1,969 posts in this topic

My new green card arrived today. Thank you to everyone in this thread who has helped me. This part of the journey is now closed. 

See yall in the N400 thread.

friends

I just got a message from USCIS saiyng new card is being produced. the website https://my.uscis.gov/  still shows " we received your case". but online case statud says "card being produced"

filled nov 2018 texas center. divorce case.

wish the best for yall

9 hours ago, newyork1234 said:

friends

I just got a message from USCIS saiyng new card is being produced. the website https://my.uscis.gov/  still shows " we received your case". but online case statud says "card being produced"

filled nov 2018 texas center. divorce case.

wish the best for yall

Congratulations!! Did you have  your biometrics? And if yes, when? Thanks 

On 2/25/2020 at 2:05 PM, NOAHMONT said:

unless that has happened and they have sent the appointment for fingerprints or some rfe.  I have lived at the same address since 2016 but as I understand that it is updated on the web and it appears as you were scheduled for an appointment.  or isn't it?  on the website it should appear if you have any pending appointments but nothing is updated.  in the notification he says that I should receive a letter before March 10 with the options.

Hi, did you receive the letter explaining this? What happened? 

1 hour ago, newyork1234 said:

do you guys know how many days after being approved I will receive the actual crad?

Within a week? I received mine today, approved three days prior (on our wedding anniversary!)

On 3/20/2020 at 4:05 AM, Phoenix777 said:

Hi, did you receive the letter explaining this? What happened? 

hello I already received the letter and I was denied the case for abandoning the process for not attending the fingerprint appointment in November.  We are now seeing an attorney since we never received any notice for the appointment.  Neither on the website nor in the app, nor by email or traditional mail, we never received a letter for fingerprints.  so we are still in the process.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Hello guys, November filer here. still waiting , my case was transferred to NBC to speed up the process around Feb27th.  I haven't heard since then. TEXAS SERVICE CENTER.

my lawyer sent a request to USCIS  ombudsman office. This is a crazy wait. 

filed as divorce waiver, sent a lot of proof, pics , 4 years of house lease , bills , ex wife affidavit etc. 

Edited by LETSGOROCKETS

4 minutes ago, LETSGOROCKETS said:

Hello guys, November filer here. still waiting , my case was transferred to NBC to speed up the process around Feb27th.  I haven't heard since then. TEXAS SERVICE CENTER.

my lawyer sent a request to USCIS  ombudsman office. This is a crazy wait. 

filed as divorce waiver, sent a lot of proof, pics , 4 years of house lease , bills , ex wife affidavit etc. 

Same here mate. We were transferred to NBC as well after N400 and no updates since. This is insane! 18month extension is near expiration as well.

We were excited that it is election year so our N400 will be processed fast. But this COVID19 ruined everything!! 😭

Crazy times!

Filed: Timeline
4 minutes ago, Eddy Haas said:

Same here mate. We were transferred to NBC as well after N400 and no updates since. This is insane! 18month extension is near expiration as well.

We were excited that it is election year so our N400 will be processed fast. But this COVID19 ruined everything!! 😭

Crazy times!

wow.

I really don't think COVID19 has something to do with this delay! maybe for yours I understand because you have to have an interview for N400 mandatory. Mine, I don't get it, lots of ppl with waiver approved with no issues.... and I don't think they had a stronger case than mine because mine has more than enough proof to get approved with no interview.... .especially with this covid thing going on. 

it's just like a lottery man. if you get a responsive officer or not. I guess.

Edited by LETSGOROCKETS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.