JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, rrobin0609 said:

We have mail arriving from our LFO today! Gahhhh! I wanna know what it is now!

As much as I was hoping it was an interview date, I knew it wasn't. And I was right.

It was just a confirmation of Matt's call to USCIS and them moving it from the NBC to our LFO to finish being adjudicated based on their error and mishandling of the case.

Hi,

For anyone who has been using the USCIS Case Tracker App; did you receive a notification for EAD/AP approval? Or did you have to go onto the app and refresh 'My Cases'?

Just wondering if i'll receive a little notification once i gain approval. If not, i'll carry on checking the app daily hoping for good news. Day 186; still "case was received" 😴😴

7 minutes ago, Joe_UK said:

Hi,

For anyone who has been using the USCIS Case Tracker App; did you receive a notification for EAD/AP approval? Or did you have to go onto the app and refresh 'My Cases'?

Just wondering if i'll receive a little notification once i gain approval. If not, i'll carry on checking the app daily hoping for good news. Day 186; still "case was received" 😴😴

Did you sign up for email and/or SMS notifications on the USCIS website? It’s easy to do. That’s how I knew my EAD was approved and the following notifications for card being produced, sent, delivered etc. Recommend the SMS notifications!

On the flip side, any time I hear an SMS notification now, I quickly check to see if it’s USCIS advising me our interview is scheduled! I’m like Pavlov’s dog.

16 minutes ago, craigybear said:

Did you sign up for email and/or SMS notifications on the USCIS website? It’s easy to do. That’s how I knew my EAD was approved and the following notifications for card being produced, sent, delivered etc. Recommend the SMS notifications!

On the flip side, any time I hear an SMS notification now, I quickly check to see if it’s USCIS advising me our interview is scheduled! I’m like Pavlov’s dog.

Sorry if my message confused anyone.  My husband has received his EAD but unfortunately for no reason that can be explained they did not issue him the combo card. So we are sitting by the mail waiting for the AP travel document to come.  It has changed to "document produced' but was asking someone with similar experience does this come with tracking also like EAD or does it come by regular mail. Thanks for your suggestions. 

4 hours ago, EDRCole said:

Sorry if my message confused anyone.  My husband has received his EAD but unfortunately for no reason that can be explained they did not issue him the combo card. So we are sitting by the mail waiting for the AP travel document to come.  It has changed to "document produced' but was asking someone with similar experience does this come with tracking also like EAD or does it come by regular mail. Thanks for your suggestions. 

You might have post a stand alone post in a general forum for AP. Your case is rare and the only one I have heard of in any of the 2018 monthly groups I belong to.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 6/20/2019 at 7:33 PM, EDRCole said:

Did the advanced parole document come with tracking?

No. It was a paper document & just said it was being produced. It came in about 5 days from changing to 'being produced' by regular letter postage.

Edited by calliope8

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I know I've been MIA. I'm sorry for that and it's because of school and work. 

Update: I got my interview date last two weeks for July 9th.

NOA1: November 27th, 2018.

Chicago Office

Love y'all! ❤

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Portugal
Timeline

On June 11 we were scheduled for an AOS interview. On June 17 we received the notification in the mail.

We're schedule for July 16 interview in Milwaukee.

24 minutes ago, JunkTardis said:

I haven't been posting or replying in a while as I was beginning to lose hope, but finally. I am back, as I have nothing but good news on this end to share! After 227 days, I got my notification saying that my interview was scheduled! All it took was constantly calling to bother USCIS, state representative bothering USCIS, and an USCIS Tier 2 Service Request to get some movement. But at long last, it is here! I can breathe easy for the moment.

bPrSTCe.png

Yeah!!! So happy for you guys! 

You really deserved this, after all the mess with your birth certificate. 

Hope the notification arrives soon in the mail and the interview won't be that far from now. 

Time to celebrate! 🙌

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, JunkTardis said:

I haven't been posting or replying in a while as I was beginning to lose hope, but finally. I am back, as I have nothing but good news on this end to share! After 227 days, I got my notification saying that my interview was scheduled! All it took was constantly calling to bother USCIS, state representative bothering USCIS, and an USCIS Tier 2 Service Request to get some movement. But at long last, it is here! I can breathe easy for the moment.

bPrSTCe.png

Wow!!! That is SUPER awesome; so happy for you guys! 😊

2 minutes ago, jakejon said:

💭 

Just day dreaming and now visualising that “interview has been schedule” notification I’ll get sometime, someday, somewhere (Las Vegas obv) LOL! 

Hopefully I’ll get it before Christmas but go figure 🙈

Good luck everyone else waiting! ❤️

We are right there with you, in Seattle!

2 minutes ago, jakejon said:

💭 

Just day dreaming and now visualising that “interview has been schedule” notification I’ll get sometime, someday, somewhere (Las Vegas obv) LOL! 

Hopefully I’ll get it before Christmas but go figure 🙈

Good luck everyone else waiting! ❤️

I hear ya! We’re in NJ and it’s taking anywhere from 10-26 months to get an AOS interview. Our case has been sitting at “Ready to be Scheduled” for 83 days now but who’s counting? 🙈

Luck to you & hopefully you hear that your interview is scheduled soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.