LovelyTena

Help- Ready to file but what else do I need?

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Thailand
Timeline

:help: Hi guys,

I am new here and was wondering if anyone can help me.

I moved here since 1997 from Thailand with my mother who married an American.

I am a permanent green card holder.

I have a little problem with my time in the us.. Here is what I mean.

1997-2000 Vacation in Vietnam and Thailand 2 weeks

2001-2002 Went to Vietnam for 10 months (Dec 01- Oct 02) :(

and since then, I have not been out of the US for more than 6 months.

I should have my 5 years in. I am married to a US born citizen. I am ready to file,

but I am not sure if I need to go ahead and include documents like .. tax return, bank statements,

address verifications..ect..

Do I wait until they ask me? Do I include all of the info with my N400?

Any help would REALLY safe me from headaches.. :wacko:

Thank you so much in advance.

:star:

I'm going to travel the world when I get my US passport

Arrived to the US: 09 Jul, 1997

Permanent Resident since: 09 Jul, 1997

Mailed N-400: 07/24/07

NSC Received N-400: 07/26/07

Date Green Domestic Return Receipt Request returned: 08/01/07

Check cashed: 08/01/07

NOA1 date: 09/10/07

Recieved NOA1: 09/14/07

FP notice received: 09/14/07

FP date: 10/03/07

Interview letter received: 03/15/08

Interview date: 04/15/08

Oath date: 05/07/08

It took 288 days for me to complete my journey

6096.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

From form N-400 instructions page 2:

What Do I Send With My Application?

All applicants must send certain documents with their application.

For example, if you have been arrested or convicted of a crime, you must send a certified copy of the arrest report, court disposition, sentencing and any other relevant documents, including any countervailing evidence concerning the circumstances of your arrest and/or conviction that you would like USCIS to consider. Note that unless a traffic incident was alcohol or drug related, you do not need to submit documentation for traffic fines and incidents that did not involve an actual arrest if the only penalty was a fine of less than $500 and/or points on your driver's license.

For more information on the documents you must send with your application, see the Document Checklist in the Guide.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/n-400ins.pdf

The document check list is long you will find it on Page 48 of this guide: http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/M-476.pdf

NOTE: USCIS accepts photo copies of all documents, don't send any origionals. Only form that cannot be a copy is the N-400 the signature needs to be original.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.