dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bart105100 said:

I received my interview date yesterday. I have my interview January 27 in Amsterdam. :Dย 

Congratulations...

Timeline
2 hours ago, Divergent said:

Lagos applicants, I'm currently in Nigeria with my husband, I'll also be here when he interviews to attend with him

ย 

If by the time we attend the interview, you still haven't received any updates about your interview dateย please let me know so we can mention it to the VO

ย 

I don't know if there's anything or any other way I can help, please let me knowย 

I'm happy you got there safe hope u r having a great time... enjoy enjoy to the fullest..I'm flying out next week..by God's grace..

Timeline
15 hours ago, Taffi111 said:

YAY!! Email with interview came through!

ย 

IVisa: CR-1

PD: 23 Feb 2018

CC: 23 Nov 2018

Interview: 29 Jan 2019

Embassy: London, UKย 

ย 

Updated my timeline already. Email came through just before 10pmGMT.

Congratulations.๐ŸŽ‰. all the best on your upcoming interview..

Timeline
9 hours ago, Sweetamooni said:

Hey guys I also got my husbands interview booked and email yesterday!!

ย 

PD: Dec 1, 2017

Cc: Nov 9, 2018

Interview: Jan, 3 2019

Warsaw Embassy

ย 

We only have two weeks until the interview! We are going today tombooo the medical etc

Congratulations!!!

Timeline
15 hours ago, Drbayode said:

Finally ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฟ

My interview is January 23rd 2019. I planned to call NVC tomorrow and the email came in

wao!!!

Congratulations!!!..

Congrats to all who have received their interview dates and hopefully the rest of us receive good news soon!

ย 

I called NVC this morning to check on my case and the lady onย the phone said no interview date yet and I will receiveย an email if they have a date for me. Well at least she didnโ€™t say they are done with Jan scheduling! Still praying for a chance ๐Ÿ™

6 minutes ago, w104099 said:

Hey guys I also got myย  interview scheduledย and email yesterday!!

ย 

PD: Sept 8, 2016

Cc: Nov 8, 2018

Interview: Jan, 22 2019

Hong Kong Embassy

Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰ย 

ย 

wow your PD was in 2016 - you have come a long way!

Timeline
9 minutes ago, w104099 said:

Hey guys I also got myย  interview scheduledย and email yesterday!!

ย 

PD: Sept 8, 2016

Cc: Nov 8, 2018

Interview: Jan, 22 2019

Hong Kong Embassy

Wow... congrats๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Timeline
1 hour ago, JRT said:

Received email yesterday with interview date. 25th Jan!

All the best on your upcoming interview...

Edited by O&O

Timeline
1 hour ago, O&O said:

I'm happy you got there safe hope u r having a great time... enjoy enjoy to the fullest..I'm flying out next week..by God's grace..

Thank you so much sweetheart, you put out so much positive energy into the Universe, best believe positive news is coming your wayย 

ย 

Have a safe trip dear, yes oooo let the enjoyment begin ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.