Jenny17655

December 2018 AOS Filers [merged threads]

1,890 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Jenny17655 said:

Received the combo card today in the mail. Hoping the social security card comes very soon so hubby can work!!

Congrats! I’m still waiting 😭😭 131 days here from NC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hello my friends,

How long did u get the ssn after u got ur combo card?

I received my greencard and combocard on March 27th. But im still waiting my ssn.

Thank u

5 minutes ago, Paul and Astrid said:

Hello my friends,

How long did u get the ssn after u got ur combo card?

I received my greencard and combocard on March 27th. But im still waiting my ssn.

Thank u

Did you apply for your SSN on the I765?

Timeline
1 hour ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Did you apply for your SSN on the I765?

Yes i did @K1visaHopeful

I applied it inside the working permit form.

My friend got the ssn after she got the working permit within 3 days

4 minutes ago, Paul and Astrid said:

Yes i did @K1visaHopeful

I applied it inside the working permit form.

My friend got the ssn after she got the working permit within 3 days

You said your GC and EAD came in the mail on the same day? 

It's quite possible that the SSN did not process because of that ie. Once your GC is approved the entire EAD/AP process stops. 

I'd call SSA and see if their is an active application for you.

Timeline
1 minute ago, K1visaHopeful said:

You said your GC and EAD came in the mail on the same day? 

It's quite possible that the SSN did not process because of that ie. Once your GC is approved the entire EAD/AP process stops. 

I'd call SSA and see if their is an active application for you.

Oh wow thank u for ur information Sir @K1visaHopeful

Yes my GC and combo card arrived in the same day, but seperate envelope.

I will call them. thank u

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

According with my  VJ Timeline from today until the end of Abril I might received my EAD (for the AP it’s stared counting from yesterday).

I know that It is just a prediction, however it get me very excited!

I hope good look to everyone and many approvals along this week.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys. I received the interview notice today. It’s on May 21,2019. I’m nervous but yet so thankful that Queens office is moving so fast. I pray that we all receive good news by the end of the week. 

Hang in there guys. 🥰

Im very impressed; received an email from Lawrence, MA USCIS field office acknowledging my change of address & informing me my interview letter was sent to our previous address (we have got the letter as we was living at my mother-in-laws so she handed it to me weeks ago) 

Really appreciate the field office reaching out though! 

2 weeks today until my interview :D

K1 Fiance Visa Journey 💍 - From sending I-129F to Visa in hand = 295 days📅

Spoiler

10th-Oct-2017 I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

13th-Oct-2017 - I-129F received 

17th-Oct-2017 - NOA1 

19th-Apr-2018 - NOA2 :dance:
8th-May-2018 - NVC received our case

14-May-2018 NVC case # assigned
29-June-2018 - Medical

20-July-2018 - Interview - APPROVED! :dancing:

01-Aug-2018 Visa in hand 🎉
13-Oct-2018 - POE:dancing:
17-Nov-2018- Married:wub:

AOS, EAD, AP Journey :star: - From sending I-485 to 2 year conditional Green card in hand = 152 days📅

Spoiler

6th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox
11th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet received in Chicago
17th-Dec-2018 - Received txt notifications
18-Dec-2018 - Check cashed
17-Dec-2018 - NOA1 on USCIS online case status
24-Dec-2018 - x3 NOA1 letter's received in the mail:thumbs:
31-Dec-2018 - Biometrics appointment letter received in the mail
31-Dec-2018 - USCIS online case status for just AOS changed to 'Request for Initial evidence mailed' :(
07-Jan-2019 - Biometrics appointment👍
07-Jan-2019 - Request for Initial evidence letter received - request is for complete Federal tax return for most recent tax year (we did send with original packet...:angry:)

10-Jan-2019 - Sent back initial evidence request documents by mail:clock:
15-Jan-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to 'Response to USCIS' Request for Evidence was received':thumbs:
20-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled an Interview" 

26-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Interview was Scheduled"

30-Mar-2019 - Letter with interview date received in the mail!!!!!!! :D

30-Apr-2019 - AOS Interview!  :star: - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
30-Apr-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "New Card is being produced" 
03-May-2019 - AOS (I-485) Approval notice letter received in the mail
03-May-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Card was mailed to Me"

07-May-2019 - 2 year conditional Green card in hand! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey  - From sending I-751 to 10 year Green card in hand = 

16th-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

22nd-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet received in Phoenix, AZ lockbox

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, QueensNY said:

Hi guys. I received the interview notice today. It’s on May 21,2019. I’m nervous but yet so thankful that Queens office is moving so fast. I pray that we all receive good news by the end of the week. 

Hang in there guys. 🥰

Wow congrats. That makes at least 3 people on visajourney with the same interview date in Queens.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, philipk1 said:

Wow congrats. That makes at least 3 people on visajourney with the same interview date in Queens.

Thank you. Yes the Queens office is moving very fast. Good luck to everyone who has upcoming interviews.🙌🏾

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I got an SMS & email saying my case is updated. Case tracker & old website updated with CASE WAS APPROVED for my EAD. This morning also got just an email to check my status case and new USCIS website updated with New Card is Being Produced only.

37 minutes ago, C💏A said:

I got an SMS & email saying my case is updated. Case tracker & old website updated with CASE WAS APPROVED for my EAD. This morning also got just an email to check my status case and new USCIS website updated with New Card is Being Produced only.

Congratulations!! That's brilliant news!!

Did your expedite? 

Side note; has anyone who applied for an ITIN number when they submitted taxes for 2018 received their number yet?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.