dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2018

430 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, Olusoladan1 said:

I'm so sorry guys, I landed last week Sunday 11th Nov. I was not able to login into my account so I had to create a new to reply and also drop my update.  Thanks abies, o&o, oritneye and others 

Welcome to USA brother🎈🎈..wish u all the best.. . Happy Thanksgiving in advance... enjoy enjoy..

Timeline
3 hours ago, Tjbox said:

Cc 01/11 & very empty embassy. no news yesterday so now we are doomed for 2019. 🐡 

Cc 8/24 ..PD 10/17 ..:wow:.. this is so overwhelming..n sad for all of us.. :(

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Tjbox said:

Ops sorry I meant my CC was 11/01. 

What is PD?:-) 

On your NOA1.. there is a section.. with your priority date..or month n yr u filed your i-130..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

we have been in administrative processing since 10/25 we got a letter through DHL requesting his passport that was last Tuesday 11/13 we sent it that same day. Is that a good sign? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

we have been in administrative processing since 10/25 we got a letter through DHL requesting his passport that was last Tuesday 11/13 we sent it that same day. Is that a good sign? 

To me it is shows they will issue visa. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ywjammin30 said:

To me it is shows they will issue visa. 

Oh I hope so! When I login to ceac website still shows administrative processing. 

Timeline

@Rameda sorry for answering so late but they asked for additional paper work, we sent it in on 10/25 same day as his interview. We received a letter on Tuesday 11/13 asking for his passport and we continue waiting. 😔 

@Rameda how about you? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, CA1515 said:

I think they're ready to issue Visa 

Timeline
On 11/16/2018 at 6:34 AM, Abies said:

Thanks alot for checking up on us...

The California wildfire is the worst in its history. We live very close to the affect cities but we aren't affected. 

Che

You are welcome i was devastated watching ABC News live about the fire mehn it's well thank GOD you guys are good......Have a good one 

Timeline
On 11/16/2018 at 6:46 AM, Abies said:

Thanks for checking up on us @Don Godwin

This wildfire is the worst in California history. Cities around us have been burning but we weren't affected.

@Sugarlegetiti @valentinasc @Oladipo and other Californians especially those affected by the wildfire and mass shoootings,our prayers are with you guys.

@Ajt3 what's news? Done with my course and started working so it's been very busy for me.

@Mrs Prestige welcome to the US of A my sister.

@Wendy @olusoladan @Saanish @Saaniya @Oritneye have you guys landed? 

Congratulations to all the recently approved visas.

Cheers..!

Mass shooting and this fire thing makes me get scared being here....same stuff almost happened here in last weekends in the elementary school at the back of my house but the guy was stopped by the school securities  

Timeline
5 hours ago, CA1515 said:

Yea.... Keep checking your status on the ceac site. Congratulations in advance 

Timeline
14 hours ago, Themmi said:

Wild fire and mass shootings?? May God continue to protect you and others.Sorry to those affected....

U guys in California should just be careful please

Thanks alot sis.. waiting for you to join us here real soon..😀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.