Galina

To whom it may consern...

123 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I feel sorry for those who don't welcome diversity of opinion. I feel sorry for those who obviously faced such abuse that their hearts are bitter and cold & intolerant of others.
I feel sorry for those who can't seem to understand the concept of theme-based discussion forums, and the differences between specialized forums and general forums, and want to confuse this with someone not being interested in a diversity of opinions.

Take your pet snakes out of the automotive listings. Why is this so hard to understand?

Cheers!

AKDiver

The more you complain, the more I'll make it a point to be here. Childish, perhaps...but no more so than name calling ;)

A point needs to be made. Don't like it? Too bad. Or pm Ewok and talk to him about the *&^(*&^%ing interlopers, lol.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for those who don't welcome diversity of opinion. I feel sorry for those who obviously faced such abuse that their hearts are bitter and cold & intolerant of others.
I feel sorry for those who can't seem to understand the concept of theme-based discussion forums, and the differences between specialized forums and general forums, and want to confuse this with someone not being interested in a diversity of opinions.

Take your pet snakes out of the automotive listings. Why is this so hard to understand?

Cheers!

AKDiver

The more you complain, the more I'll make it a point to be here. Childish, perhaps...but no more so than name calling ;)

A point needs to be made. Don't like it? Too bad. Or pm Ewok and talk to him about the *&^(*&^%ing interlopers, lol.

Two's company Lisa... anyone else we should recruit? Charles likes MENA.... perhaps he'd find a home here too!

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
The more you complain, the more I'll make it a point to be here. Childish, perhaps...but no more so than name calling ;)A point needs to be made. Don't like it? Too bad. Or pm Ewok and talk to him about the *&^(*&^%ing interlopers, lol.
I don't need to make a point - you make it for me every time you post.

Cheers!

AKDiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: Timeline
The more you complain, the more I'll make it a point to be here. Childish, perhaps...but no more so than name calling ;)A point needs to be made. Don't like it? Too bad. Or pm Ewok and talk to him about the *&^(*&^%ing interlopers, lol.

Cheers!

AKDiver

Likewise!

Cheers!

LisaD

Jen, I'm sure loads will pop by. After all, it's a free country, forum!

Yes, Kezzie, you are. Own it. Be proud of it!

And welcome to the Forum!!

Oh wait.... edited to add:

Cheers!

Edited by JenT

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Cheers!

AKDiver

Likewise!

Cheers!

LisaD

Jen, I'm sure loads will pop by. After all, it's a free country, forum!

I thought that was funny Lisa :lol: I've been trying not to use my "Interloping" fingers on the keyboard, but I'm afraid I just had to. Wow! There are some serious issues with some of the people on this forum.

[color=#800080]AOS

Lawyer sent Aos package 07-27-2007

Medical 08-01-2007

Check cashed -08-23-2007

NOA - 08-27-2007

Biometrics scheduled - 09-12-2007

Biometrics for EAD and AOS 09-12-2007

Received RFE for medical and co-sponsor tax returns

(Tax returns were sent) also letter from employer

needed, and last 6 months pay stubs.

RFE: 09-11-2007

Sent RFE back to lawyer 10-10-2007

EAD card production ordered 06-11-2007

EAD received 17-11-2007

Interview date for 01-08-2008[/color]

Approved! Card Production ordered 01-08-2008

Anyone for a Vodka..... its one of the best thing to come from russia...

Kez

Opps am I now an interloper???? it sounds very important.... :jest::jest:

Hey Kez..please take one of those big giant Is in the corner and fix it to your shirt.

:lol: you guys are so silly.

Passing out the I's...

one for you, and you, and you....

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

Cool, Lisa.... you upstaged me again. :crying: All I did was change my avatar sig....

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

I got the idea from you tho, so you get the credit :thumbs:

:thumbs:(F)(F)(F)

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

This thread only started turning negative and mean once you guys from outside the Russia forum started posting, and it's a real shame. I am all for diversity, but not in a thread that is for people who want info SPECIFICALLY about Russia, and people with Russian husbands, wives, fiance(e)s, etc. It's not that we don't like you, or whatever else negative you are all trying to imply. Please, save this ####### for "Off topic" forum.

Edited by Milenka

Участник Русского Форума

03/2003: Met Online

12/2003: I went to Moscow as an exchange student, we met in person.

20/09/2006: Sergey proposes to me!

21/02/2007: I-129F Package mailed from Wroclaw, Poland to California Service Center

28/02/2007: NOA1 issued

22/5/2007:Approved!!!!!!!!!

04/06/2007:NVC received case

11/06/2007:Left NVC for Moscow

23/08/2007: INTERVIEW, APPROVED :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.