JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, MichelleKristian said:

OKAY Fingers crossed this week is the week! We always start off so hopeful on Mondays. Its day 188 today and I am just praying we don't hit the 200's :( I mean they have to get to ours eventually right? Good luck to all the other November filers still waiting :) 

🤞🏻🤞🏻 We’re on day 193 so you’re right behind us. We are also hoping not to reach the 200s but it’s looking more like we will every day 😰

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Katelyngene said:

🤞🏻🤞🏻 We’re on day 193 so you’re right behind us. We are also hoping not to reach the 200s but it’s looking more like we will every day 😰

It took us 198 days for our i-129f to get approved when we filed for the K-1 visa. Today, we're on day 195 since our case was received and it's just crazy that the EAD will most likely pass our K-1 processing time.. I mean, we still have a couple days to change that lol. Hoping we don't get to 200 days either but we'll see. 🤞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Katelyngene said:

Like how crazy is that? I mean I know we all go on and on how ridiculous it is but seriously its just ridiculous!! I really hope you don't hit the 200's either! It's sad because we waited 9 months for our K1 Visa too so we always joked at least that's the longest wait we will have.... jokes on us 😂  At this point all we can do is wait but I am just glad we are not the only November peeps still waiting, its so hard seeing all the filers who filed after us getting approved, it just would have been nice to be one of those randomly selected couples! But I have a good feeling about this week so I we can do is keep trying to stay positive :) 

9 minutes ago, Olumide & Funlola said:

It took us 198 days for our i-129f to get approved when we filed for the K-1 visa. Today, we're on day 195 since our case was received and it's just crazy that the EAD will most likely pass our K-1 processing time.. I mean, we still have a couple days to change that lol. Hoping we don't get to 200 days either but we'll see. 🤞

Our k1 took 221 days to be approved with an RFE. I feel like we’ll surpass that waiting on the EAD/AP because I gave such low expectations anymore. It is crazy that it’s practically taking just as long as the k1! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Katelyngene said:

Our k1 took 221 days to be approved with an RFE. I feel like we’ll surpass that waiting on the EAD/AP because I gave such low expectations anymore. It is crazy that it’s practically taking just as long as the k1! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I know, I have such low expectations as well. I wish you the best too! I hope it doesn't even reach 221 days for you guys. 

On 5/18/2019 at 4:58 PM, TogoAfrica said:

November 26 packet was recieved by the uscis 

May 14 uscis app changed to interview was scheduled 

May 18 we recieved the letter in the mail

July 3 is the INTERVIEW!! 

Wow still in shocked that we got it early, since Maine is suppose to be a 11-22 month wait 

but i guess when you do the calculation, we will have waited a total of 9 months for it.

That's awesome, congratulations! Way earlier than expected! 🙌

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

199 days since filed

2 weeks as AOS interview done (that’s how much time the officer said his supervisor had to review the case - Baltimore FO)

counting 120 days - 105 days left - for them to make their decision and notify us

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

and those 105 days are still more than 3 months

and still no EA/AP/SSN

really? somebody please wake me up from this nightmare 

is the uscis website down? 

1 minute ago, Shaman said:

199 days since filed

2 weeks as AOS interview done (that’s how much time the officer said his supervisor had to review the case - Baltimore FO)

counting 120 days - 105 days left - for them to make their decision and notify us

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

and still no EA/AP/SSN

I've been having trouble with the website all day. :(

I hope you get some answers REAL soon! 

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

05/16/19 - Green Card Issue Date

03/10/21 - Sent ROC paperwork to Phoenix, AZ | USPS 2-Day Shipping

04/07/21 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

3 hours ago, MichelleKristian said:

Like how crazy is that? I mean I know we all go on and on how ridiculous it is but seriously its just ridiculous!! I really hope you don't hit the 200's either! It's sad because we waited 9 months for our K1 Visa too so we always joked at least that's the longest wait we will have.... jokes on us 😂  At this point all we can do is wait but I am just glad we are not the only November peeps still waiting, its so hard seeing all the filers who filed after us getting approved, it just would have been nice to be one of those randomly selected couples! But I have a good feeling about this week so I we can do is keep trying to stay positive :) 

We also thought the k1 process was going to be the long part .. jokes on us as well! Haha you’re definitely not alone! I know there’s a couple of October filers that haven’t received approval yet as well which is so ridiculous. I had hopes of being a randomly selected couple for each application but I’m confident it’s never going to be in the deck of cards for us 😂

I’ll be looking out for your approval!

13 minutes ago, NicolaBolton87 said:

Is anyone else not able to check their case status via the USCIS website? My USCISApp isn’t working either.

There must be an issue. I tried to check the website about 2 hours ago and it didn't even load. 

Maybe they're updating a bunch of cases at once? :P

1 hour ago, Shaman said:

199 days since filed

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

and still no EA/AP/SSN

You'll get good news soon. 💚

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.