JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, vaksurik said:

DAY 211 AND THE EAD CARD IS FINALLY APPROVED!!!!! 😍 It was all very exciting. I ran a scan this morning, hit the button to view by date...and at the very top...the only movement for the day so far...was our number! I yelled, "Is that our number?! THAT'S OUR NUMBER!" and when I went back to the main screen, it updated to "Case is Approved" and there was literal confetti on the screen. Nice touch, Case Tracker.

So anyway....WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! What a struggle. We surpassed the K1 wait by 12 days. Hang in there everyone still waiting. It's coming. (L)

Yay!! Congratulations! 🎉 

10.10.2017 - Engagement

12.05.2017 - (K1 Visa) Case was Received

12.06.2017 - NOA1

06.14.2018 - NOA2 (Approved)

07.02.2018 - NVC received

07.03.2018 - NVC case number assigned

07.24.2018 - Left NVC/In Transit (22 days at NVC)

08.08.2018 - Medical

08.22.2018 - Interview (Approved! The whole process took 259 days from start to finish.)

09.08.2018 - POE

10.20.2018 - Marriage

11.14.2018 - (AOS) Case was Received

11.18.2018 - (AOS) Fingerprint Fee was Received

07.24.2019 - "Case Ready for Interview to be Scheduled" (253 days)

07.31.2019 - Green Card interview letter received in the mail (7 days later)

08.29.2019 - Green Card interview (Approved!)

09.03.2019 - New Card Being Produced!

09.07.2019 - Green Card in Hand! (9 days after our interview)

06.23.2021 - Form I-751 Removal of Conditions, Case was Received

06.26.2021 - NOA

18 minutes ago, MichelleKristian said:

WOKE UP TO THE BEST NEWSSSSS!! 

Noa 1 : November 13, 2019

EAD Approved: June 3, 2019

203 Days....WOW just absolutely crazy! I woke up and looked at the app before work like I always do then noticed something looked different and realized it said New Card being produced!! I immediately woke my husband up and of course his response was "I will believe it when I see it" but still just so happy! It's so stressful being the only one working and its put a strain on our relationship so this being approved just means so many good things for us! I am hopeful this week brings 100's of November approvals! Good luck to everyone still waiting! :) 

Woohoo!! Congrats to you guys! 🎉 

10.10.2017 - Engagement

12.05.2017 - (K1 Visa) Case was Received

12.06.2017 - NOA1

06.14.2018 - NOA2 (Approved)

07.02.2018 - NVC received

07.03.2018 - NVC case number assigned

07.24.2018 - Left NVC/In Transit (22 days at NVC)

08.08.2018 - Medical

08.22.2018 - Interview (Approved! The whole process took 259 days from start to finish.)

09.08.2018 - POE

10.20.2018 - Marriage

11.14.2018 - (AOS) Case was Received

11.18.2018 - (AOS) Fingerprint Fee was Received

07.24.2019 - "Case Ready for Interview to be Scheduled" (253 days)

07.31.2019 - Green Card interview letter received in the mail (7 days later)

08.29.2019 - Green Card interview (Approved!)

09.03.2019 - New Card Being Produced!

09.07.2019 - Green Card in Hand! (9 days after our interview)

06.23.2021 - Form I-751 Removal of Conditions, Case was Received

06.26.2021 - NOA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
2 hours ago, vaksurik said:

DAY 211 AND THE EAD CARD IS FINALLY APPROVED!!!!! 😍 It was all very exciting. I ran a scan this morning, hit the button to view by date...and at the very top...the only movement for the day so far...was our number! I yelled, "Is that our number?! THAT'S OUR NUMBER!" and when I went back to the main screen, it updated to "Case is Approved" and there was literal confetti on the screen. Nice touch, Case Tracker.

So anyway....WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! What a struggle. We surpassed the K1 wait by 12 days. Hang in there everyone still waiting. It's coming. (L)

1 hour ago, MichelleKristian said:

203 Days....WOW just absolutely crazy! I woke up and looked at the app before work like I always do then noticed something looked different and realized it said New Card being produced!! I immediately woke my husband up and of course his response was "I will believe it when I see it" but still just so happy! It's so stressful being the only one working and its put a strain on our relationship so this being approved just means so many good things for us! I am hopeful this week brings 100's of November approvals! Good luck to everyone still waiting! :) 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! so happy for you guys! finally a little bit of relief - have fun celebrating :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, MichelleKristian said:

Oops too excited...Obviously I meant Noa 1: November 13, 2018 hahah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

@vaksurik and @MichelleKristian, can I ask if you noticed movement around your case numbers on the tracker? I've been concerned because in the past week there's been pretty much no progress on cases if I search about 500 around my own. There have been a number of people before and after us (but near our number) who've been approved, but also stretches of people who haven't been approved a little farther back. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
3 hours ago, kanderson101 said:

@vaksurik and @MichelleKristian, can I ask if you noticed movement around your case numbers on the tracker? I've been concerned because in the past week there's been pretty much no progress on cases if I search about 500 around my own. There have been a number of people before and after us (but near our number) who've been approved, but also stretches of people who haven't been approved a little farther back. 

I noticed movement around my number weeks ago. It was steadily climbing to ours...then just stopped. For two weeks. We were only 3 i765s from ours. It was upsetting. I barely saw ANYTHING being approved in a scan of 500 near me until last Friday when one i765 a few ahead of mine was approved (but I didn’t see it until today bc I gave up on scans when they moved the inquiry date.) Just when you think there’s method to the madness it goes back to chaos. 

K1 VISA

NOA1 - Dec 12

NOA2 - June 29

Visa in hand - Sept 22

POE - Sept 25 

Marriage - Oct 6 🥂

AOS

Packet Sent - Nov 5, 2018

NOA1 - Nov 9, 2018

NOA1 Received in mail - Nov 16, 2018

EAD Card Approved - June 4, 2019

11 hours ago, JMCKNG said:

We should be in the Milwaukee office as well, we are from West Bend which is around 30 miles north of Milwaukee. Where are you from? We are at 195 days since filing.. 

Hi I am in Sun Prairie ( suburb of Madison):) around 1 hour drive to Milwaukee. 180 days from filling.

Timeline
8 hours ago, kanderson101 said:

I wouldn’t worry too much about it because it’s like that around ours too! One case 3 above ours was approved weeks ago and then absolutely nothing at all last week.... I just looked now and below ours there is about 50 cases that are I 765s that all have the same received date with no movement :( it’s so sad how many cases are left but I have a good feeling they are trying to clear out all the November filers ASAP. I would definitely check your app in the morning because that seems to be when it actually updates from the day above! 

Today is my birthday and all I want for it is EAD/AP approval.. Is that insane? Am I bizarre? Is this an appropriate bday wish? 😂 sending love to all this week 💛

Edited by Penny&Lee

Timeline
1 hour ago, Penny&Lee said:

Today is my birthday and all I want for it is EAD/AP approval.. Is that insane? Am I bizarre? Is this an appropriate bday wish? 😂 sending love to all this week 💛

Happy birthday! Hope you get the EAD soon! 

Timeline

Well didn't know to talk to USCIS about I-765 my husband actually has to call (or at least be here.)  I can talk about the I-485 but not the I-765 - that makes no sense.  

Timeline
17 hours ago, kanderson101 said:

Also some stuff just doesn't show up.  Our interview being scheduled shows up for our i-485 on the case tracker but we received a letter saying our AP was approved 5/28 and that is still reading just as 'application received' on USCIS website and Case Tracker.  Trying to find out about our i-765 as we didn't know we would receive a separate case number for those & just thought they were tied in with the I-485. The cases around our 2 case #'s are not i-765s or they are approved and mailed to somewhere else. I am just concerned that our i-765 got misfiled as an i-131 (there are a few around our case #s) or got lost entirely. Either that or it got entered as a case way on down the line. 

1 hour ago, calliope8 said:

Well didn't know to talk to USCIS about I-765 my husband actually has to call (or at least be here.)  I can talk about the I-485 but not the I-765 - that makes no sense.  

We were having issues with mail being delivered when we moved to our place so I called USCIS to ask about the I-485 just to make sure nothing was delivered and they wouldn't let me ask without my husband 🙄 fast forward to us calling at 6am together the next day before I went to work! SOOOOOOOO annoying

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.