dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2018

430 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Divergent said:

Congratulations! I hope it's all stress over nothing for the rest of us, the stress is torture. Have a safe trip to the US!! 😊

Thanks,  hopefully you will smile when you will remember this process🤞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Divergent said:

Ahhhhhh okay no wonder yours is 1500, you're going after Christmas. I have almost 9 hours layover in Dubai so I'll arrive 9am on the 18th

I searched hard o, couldn't find Virgin Atlantic and just gave up 😂

Wow..the 9 hrs will go by fast... after Xmas is better for me hoping n praying during my 1 month visit my hubby will get an interview date..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Abies said:

Congratulations buddy. Have been waiting patiently for you to come share the good news with us here. I can still remember we both have our CC same day. 

Finally,you are done with this tough and long journey.. Do have a happy flight to the US.

Cheers..!

Thank you dear @Abies . I hope you are doing well. It was so nice to do the different steps with you. Thanks again for your tips and advice. I wasn't ask any document outside my birth, police and marriage certificates. 🤗

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Divergent said:

@O&O I don't know if you need to park at the airport but if you do, check out www.globalairportparking.com choose your airport and it'll show you a list of airport hotels you can park for very cheap rates. Use SFO2 for a $2 discount when you check out. I paid $140 total for 35 days, which is like $4 dollars a day at the Hilton 

Thanks..but I won't be needing parking..I am 30 minutes away from JFK airport..

Timeline
7 minutes ago, IF-Mclean said:

Thanks,  hopefully you will smile when you will remember this process🤞

11 minutes ago, IF-Mclean said:

Yes the wait is stressful but don't worry it will be ok. The wait part is hard but the interview itself will be smooth 

Amen!! I receive it in the precious name of Jesus Christ amen 🙏

Thank you!!!! 🤗

Timeline
9 minutes ago, O&O said:

Wow..the 9 hrs will go by fast... after Xmas is better for me hoping n praying during my 1 month visit my hubby will get an interview date..

You are so smart! Good plan, I'm praying along with you, I'm leaving Nigeria on the 19th but my return is flexible just in case 

NVC please come through for all of us, we need a Christmas miracle...

50 minutes ago, Divergent said:

Oh I totally get it now, well the US Embassy in Nigeria now also requires Nigerians to go for interview instead of submitting their passport for renewal so I guess it's t.i.t (VJ censored that word) for tat 🤷‍♀️

If she's able to get it, will she travel in time for Christmas? I can't imagine how you feel, spending Christmas apart sucks 

She will get the visa and she will be here 3rd week of Dec this is our first time spending xmass together and this is her 3rd visit  to Nigeria.

24 minutes ago, Divergent said:

You are so smart! Good plan, I'm praying along with you, I'm leaving Nigeria on the 19th but my return is flexible just in case 

We will all have a Christmas miracle I so much have faith in that .

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kanene said:

She will get the visa and she will be here 3rd week of Dec this is our first time spending xmass together and this is her 3rd visit  to Nigeria.

Yay I'm super happy for you, it's also our first Christmas together. The last 2 Christmases were super hard for us. I'm so excited about this one, I'm even taking Christmas decorations, a prelit Christmas tree and Christmas Carol's CD. My mom thinks I'm crazy and I can get all that over there but idc idc idc 😂😂

🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️💃💃💃💃💃

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Divergent said:

Amen..cc8/24 along with others who r waiting since...we need Christmas miracle +bonus..

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Kanene said:

Wow...so happy to hear this great news brother.. enjoyment loading...👍

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Abies said:

Yes buddy,we are doing fine. 26th is around the corner,I will right back here to celebrate with you. 

All the best dear. Congratulations in advance.

Yes!!! It is just around the corner and I am controlling the excitement :) 

Thank you so much sunshine @Abies 

Timeline
11 hours ago, IF-Mclean said:
11 hours ago, Divergent said:

Congratulations! I hope it's all stress over nothing for the rest of us, the stress is torture. Have a safe trip to the US!! 😊

wow, now that feeling of anxiety is over. congrats we still hoping and thinking when we will be in the consulate for the interview

So my joint sponsor is my best friend who lives in another state, California. I’m from Hawaii. Her income exceeds 6 figures. Attached to 220(g), we submitted her 1040, W2, tax transcript, pay stubs for the past 6 months, her bank retirement bank statement (to prove domicile), her naturalization, and signed affidavit form. I really hope this is good enough... 🙏🙏🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.