1,969 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Znzn2 said:

Can I have a good source for USCIS increasing fees on the 16th December please. 

I've looked online and not see a date for when they are maybe increasing it. 

Please see below

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/USCIS-Raises-Service-Costs-564828361.html

https://www.boundless.com/blog/uscis-fees-increase-comparison/

https://www.boundless.com/blog/fee-hikes-citizenship-immigration-forms/

22 minutes ago, ravishanker76 said:

None of the links say what date the fees will increase and both guys in the videos even say that don't know when exactly it will go up. 

So please don't say a date when no date has been given. 

9 hours ago, farah88 said:

I got an RFE 2 months ago... 

i sent out my package last month... What were the initial documents? And what did they ask for now? 

Honestly it has been so long that I don't remember, but I think I sent all our insurances (health, life, car), tax refund and some vacation records. I am pretty sure I also sent our child's birth certificate, if I didn't I am a moron. Curious to see what they want. Will update here once I get the receipt in hands. 

AOS filled: April 4th, 2016

Received in Chicago: April 5th, 2016 (Day 1).

NOA: April 9th, 2016

NOA for Biometrics schedule: April 20th. 2016

RFE: May 9th, 206 - (Left Page 3, Part 4 of I-864 blank)

Biometrics: May 12th, 2016 (Day 37)

Service Request for EAD: June 24th, 2016 (Day 80)

EAD Approved: July 2nd, 2016 (Day 88)

Advance Parole Approved: July 2nd, 2016 (Day 88)

EAD + AP Combo Card Delivered: July 9th, 2016 (Day 95)

Interview: January 10th, 2017

Green Card Approved: January 10th, 2017

Green Card Received: January 17th, 2017

1 hour ago, FlaviaJ said:

Honestly it has been so long that I don't remember, but I think I sent all our insurances (health, life, car), tax refund and some vacation records. I am pretty sure I also sent our child's birth certificate, if I didn't I am a moron. Curious to see what they want. Will update here once I get the receipt in hands. 

Well if you have any questions let me know... I’ve gone through what you’re going through right now :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
13 hours ago, d23 said:

It's been a year and some days now since i applied- still no update since 5/2/19 when my biometrics was taken. WAC.. 

at this point should i just start prepping for my application for citizenship?

My I-751 was at Texas service center but they recently transferred my I-751 to NBC (National Benefits Center) because I applied for N-400 last Saturday. I'm glad they transferred my case from Texas Service Center because it's one of the SLOWEST centers. I highly recommend for you to apply for N-400. 

Edited by Venus201320

(I-751) Removal of Conditions Delivered: 11/30/2018
Notice of Action 18 month extension letter : 2/1/2019
1st Biometrics Letter: Received letter on 5/31/2019 that they will re-use my fingerprints.  

2nd Biometrics Letter: Received new letter on 10/25/2019 to do biometrics on Nov 4. :bonk:

(I-751) Transferred to NBC: 12/03/2019

(I-751) approved: 11/06/2020 😄

(N-400) Online Delivered: 11/30/2019

NOA Received : 11/30/2019

Biometrics Scheduled: 01/09/2020

Biometrics Walk-In: 12/30/2019

Interview: 11/06/2020 @ 12:00PM :joy:

N-400 approved: 11/06/2020 🇺🇸

Oath Ceremony: 11/06/2020  🇺🇸

US Passport/Card (expedited) applied: 11/10/2020

US Passport application delivered: 11/13/2020

US Passport: "In Process" as of 11/13/2020 email from DOS

US Passport Approved: 11/20/2020 🇺🇸

US Passport Delivered: 11/24/2020 :goofy:

US Passport Card Delivered: 11/25/2020

Naturalization Certificate Delivered: 11/27/2020

7 minutes ago, bumblebee7640 said:

Hi, I've been waiting for any updates since my fingerprint back in July. I submitted the application in November 2018. My service center is Nebraska. Is there anyone still waiting for Nebraska? I start to really worry since I've heard anything from them for a while. 

Nebraska started giving approvals but its still Taking time... And a lot of people are still on the same boat as you are, As long as you still didn’t hear anything then there is nothing to worry about... but what you can do is try to call them and ask for a second tier officer and ask about your status 

1 minute ago, farah88 said:

Nebraska started giving approvals but its still Taking time... And a lot of people are still on the same boat as you are, As long as you still didn’t hear anything then there is nothing to worry about... but what you can do is try to call them and ask for a second tier officer and ask about your status 

Thank you for your reply. I'm just worried as I know Nebraska has been really fast on approving lately. I emailed them a missing notice request 3 days ago and asked if they needed anything from me, and I received a response the very next day (which surprised me) saying that my case was in line for an officer to review. Hopefully everyone will get a desired result  for the upcoming Christmas.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, bumblebee7640 said:

Thank you for your reply. I'm just worried as I know Nebraska has been really fast on approving lately. I emailed them a missing notice request 3 days ago and asked if they needed anything from me, and I received a response the very next day (which surprised me) saying that my case was in line for an officer to review. Hopefully everyone will get a desired result  for the upcoming Christmas.

I understand your frustration as I am in the same boat here still waiting and it’s frustrating to see a lot of December filers getting approved from Nebraska.  I think they should make it a rule that each office cant move on to the next month until all the cases are touched for each month. Because some officers are literally dragging their feet to approve cases while others just want to get their job done each day. 

Wondering if anyone from NYC is going to submit the n-400 while the i751 is pending?  Initially I was going to wait for the approval of the i-751.  But in light of the proposed increase in n-400 application fee and Vermont service center's slow movement with i-751s, I'm seriously considering to file the n-400. It's just that NYC is slow with the n-400 applications... between a rock and a hard place.

Edited by aroabi

On 12/6/2019 at 5:27 PM, aroabi said:

Wondering if anyone from NYC is going to submit the n-400 while the i751 is pending?  Initially I was going to wait for the approval of the i-751.  But in light of the proposed increase in n-400 application fee and Vermont service center's slow movement with i-751s, I'm seriously considering to file the n-400. It's just that NYC is slow with the n-400 applications... between a rock and a hard place.

if you are not travelling outside of the country, it's better you should apply for N-400 now. 

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
On 11/25/2019 at 10:22 PM, yna2015 said:

There is few of WAC cases filed in September and October that have been getting approved lately as well. Check the other threads!

Im a WAC September filer and got approved last week. You guys should be getting yours soon.

09/21/2015: I-129F petition mailed

09/23/2015: Delivered to USCIS, petition received

09/25/2015: NOA1 notice date, routed to CSC

09/28/2015: NOA1 E-notification

10/27/2015: RFE E-notification

11/02/2015: RFE letter received (USCIS needs evidence that the site we met on is not an international marriage broker)

11/03/2015: RFE response mailed with overnight priority mail express to CSC

11/04/2015: RFE received by USCIS

11/09/2015: Approved!!! E-notification NOA2

11/19/2015: NVC received

11/27/2015: Case arrived at consulate

12/01/2015: Packet 3 received

01/16/2016: Packet 4 received

02/16/2016: Medical exam

02/23/2016: Approved!!!

04/26/2016: Entered USA

07/23/2016: Adjusting status, NOA1

12/16/2016: Interview, Approved!!!

02/02/2017: Green card in mail!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.