me about vawa. The thing is somehow my husband knows about it. At first he acted like they told him and if u file the form he will tell them it’s frauds then he said they sent a letter telling everything everyone including me said and they are waiting for his response. During our initial interview they said that they would send an RFE for a disposition for a petty theft I had and more pictures. I never received the RFE and I separated soon after and he kept saying he did not receive it. My lawyer told me that I had been put in removal proceedings I didn’t know. I just knew I was denied but I don’t know for what reason. My question is why would my removal proceedings come so fast. It’s in early February’. Just a year after they came to visit me but not even a year after the denial @sandranj

@sandranj

7 hours ago, Tony1912 said:

Congratulation to you and wish you all the best of luck for your interview.

You can take I864W along to the interview. My attoney said to me that she will fill it out for me when we receive the interview notice as well.

Have you received the courtesy letter from USCIS for I693 for interview? Thank you for your reply.

22 minutes ago, Hanna Bui said:

Congratulation to you and wish you all the best of luck for your interview.

You can take I864W along to the interview. My attoney said to me that she will fill it out for me when we receive the interview notice as well.

Have you received the courtesy letter from USCIS for I693 for interview? Thank you for your reply.

I have received very weird letter. It’s not on an official “Notice of Action” form. It’s just a letter saying to appear in the field office regarding i-485 form with the list of documents i should

bring with me.

3 minutes ago, Tony1912 said:

I have received very weird letter. It’s not on an official “Notice of Action” form. It’s just a letter saying to appear in the field office regarding i-485 form with the list of documents i should

bring with me.

I have no experience for this status to share with you. Sorry for that.

I think you shoud go to the interview as they requested with your attoney.

Pls invest in this case. Good luck to you. Don't worry about so much. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my case was approved on November 2nd  but why I'm getting this mail now what does this mean I already got an email before and notifications

IMG-0552.JPG

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
14 minutes ago, rza said:

my case was approved on November 2nd  but why I'm getting this mail now what does this mean I already got an email before and notifications

IMG-0552.JPG

I don’t really thinks it makes any meaning i think it’s system error ..is still talking about your approval..all you should be preparing for is your interview 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Psquare said:

I don’t really thinks it makes any meaning i think it’s system error ..is still talking about your approval..all you should be preparing for is your interview 

why it's saying below if approved will send it to national visa center ?

15 hours ago, Roms2017 said:

There is no fingerprint on I-360 since it is not a Card.

, but rather on your EAD and GC. It is normal i guess

Hi @Roms2017 I would like to ask you question please .. You mentioned before you had pervious 485 from marriage still pending until now and later you filed new 485 based on vawa approval .. When you filed New 485 Did you get any letter regarding biometric appointment either appointment for taking new fingerprints or Letter saying they are going to use old fingerprints ? 

Did they send you any letter regarding this matter ? Or Nothing ?

Did you get new work permit when you filed for new 485 ? Thanks .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.