BJ & Christine

November 2018 I-129 Filers

1,040 posts in this topic

@Fe.Ta - so well said. My bestie tells me not to come on here because I freak out every time I read about a bad experience lol. You are so right though. Only we know what we have shared with our partner and why we are working so hard to be together. 

@MsNina - He lives in Higuey, but works in Punta Cana. I can't wait to see Santo Domingo!!! It looks beautiful! Yes - I have read several horror stories on here. It blows my mind that people can be so sinister and manipulative. 

Packet Sent 10/18

Delivered to Lockbox 10/21

Fee Paid 10/25

NOA1 10/25 

2 minutes ago, msrodriguez said:

@Fe.Ta - so well said. My bestie tells me not to come on here because I freak out every time I read about a bad experience lol. You are so right though. Only we know what we have shared with our partner and why we are working so hard to be together. 

@MsNina - He lives in Higuey, but works in Punta Cana. I can't wait to see Santo Domingo!!! It looks beautiful! Yes - I have read several horror stories on here. It blows my mind that people can be so sinister and manipulative. 

Santo Domingo is not beautiful.. lol. I guess it depends on what part..but its the most developed city. My guy lives in the poor part. 😕

1 minute ago, MsNina said:

Santo Domingo is not beautiful.. lol. I guess it depends on what part..but its the most developed city. My guy lives in the poor part. 😕

Errr okay to clarify - the Zona Colonial and the Alcazar look very cool. :) 

Packet Sent 10/18

Fee Paid 10/25

NOA1 10/25 

6 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Lol..zona colonial is ok. Its like the tourist part....

Maybe that's why my babe isn't as excited to tour Santo Domingo as I am lol. Is it like Hollywood? It looks better in pictures than what it actually is? :D 

Packet Sent 10/18

Fee Paid 10/25

NOA1 10/25 

3 minutes ago, msrodriguez said:

Maybe that's why my babe isn't as excited to tour Santo Domingo as I am lol. Is it like Hollywood? It looks better in pictures than what it actually is? :D 

Lol.right. yeah Santo Domingo does not have all the glamour...its just like regular city life. They have a nicer area...and the wealthy part is gated.. but its not really something to see. Punta Cana is where the attractions are.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Informed delivery, waiting for the mailman 😊 My fiance is sitting on the front porch ready to tackle him as soon as he arrives 😁 keep your fingers crossed guys!! 

IMG_20190328_162152.jpg

1 minute ago, SanjaAlex said:

Informed delivery, waiting for the mailman 😊 My fiance is sitting on the front porch ready to tackle him as soon as he arrives 😁 keep your fingers crossed guys!! 

IMG_20190328_162152.jpg

Yay! Congratulations!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Just try to remember when you first applied the average was 180 days (6 months) many were taking over 200.  The last (4) NOA2s for Colombia thru CVC (CA) is now 112-126 days. With that said, we feel anything before 180 days for NOA2 is a gift!

We should be next up with a 12/14 NOA1 date  from Colombia to CVC .   I will be sure to post.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
10 minutes ago, SanjaAlex said:

Ohh good luck and let us know!!! fingers crossed for another Nov approval!

1 hour ago, MsNina said:

Lol.right. yeah Santo Domingo does not have all the glamour...its just like regular city life. They have a nicer area...and the wealthy part is gated.. but its not really something to see. Punta Cana is where the attractions are.

Sorry for jacking the thread, guys! lol!! 

@MsNina, Saona is beyond amazing. 

Packet Sent 10/18

Fee Paid 10/25

NOA1 10/25 

48 minutes ago, SanjaAlex said:

IMG_20190328_162152.jpg

Fingers definitely crossed!! 

Packet Sent 10/18

Fee Paid 10/25

NOA1 10/25 

Just now, jeka1700 said:

I just got a RFE in app case tracker 

At least you have an update! Yay! 

Packet Sent 10/18

Fee Paid 10/25

NOA1 10/25 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.