1,969 posts in this topic

On 4/15/2020 at 4:28 PM, JackieCastillo said:

Same for me: yesterday I send the inquiry for "case out of time", I did it online and I received automatic response saying that they will answer me later May-06th.  So, same thing, this crazy waiting.  I am from Texas, Nov-01-2018, transferred to NBC on Jan-29-2000 after I filled N400 on Jan-15.  So, let's wait good news.  I joined a group on Hello Foros, some people with similar cases have been approved a few days ago, so it is good to know that they are working administratively. 

Where did you find the form for the "case out of time"? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

im gonna be sending my RFE in today, this covid 19 is stopping me from getting all the info they are asking for , so i can only give what i can...i hope all goes through for me..and only fedex is open in my town..i hope fedex can send things to p.o boxes. never used them before

anyone else have luck with the RFE?

Citizenship Journey:

K-1 Visa - Citizenship: 04/14/2015 - 09/20/22

7 Years 5 Months 0 Weeks 6 Days 10 Hours 30 Minutes 0 Seconds

US Passport Journey: (Expedited) 

USPS Passport Appointment: September 29th, 2022

Passport Office Received Documents: October 3rd, 2022

Passport Application Approved: October 19th, 2022

Passport Received: October 21st, 2022

FULL JOURNEY ADVENTURE:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=215312

DECEMBER 2022 N400 FILERS: (Update To Help Your Fellow Filers)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11xHTs0yLIeoAXIW-O5iYOvRRvbriVgu7JVw8xQq8QDw/edit#gid=0

24 minutes ago, LETSGOROCKETS said:

HEY GUYS 

GOT AN UPDATE TODAY AFTER OMBUDSMAN INQUIRY. NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCE. THEN STATUS CHANGED TO CASE WAS APPROVED!

DIVORCE WAIVER, TEXAS , NOV 2018 FILER. 

THANK YOU JESUS! SEE YOU IN THE N400 SECTION!!

Congratulations! Can you please explain what is "Ombudsman inquiry"? I have never heard of that before.

Thanks and congratulations once again!

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Eddy Haas said:

Congratulations! Can you please explain what is "Ombudsman inquiry"? I have never heard of that before.

Thanks and congratulations once again!

It's an independent entity that advocate for fairness during immigration process.

you can send a request and the instructions are in the uscis site. they will inquiry USCIS , and push them to make a decision.

it worked great for me! go ahead and take your chances bud!

good luck and I wish you the best... and go Texans!

1 minute ago, LETSGOROCKETS said:

It's an independent entity that advocate for fairness during immigration process.

you can send a request and the instructions are in the uscis site. they will inquiry USCIS , and push them to make a decision.

it worked great for me! go ahead and take your chances bud!

good luck and I wish you the best... and go Texans!

Thanks for that clarification. Is it through "case outside normal processing time?" link or there is a separate section?

Would you mind sharing a link or steps to find that section?

Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, Eddy Haas said:

Thanks for that clarification. Is it through "case outside normal processing time?" link or there is a separate section?

Would you mind sharing a link or steps to find that section?

Thanks in advance!

https://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance THERE U GO

4 hours ago, LETSGOROCKETS said:

HEY GUYS 

GOT AN UPDATE TODAY AFTER OMBUDSMAN INQUIRY. NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCE. THEN STATUS CHANGED TO CASE WAS APPROVED!

DIVORCE WAIVER, TEXAS , NOV 2018 FILER. 

THANK YOU JESUS! SEE YOU IN THE N400 SECTION!!

OMG! That's a great news!!! I am the same Nov-2018, Texas.  Let's pray to be all of us approved!  That's great! God help all of us to be approved.  Question: where you transferred, received RFE, interview?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 4/17/2020 at 10:36 AM, arangel3 said:

I had to send almost everything again, bank statements, lease, taxes and affidavit letter from friends. I think what is affecting me is that I went to school in another state for 6 months. I cant have another explanation. we have everything together. 

same as well, they pretty much lost all my stuff i gave so i resent it, and i sent in new stuff, i am hoping for no interview for me cause i am honestly drained from this , its insane how most people got approved in less then a year while sadly we have been waiting for close to 2 years and still in the RFE stage cause someone lost our things and now they want interview...

idk how they expect us to work when your 18 month extension is over by next month and with the covid-19 i am unsure we can get interviews to get a stamp to stay and work in this country.

Citizenship Journey:

K-1 Visa - Citizenship: 04/14/2015 - 09/20/22

7 Years 5 Months 0 Weeks 6 Days 10 Hours 30 Minutes 0 Seconds

US Passport Journey: (Expedited) 

USPS Passport Appointment: September 29th, 2022

Passport Office Received Documents: October 3rd, 2022

Passport Application Approved: October 19th, 2022

Passport Received: October 21st, 2022

FULL JOURNEY ADVENTURE:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=215312

DECEMBER 2022 N400 FILERS: (Update To Help Your Fellow Filers)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11xHTs0yLIeoAXIW-O5iYOvRRvbriVgu7JVw8xQq8QDw/edit#gid=0

10 hours ago, PolarPear said:

CONGRATS. How long did it take after the ombudsaman inquiry?

3 weeks 

17 hours ago, JackieCastillo said:

OMG! That's a great news!!! I am the same Nov-2018, Texas.  Let's pray to be all of us approved!  That's great! God help all of us to be approved.  Question: where you transferred, received RFE, interview?

thank  you 

transferred to NBC, divorce waiver no rfe no interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.