1,198 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, MariaR323 said:

True.

Does anybody know if the Oct 2018 filer that got approved, if they had any special circumstances? What's their profile, I'd be interested in seeing their profile and comparing 🙂

I saw their profile, they gave a list of what they submitted; a lot of financial evidence but nothing excessive. They just got extremely lucky, if you go into the october 2018 forum, you'll see them. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, laloo0695 said:

I saw their profile, they gave a list of what they submitted; a lot of financial evidence but nothing excessive. They just got extremely lucky, if you go into the october 2018 forum, you'll see them. 

Cool, good for them!

I'll check it out, thanks!

Maria ~ U.S. Citizen

K-1 & K-2 Process (Completed in 4 mos. 8 days)

1/19/16: I-129F Package recv'd by USCIS via FedEx overnight

4/1/16: NOA2 Approval :dancing:

5/17/16: Interview :star: - APPROVED :dance:

5/25/16 Visas in hand! :thumbs: 

Aug 2016: Wedding (L)

AOS/EAD/AP Process, K-1 & K-2 (Completed in 4 mos. 15 days)

9/21/16: Package recv'd by USCIS via FedEx overnight [Day 1]

10/24/16: AOS Cases (I-864) RFIE recv'd hardcopy [Day 29]

12/23/16: AOS Case Status Updates - Interview Scheduled, text recv'd [Day 94] :dancing:

1/17/17: EAD/AP Combo Card recv'd via USPS Priority Mail [Day 119]

1/27/17: AOS Interview :star: - APPROVED!! :dance:  [Day 129 / 120 w/ 9day RFIE delay]

1/27/17: AOS Case status update - Approved | 1/31/17: New Card in Production | 2/1/17: Card Was Mailed

2/4/17: Green Cards Arrived :thumbs:

ROC Process, Spouse & 2 Step-Sons (Completed in 23 mos. 22 days)

1/25/19: Package recv'd by USCIS via FedEx overnight [Day 1]

1/29/19: NOA notice date, text & email recv'd, routed to CSC

2/1/19: NOA 18mo. Extension Letter arrived in the mail, for wife only [Day 7]

3/13/19: Filed SR for non-receipt of NOA for I-751A dependents [Day 48] | 3/21/19: Recv'd NOA for 2 stepsons [Day 56]

4/29/19: Biometrics (Scheduled) Appt Completed [Day 95]

8/28/20: Case Status Update - RFE [Day 582 ~ 19 mos. 4 days] | 11/20/20: Case Status Update - RFE response recv'd [Day 666 ~ 21 mos. 27 days]

1/7/21: Case Status Update - New Card in Production :dance: [Day 714 ~ 23 mos. 14 days] 

1/15/21: Green Cards Arrived :thumbs:[Day 722 ~ 23 mos. 22 days]

Naturalization Process for Spouse - in research stage (Completed in X mos. X days)

8/7/24: started research and prep for upcoming filing of N-400 Online

TBD: Filed N-400 Online

:)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
17 minutes ago, MariaR323 said:

True.

Does anybody know if the Oct 2018 filer that got approved, if they had any special circumstances? What's their profile, I'd be interested in seeing their profile and comparing 🙂

No nothing. He didn’t do bio either. You can go over to the October 2018 filet group and you will see him right away :)

Edited by Georgia16

Timeline
1 minute ago, Georgia16 said:

No nothing. He didn’t do bio either. You can go over to the October 2018 filet group and you will see him right away :)

I just did...and yeah, nothing out of the ordinary. Wow! Either the IO picked from the wrong stack of files or their case really just got flagged as a super easy case to approve lol

Maria ~ U.S. Citizen

12/23/16: AOS Case Status Updates - Interview Scheduled, text recv'd [Day 94] :dancing:

1/27/17: AOS Interview :star: - APPROVED!! :dance:  [Day 129 / 120 w/ 9day RFIE delay]

1/27/17: AOS Case status update - Approved | 1/31/17: New Card in Production | 2/1/17: Card Was Mailed

3/13/19: Filed SR for non-receipt of NOA for I-751A dependents [Day 48] | 3/21/19: Recv'd NOA for 2 stepsons [Day 56]

8/28/20: Case Status Update - RFE [Day 582 ~ 19 mos. 4 days] | 11/20/20: Case Status Update - RFE response recv'd [Day 666 ~ 21 mos. 27 days]

1/7/21: Case Status Update - New Card in Production :dance: [Day 714 ~ 23 mos. 14 days] 

Naturalization Process for Spouse - in research stage (Completed in X mos. X days)

Timeline
5 minutes ago, MariaR323 said:

I just did...and yeah, nothing out of the ordinary. Wow! Either the IO picked from the wrong stack of files or their case really just got flagged as a super easy case to approve lol

Yep. Just a lucky guy! He should play the lottery also haha 🍀

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Georgia16 said:

Yep. Just a lucky guy! He should play the lottery also haha 🍀

Hahahaha I know!!

Maria ~ U.S. Citizen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just giving update that the immigration offers took me a separate room to ask questions while I entered USA (Seattle) from China with I-551 stamp. After 15 minutes, they let me enter. They asked questions related to: reason to visit China, current job, etc. 

2 hours ago, lmladreno said:

Just giving update that the immigration offers took me a separate room to ask questions while I entered USA (Seattle) from China with I-551 stamp. After 15 minutes, they let me enter. They asked questions related to: reason to visit China, current job, etc. 

Sounds like the typical immigration experience. When I returned from Europe, they had me go to a second inspection. I had my greencard, it was not expired. I just want to enter in and out without worrying about all this. 

Hello everyone! I’m new to this forum, I actually just found this site! I filed my I751 last year in December. My documents was received on January 2, 2018. My service center is California. WAC1809400!!!!. I’m still waiting like many of you are. My last update was my case being transferred.. that was May of 2018. No biometric, no N400.. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Deloney1 said:

Hello everyone! I’m new to this forum, I actually just found this site! I filed my I751 last year in December. My documents was received on January 2, 2018. My service center is California. WAC1809400!!!!. I’m still waiting like many of you are. My last update was my case being transferred.. that was May of 2018. No biometric, no N400.. 

Welcome. 

We are a year behind you. But there is a thread for pro you filed the same time as you if you would like to follow them :)

Filed: Timeline

I received my first NOA(extension letter) around Feburary 10th.

So far no appointment for biometric. I made an e-request online for no delivery of notice for appointment and USCIS replied saying "

We will reschedule your Application Support Center appointment and mail your appointment notice to the address provided with this inquiry as soon as our resources allow. If you do not receive within 30 days, contact us. We apologize for the delay in scheduling your appointment."

Should i just wait for them to mail me an appointment or try to walk in with this notice into an ASC ? I have one near work.

I don't want to end up getting denied because i didn't do biometrics- however, i have been reading on the forum (oct 2018 fillers) that more and more biometrics are being reused.

Thanks.

California

NOA1 - 19/01/2016

NOA2 approved - 22/03/2016

NVC status - READY - 20/04, 2016

Timeline
41 minutes ago, asls said:

I received my first NOA(extension letter) around Feburary 10th.

So far no appointment for biometric. I made an e-request online for no delivery of notice for appointment and USCIS replied saying "

We will reschedule your Application Support Center appointment and mail your appointment notice to the address provided with this inquiry as soon as our resources allow. If you do not receive within 30 days, contact us. We apologize for the delay in scheduling your appointment."

Should i just wait for them to mail me an appointment or try to walk in with this notice into an ASC ? I have one near work.

I don't want to end up getting denied because i didn't do biometrics- however, i have been reading on the forum (oct 2018 fillers) that more and more biometrics are being reused.

Thanks.

Yes wait. Why even contact them about it? I mean if they want it from you they will contact you. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.