JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Danieliz said:

I just called USCIS and the representative said they are processing October 31 right now. The also said I should not try yo speed it up at this point because my received date (Nov 16, 2018) is really close and trying to expedite it now might even slow it down.

I also checked the case tracker for the 500 case ids in front of ours and there are 12 EAD cases from the last 3 days(including today) which now have the status "New Card is being produced". All this cases are from around Nov. 8. So I'm getting hopeful it will finally happen in the next 2 weeks. 🙂

Fingers crossed for you.

My husband and I had a receipt date of November 8th and we were just approved for EAD/AP on May 29th! I’m sure you’ll be approved soon!

Luck to you!

Had a dream that my EAD/AP was approved and woke up in a heap of excitement. What is this process doing to me 😂

Update:

We called early morning today to the USCIS customer service. After we explained our case, the lady that answered, immediately transferred the call to a tier 2 -she sounded in disbelief-. All officers were unavailable and waiting time for them to call back was 6 hours. 

Just received the call. The officer was not the kindest; deemed the absence of the file during interview as normal -same as the interviewing officer-. We were also informed that the "request to locate petition" was made the very same day of the interview; we didn't inquire about the time of the request but it wouldn't surprise me that it was made when we were informed the file was missing, at the end of the interview. 

We will still schedule an info pass; hopefully we'll get more information then.

Edited by Allaboutwaiting

On 5/30/2019 at 12:39 PM, tombs07 said:

We’re approved! Green card will be delivered in two weeks! He said it supersedes the combo and i don’t have to worry about anything about it.

🥳 YES! Heartfelt congratulations 🍾 

I think I got mine in about 8 calendar days! 

8 minutes ago, Shaman said:

👋Hi guys!

AOS approved - May 28

Card Sent - May 30

Card picked up by the USPS - May 31

Card in the received - June 1 (seeing it in the informed delivery 🤩)

So in our case it took 5 days from Card being produced to Card received in the mail.

Wishing you all good luck! ✌️✌️✌️

And to those in despair - my previous weekend was the darkest in my life - right before the good news arrived. It’s always the darkest before the dawn 🤗🤗🤗 

Congrats! Glad to hear that finally, your AOS journey has come to an end 😊😊😊 Now you can relax and enjoy your life without any restrictions!! 😃 Can I bother you with couple questions?Did your online status change right after the interview or you guys had to wait for several days? We had our interview in Baltimore on May 16th. My Case Tracker status changed on «Interview was completed and the case must be reviewed» only week after the actual date of interview. So I'm wondering whether we’re going to hear from them three weeks after appointment or three weeks after day our status changed. Our layer said that it usually takes three weeks for Baltimore USCIS to make a decision 

Thank you 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Aleksandr_021 said:

Congrats! Glad to hear that finally, your AOS journey has come to an end 😊😊😊 Now you can relax and enjoy your life without any restrictions!! 😃 Can I bother you with couple questions?Did your online status change right after the interview or you guys had to wait for several days? We had our interview in Baltimore on May 16th. My Case Tracker status changed on «Interview was completed and the case must be reviewed» only week after the actual date of interview. So I'm wondering whether we’re going to hear from them three weeks after appointment or three weeks after day our status changed. Our layer said that it usually takes three weeks for Baltimore USCIS to make a decision 

Thank you 😊

Thank you!)

We had our interview on May 6. The officer warned his supervisor  would take 2 weeks to review the case, and then I should return to him. 

So it took them 22 days to approve the case as we got “Card being produced” on May 28.

So give them a little more time and I am sure you are to hear from them the next week or two. 🤗

2 hours ago, Shaman said:

👋Hi guys!

AOS approved - May 28

Card Sent - May 30

Card picked up by the USPS - May 31

Card in the received - June 1 (seeing it in the informed delivery 🤩)

So in our case it took 5 days from Card being produced to Card received in the mail.

Wishing you all good luck! ✌️✌️✌️

And to those in despair - my previous weekend was the darkest in my life - right before the good news arrived. It’s always the darkest before the dawn 🤗🤗🤗 

Congratulations! 🙌

41 minutes ago, Olumide & Funlola said:

We got a notification on our case tracker this morning that our EAD was approved!!! Apparently it was approved yesterday and we didn't even know!! 😁

Case Received: November 7, 2018

Approved: May 31, 2019

We were planning to expedite through the congressman next week but we thought it would be best to hold off since it appeared that they were finally getting to November. Hang in there everyone, your approval is on the way. It's good to know that they're finally approving November filers so your turn is next!!! 😄🙌 

Congratulations! 🎉 same thing happened to us. We were approved for EAD/AP on the 29th but didn’t find out until the 30th and finally received the email notification the 31st lol.

It’s such an exciting time! Now we only need to get the EAD/AP card in hand.

Congrats again!

38 minutes ago, rrobin0609 said:

Processing times tirade about to hit DC in a few days 😎

Ko6hHFp.jpg

I'm pretty sure Senators and Representatives are required to respond. 10 years ago in my HS biology class I had a yearlong bioethics project and part of it was writing to a senator. I think it took 3-6 months to get a response, but I got a response.

And I bet you thought: "What a useless part of the project!" :P Now it comes in so very handy.

So sad you need to resort to this in order to get things done properly and in a "timely" manner. 

You're always in my thoughts guys, and I truly hope you receive a positive answer soon. 

Edited by Allaboutwaiting

2 hours ago, Olumide & Funlola said:

We got a notification on our case tracker this morning that our EAD was approved!!! Apparently it was approved yesterday and we didn't even know!! 😁

Case Received: November 7, 2018

Approved: May 31, 2019

We were planning to expedite through the congressman next week but we thought it would be best to hold off since it appeared that they were finally getting to November. Hang in there everyone, your approval is on the way. It's good to know that they're finally approving November filers so your turn is next!!! 😄🙌 

Congrats!!!! So happy for you!

27 minutes ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

And I bet you thought: "What a useless part of the project!" :P Now it comes in so very handy.

So sad you need to resort to this in order to get things done properly and in a "timely" manner. 

You're always in my thoughts guys, and I truly hope you receive a positive answer soon. 

I thought the whole project was useless. I also had to stand outside Costco and hand out surveys which I hated with a passion.

I hope you guys have your k-1 case found soon. The as more and more time passes it really becomes evident of how unorganized the whole department is.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.