dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2018

410 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Airman said:

Yes, if it shows 'Paid', your payment is accepted, processed and completed. You can begin uploading documents and start DS260.

Ok great, thank you.

Yes submitted everything on Dec 6th and waiting for them to close the case and send us the interview letter.

7 hours ago, Loubalam said:
On 12/14/2018 at 1:25 PM, aiyito said:

Im still waiting, my case was received November 7th

case received on november 02nd and no case number yet 

My case was received November 21st.

I had hopes that I would get my case number this week but if you guys are still waiting for yours I might only receive my case number next year.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, Loubalam said:

case received on november 02nd and no case number yet 

Expect Case number this Monday!

March 6, 2018: i-130 petition filed.

March 14, 2018: i-130 Petition received. (8 days)

October 15, 2018: i-130 Petition approved. (7 months, 1 day)

October 17, 2018: Case sent to NVC. (2 days)

October 25, 2018: Case received at NVC. (8 days)

December 4, 2018: NVC case# Generated. (1 month, 9 days)

December 5, 2018: Fee paid online. (1 day)

December 7, 2018: DS-261 submitted online and Other documents e-mailed. (2 days)

December 20, 2018: Case closed. (13 days)

January 8, 2019: Interview Scheduled. (19 days)

February 26, 2019: Interview. (49 days) ....Pending....

9 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

Really. You may receive it on Monday. Mine was transferred on 5th of November. Still waiting 

Have you tried calling? You don’t have to wait for them to email you. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
13 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

Yes oh. Mine was transferred on 5th of November. Still waiting 

mtchew, this wait is long but we must endure it like that. by the grace of God we will all hear soon, it seems it won't be until january then

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, josie125 said:

mtchew, this wait is long but we must endure it like that. by the grace of God we will all hear soon, it seems it won't be until january then

Wait, Wait and Wait. I am in the same boat. When I filed our case I had no clue when it will even get approved by USCIS. Now I look back and see how long I have waited and now its almost close. Very soon we all will look back and think about how long we waited for a while then we will totally forget :) 

March 6, 2018: i-130 petition filed.

March 14, 2018: i-130 Petition received. (8 days)

October 15, 2018: i-130 Petition approved. (7 months, 1 day)

October 17, 2018: Case sent to NVC. (2 days)

October 25, 2018: Case received at NVC. (8 days)

December 4, 2018: NVC case# Generated. (1 month, 9 days)

December 5, 2018: Fee paid online. (1 day)

December 7, 2018: DS-261 submitted online and Other documents e-mailed. (2 days)

December 20, 2018: Case closed. (13 days)

January 8, 2019: Interview Scheduled. (19 days)

February 26, 2019: Interview. (49 days) ....Pending....

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shan2019 said:

Wait, Wait and Wait. I am in the same boat. When I filed our case I had no clue when it will even get approved by USCIS. Now I look back and see how long I have waited and now its almost close. Very soon we all will look back and think about how long we waited for a while then we will totally forget :) 

i completely agree, it won't be too long!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, NickBo said:

NOA2 October 10th

Sent to NVC October 16th

Received new case number Nov 29th

Paid all fees etc Dec 6th

Waiting for interview letter now... hopefully very soon.

Please do you know how long it took for NVC to receive your file after uscis mailed it to nvc

24 minutes ago, Itstyme said:

Please do you know how long it took for NVC to receive your file after uscis mailed it to nvc

In our case it took 3 weeks.

And then another 2-3 weeks for them to add to system and issue new case number.

I called NVC once a week but the calling doesnt really help to speed it up it just gives you peace of mind to know they’ve recieved it.

On 12/14/2018 at 11:03 PM, Shan2019 said:

I am following a lot of time lines. For me personally it took 5 Weeks 5 Days to get case number. Then I paid fee and submitted documents. Now I am waiting. Now when I see others time lines its about 10 days to get case closed and then 2-3 weeks interview letter (Most are about 2.5 weeks)

We’re just one day apart with submitting docs & fees to NVC

I am now waiting for them to close our case and send the interview letter.

hopefully we’ll get an update this week!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.