1,969 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, alpacabag said:

VSC filer -  Case was received Nov 6. Got a text this morning saying case was approved Nov 6. Took exactly a year! I'd submitted 2 address changes in the meantime as well. Biometrics completed in December. No interview. Was contemplating starting N400 but glad K decided to wait it out. Hoping to get card in hand soon, not sure how long it'll take! Glad I can shake off secondary screening and my upcoming USCIS appointment to get a new I-551 stamp. 

On November 6, 2019, we approved your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC199002****

Vermont filer here too. My case was received on nov 26 2018. My status was changed to “card is being produced” today! Hoping to get it next week :) a little under a year for me. 

On Wednesday nov 6 I did Biometrics and today I got update:

Fingerprint Review Was Completed

As of November 6, 2019, we completed our review of your fingerprints and are working on your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number SRC..........., at our Texas Service Center location. We will let you know if we make a decision or need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hello all , 

My case just got approved today 

Apply nov/08 . 

Office : Nebraska . LIN19900xxxx. 

Biometric appointment : july /30 

Status updated : july/31 ( fingerprint completed ) . 

Nov/07 case got approved 

Got no REF nor interview . 

It took whole year to get approved but i got it finally . 

Good luck with everyone 

23 minutes ago, Jordan smith said:

Hello all , 

My case just got approved today 

Apply nov/08 . 

Office : Nebraska . LIN19900xxxx. 

Biometric appointment : july /30 

Status updated : july/31 ( fingerprint completed ) . 

Nov/07 case got approved 

Got no REF nor interview . 

It took whole year to get approved but i got it finally . 

Good luck with everyone 

yaaaayyyy, congrats.

it sounds like Nebraska is way faster than texas.

Any other Vermont filers get updates? 

AOS Timeline

11/29/2015 - Mailed I-130/I-485/I-765 concurrent AOS filing to USCIS Chicago Lockbox

12/02/2015 - AOS packet Delivered to USCIS via USPS

12/08/2015 - Received 3 NOA text messages from USICS at 11:25 PM / $420 and $1070 checks cleared

12/12/2015 - Hard Copy of NOA received in the mail for the I-765 and I-485

12/31/2015 - RFIE - Request for Initial Evidence

01/05/2016 - Biometrics Appointment

01/10/2016 - Received RFIE - requesting proof of I-130 sponsor being US Citizen

01/12/2016 - FedEx RFIE Response

01/14/2016 - USCIS received RFIE Response

01/27/2016 - Ready to be scheduled for INTERVIEW

02/16/2016 - NEW CARD BEING PRODUCED / I-765 Case Approved

02/19/2016 - NOA2 Approval for I-765 received / EAD Card was mailed

02/23/2016 - EAD Card arrived today via Priority Mail

11/02/2016 - Interview Scheduled for 12/01/2016 !!!

12/01/2016 - Interview date (Interview cancelled on 11/18/2016)

01/12/2017 - ACTUAL INTERVIEW IN ST. Louis (need to get new medical submitted)

01/19/2017 - New medical dropped off at USCIS & CASE APPROVED ! I-485 & I-130

01/25/2017 - GREEN CARD IN HAND! - DONE!!!!!!!

ROC Timeline

11/25/2018 - Mailed I-751 packet to Dallas address

11/28/2018 - I-751 packet showing as DELIVERED to USCIS in Dallas

12/04/2018 - Check cashed 

12/19/2018 - I797 NOA received in the mail (18 month extension) - Vermont Service Center

12/24/2018 - Biometrics Letter Received (appointment in early January)

01/03/2018 - Biometrics complete

12/17/2019 - New Card is Being Produced (approval following day and card mailed on 12/20)

12/23/2019 - 10 Year Green Card DELIVERED !!! 

3 hours ago, usedforspam22 said:

Any other Vermont filers get updates? 

Mine changed from “case has been received” to “card is being produced” on nov 7.

on nov 8 it changed to “case has been approved”.

i applied in nov 2018. So it took about a year.

now im waiting for letter and card in the mail.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, bumblebee7640 said:

I am a Nebraska applicant. I got my biometric done in July and my status has been " Fingerprint was reviewed" since then. Anyone in the same boat?

Same thing here waiting biometrics show that it was completed on the myaccountDHS.gov and on the myuscis site it says case received. My patience is wearing out 😪😪😪

2 minutes ago, fancyfacetammy28 said:

Same thing here waiting biometrics show that it was completed on the myaccountDHS.gov and on the myuscis site it says case received. My patience is wearing out 😪😪😪

Same situation. I think Nebraska has slowed down again. I was eligible to apply for Naturalization on November 8th and applied right away while I-751 is still pending. There is no point in waiting as my status is still the same with extension letter.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
13 minutes ago, uak92 said:

Same situation. I think Nebraska has slowed down again. I was eligible to apply for Naturalization on November 8th and applied right away while I-751 is still pending. There is no point in waiting as my status is still the same with extension letter.

Mine opened from October but I am still trying to hold it out because I wanted to just get the phase out the way. I’m not really in a rush to apply for citizenship because that line is long as well. 

On 11/8/2019 at 8:07 AM, alpacabag said:

VSC filer -  Case was received Nov 6. Got a text this morning saying case was approved Nov 6. Took exactly a year! I'd submitted 2 address changes in the meantime as well. Biometrics completed in December. No interview. Was contemplating starting N400 but glad K decided to wait it out. Hoping to get card in hand soon, not sure how long it'll take! Glad I can shake off secondary screening and my upcoming USCIS appointment to get a new I-551 stamp. 

On November 6, 2019, we approved your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC199002****

Update: Card received in mailbox Nov 13 - 7 days after notice!

Hey November filers, it's been a year and a couple of days since I filed. I did a quick check to see California filers who have been approved in the last few months, and they all seem to have had filed a year and a couple of months ago. A year and a month to three months after filing to be exact. So I hope we hear some news soon. And by soon, I mean in the next couple of months for us California November filers. This is for cases where there's neither center transfers nor RFE. So let's keep each other posted.

Fingers crossed and good luck everyone! 🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.