Status as of January 27,2020: “Card was mailed to me.” 🥳

filed 11/21/2018

WAC199006xxxx

Edited by ikkofeli0118

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
38 minutes ago, mrsheadcase said:

SRC199005xxxx

Mine is the same but with 7 on the end ...oh gawd I hope to hear an answer by tomorrow 🙌🏼

Citizenship Journey:

K-1 Visa - Citizenship: 04/14/2015 - 09/20/22

7 Years 5 Months 0 Weeks 6 Days 10 Hours 30 Minutes 0 Seconds

US Passport Journey: (Expedited) 

USPS Passport Appointment: September 29th, 2022

Passport Office Received Documents: October 3rd, 2022

Passport Application Approved: October 19th, 2022

Passport Received: October 21st, 2022

FULL JOURNEY ADVENTURE:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=215312

DECEMBER 2022 N400 FILERS: (Update To Help Your Fellow Filers)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11xHTs0yLIeoAXIW-O5iYOvRRvbriVgu7JVw8xQq8QDw/edit#gid=0

I got my transfer notice today. I’m now in the NBC service center with WAC case. Does that mean I’ll start over with waiting? Has anyone gotten approved at NBC yet? I also already have a pending N400 already. 

N400

Spoiler

Dec 15, 2019 filed N400 online

[Day 0] : Dec 15, 2019 - Received Date

[Day 7] : Dec 21, 2019 - Biometrics scheduled for Jan 7th 2020

[Day 13] Dec 27, 2019 - Early walk in for biometrics

[Day 13] Dec 27, 2019 - Biometrics reviewed

[Day 13] Dec 27, 2019 - Case being actively reviewed

[Day 299] Oct 8, 2020 - Email notification "Interview was scheduled"

[Day 300] Oct 9, 2020 - Interview notice on documents tab. (Nov 12, 2020)

[Day 304] : Oct 13, 2020 - Interview notice came in the mail

[Day 334] : Nov 12, 2020 - Scheduled interview date; Showed up at the office and was told the interview schedule was a 'mistake'

[Day 334] : Nov 12, 2020 - USCIS status: Interview Cancelled

[Day 341] Nov 19, 2020 - Email notification "Interview was scheduled"

[Day 343] Nov 21, 2020 - Interview notice came in the mail

[Day 353] : Dec 1, 2020 - Interview dare, Oath ceremony

[Day 353] : Dec 1, 2020 - FINALLY A US CITIZEN!

I just got a email notification informing me that our case was updated. And when I checked our case online, it says: " New card is Being Produced"😊🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Timeline:

WAC/ California services center 

October 31st 2018: sent package 

November 05th 2018: package received 

August 16th 2019: Biometrics 

January 28th 2020: Card is ordered 

Total of almost 15 months. I'm glad that we didn't file the N400 while the i751 was still pending. Now we can take care of it. 

I pray for everyone still waiting. Patience, prayers and Visualisation. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Edited by Malauriea

Hi everyone!

Congratulations to all of those who have received their cards & approvals. Unfortunately, I just checked my case status WAC199006XXXX, and it says that today, they sent me a Request for Additional Evidence. When we filed, we sent a vast amount of evidence: IRS transcripts, mutual saving and checking accounts, retirement plans designating each other as beneficiaries, credit cards, statements since we got married, photos and travel itineraries, mutual health insurance, house & car insurance, both of our names on our house deed, 3 affidavits...) I am clueless on what else they could be requesting. We also attached a copy of my GC, marriage certificate, IDs sharing same address. 

I am not feeling well 😢, I am actually pretty sad. My husband and I have an awesome relationship. We are always together with our puppy...

Has anyone received any RFE yet?

They originally received our package on November 19th, 2018. (Phoenix Lockbox)

Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day! 

Edited by Tucson2016
Spelling

On 1/25/2020 at 12:15 PM, FlaviaJ said:

Still waiting over here. EAC number with RFE. Sent everything requested, my status still that they received it and are working on my case... going for a second infopass next Thursday to get an extension of my passport stamp (never received the NOA receipt) so I can keep traveling. This is dragging for so long is insane!

Oi Flavia,

Would you mind sharing what they  requested on the RFE that you received? I just saw on my Case Status that they sent me a RFE today... When we filed, we sent a lot of solid evidence. We are shocked...

Muito obrigada, 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

November 2018 filer with case at Vermont service center. Case got transferred to Potomac Service center in October 2019. I filed for citizenship Dec 2019 and had biometrics for citizenship  done January 2020. Got a case email and text update today that my new card is being produced. Now just waiting on interview notice for naturalization. Good luck everyone! 

Edited by BPS288

On 1/28/2020 at 5:10 PM, Tucson2016 said:

Oi Flavia,

Would you mind sharing what they  requested on the RFE that you received? I just saw on my Case Status that they sent me a RFE today... When we filed, we sent a lot of solid evidence. We are shocked...

Muito obrigada, 

Oi!

I was pretty shocked too as we even have a baby, how could we be faking it?! 😂 But then I realized that my postpartum brain forgot to send some important documents lol. Because I i said we had a son on the form, they asked for his birth certificate which was so dumb of me not to have sent in the first place. I also sent our tax returns unsigned and forgot our W2s so They requested that as well. We recently bought a house so I sent our deed and some extra paperwork. In my defense my son was 2 months when I filled the application so I wasn’t thinking straight! Anyways, I see that you sent over a bunch of stuff so my guess is that you might have forgotten a signature. When I applied to the 2 years green card I forgot to sign one page of one form (ugh) and they sent me a RFE asking me to sign the form and resend the form!

Don’t stress too much, it will eventually work out. I just came back from the immigration office and they said is really delayed, but nothing to be worried. I have been in and out of the country several times since my GC expired. I mean, honestly it can’t take much longer than this lol. It’s obnoxious, but there’s not much we can do besides wait. It will come! 

Vai dar tudo certo ;)

AOS filled: April 4th, 2016

Received in Chicago: April 5th, 2016 (Day 1).

NOA: April 9th, 2016

NOA for Biometrics schedule: April 20th. 2016

RFE: May 9th, 206 - (Left Page 3, Part 4 of I-864 blank)

Biometrics: May 12th, 2016 (Day 37)

Service Request for EAD: June 24th, 2016 (Day 80)

EAD Approved: July 2nd, 2016 (Day 88)

Advance Parole Approved: July 2nd, 2016 (Day 88)

EAD + AP Combo Card Delivered: July 9th, 2016 (Day 95)

Interview: January 10th, 2017

Green Card Approved: January 10th, 2017

Green Card Received: January 17th, 2017

7 minutes ago, FlaviaJ said:

Oi!

I was pretty shocked too as we even have a baby, how could we be faking it?! 😂 But then I realized that my postpartum brain forgot to send some important documents lol. Because I i said we had a son on the form, they asked for his birth certificate which was so dumb of me not to have sent in the first place. I also sent our tax returns unsigned and forgot our W2s so They requested that as well. We recently bought a house so I sent our deed and some extra paperwork. In my defense my son was 2 months when I filled the application so I wasn’t thinking straight! Anyways, I see that you sent over a bunch of stuff so my guess is that you might have forgotten a signature. When I applied to the 2 years green card I forgot to sign one page of one form (ugh) and they sent me a RFE asking me to sign the form and resend the form!

Don’t stress too much, it will eventually work out. I just came back from the immigration office and they said is really delayed, but nothing to be worried. I have been in and out of the country several times since my GC expired. I mean, honestly it can’t take much longer than this lol. It’s obnoxious, but there’s not much we can do besides wait. It will come! 

Vai dar tudo certo ;)

Oi Flavia,

Muito obrigada pela sua resposta. Hopefully, you will hear from them soon! I will let you know what they ask us for. I hope the notice arrives soon! 

Boa noite :) 

Just got the notification that we will be receiving an RFE 😳 WAC199006

We have a son, bought a house together, we file our taxes jointly etc. 

K1:

11-13-2015: I129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

11-27-2015: NOA1 Hardcopy

01-02-2016: NOA2 Hardcopy

03-10-2016: Medical appointment

03-17-2016: Interview --> APPROVED

05-16-2016: Moved to the USA

05-24-2016: Married (L)

05-25-2016: Applied for SSN (card got lost in mail)

AOS:

06-17-2016: AOS Package sent

07-02-2016: NOA1

07-02-2016: Applied again for SSN (denied because of expired I-94)

10-18-2016: AP 'Case was approved'

10-18-2016: EAD 'New card is being produced '

10-21-2016: AP Hardcopy of approval in mail

11-01-2016: EAD/AP 'Card was mailed to me'

11-04-2016: EAD/AP card received.

11-07-2016: Applied again for a SSN

11-29-2016: SSN received

12-12-2016: AOS approved

2 minutes ago, sharon_helena said:

you send those docs and still get rfe? Oh my. I guess it really depend on the office anf officer. My friend case get approve without any rfe, but she did not have any joint assets, no join account, no join insurance, no join filling tax etc.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
24 minutes ago, sharon_helena said:

I've read about quite a few unreasonable RFE's on this forum, but it seems like everyone sends in whatever they ask for, and it all works out.  

I-130

May 14, 2016: Sent I-130 Package to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 21, 2016: NOA2 Notice by App (LIN)

NVC

Nov 8, 2016: NVC Received

Nov 16, 2016: Case Number Assigned

Nov 18, 2016: DS-261 submitted and AOS fee paid

Dec 5, 2016: NVC Scan Date

Dec 6, 2016: NVC 3 N/A and Case Complete on Phone [1 day later!]

Dec 13, 2016: NVC CC e-mail

Jan 23, 2017: Interview...Approved!

Removing Conditions

Nov 2, 2018: Sent I-751 to Arizona Lockbox 

March 3, 2020: Approved by CSC

N-400

Feb 2, 2020: File N-400 online

Feb 25, 2020: Biometrics

1 hour ago, sharon_helena said:

There’s nothing to worry about... I received an RFE a couple of months ago... they will list what they received in your packet and they will list what documents they still need... 

they will probably ask for your tax transcripts, Full bank statements for the last 6 months... more documentation about your son and the house you own... 

they asked for our joint bank statements and we provided the last 6 months and we included a cover letter that explains each Document and how we spend our money.. we also included pictures and itineraries for our trips... they want more detailed documents... we provided what they asked for and I got my approval not too long after we send our RFE packet  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.