TBoneTX

I-751 July 2017 Filers, Part II

975 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 12/23/2018 at 12:19 AM, Leo7777 said:

What wording indicates to you that your case transferred to Lee Summit ?

As far as I know, Lee Summit is the office that mails out Green Cards. 

Wife has gotten her 2 year GC and 10 year GC with sending mailing address of Lee Summit.  Nothing else happened in Lee Summit.

I don't think they do any other processing there.

But I could be wrong.

My case,I passed n400 interview. a day later I checked status i751, it said  transfer , got a letter said transfer to Lee's summit MO. Then yesterday I got a letter said my i751 has been approved. But my case status still show " case was transferred and a new office has jurisdiction" , and dhs show " case was at the local office". It is weird

I751 July 24th 2017 still pending 

N400 June 15th 2018 still pending

I751 transfer update Dec 20 and 21, Dec 24th got a letter case was transferred to National Benefits Center, Lee Summit Office. It doesn't say anything about combo interview or anything.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:34 PM, Tighfield said:

My case,I passed n400 interview. a day later I checked status i751, it said  transfer , got a letter said transfer to Lee's summit MO. Then yesterday I got a letter said my i751 has been approved. But my case status still show " case was transferred and a new office has jurisdiction" , and dhs show " case was at the local office". It is weird

DHS site and USCIS status should update soon if you already gotten the approval letter. Mine was approved first on USCIS site with email and text notification then DHS site updated a few days later and received official letter in the mail along with 10yr GC.

K-1 Visa Timeline

I-129F Received : 2014-08-29

NOA1 : 2014-09-03

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-10-07

NVC Received : 2014-10-30

Paid visa fee $265 : 2014-11-19

Submitted DS-160 Form 2014-11-19

Interview scheduled - 2015-1-22

Visa Issued and in Hand on 2015-1-31!!       

AOS Timeline

Mailed out AOS Package to USCIS to Chicago Lockbox with tracking and signature 2015-05-09

Received email and text notification of AOS package 2015-05-15

Received hard copy of NOA1's for 3 AOS packet 2015-05-21

Successful Biometrics walk in SF Field Office on 2015-06-03

Got email notification AOS interview scheduled on 2015-09-03

Green Card in Hand - 2015-10-14!!! YAY!!!

I-751 ( ROC )

July 8, 2017 mailed I-751 packet via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking #

July 10th, 2017 I-751 Package was delivered to PO Box to USCIS Laguna Niguel

July 12, 2017  Check cashed from CSC

July 13, 2017 Received NOA1 in the mail, NOA1 Dated July 10th

February 26, 2018 case transferred to local office

August 17, 2018 Received new extension letter

September 19, 2018 Case transferred and new office has jurisdiction

September 24th, 2018 Received case transfer notice in the mail to Texas Center

October 17, 2018 Card in Production APPROVED!!! WHOO-WHOO!!!!:dance::dance:

NO RFE or Interview on ROC I751!!!

October 22nd, 2018 USPS tracking updated GC to arrive on Oct 24th!

October 23rd, 2018 Green Card in Hand!!

N-400

Dec 15th, 2018 Filed online and got NOA1

Dec 21st, 2018 Biometrics Appointment scheduled online scheduled for Jan 9th 2019

Jan 2nd, 2019 Successful Biometrics walk in

September 27, 2019 Interview Scheduled for Nov 8, 2019

Interview on Nov 8, 2019 Passed! :dance::wow:

Oath Ceremony scheduled on Dec 12, 2019

Attended Oath Ceremony Officially a US Citizen! :wow::dance:

Applied for US Passport Dec 12th, 2019

Passport in hand on Jan 17th, 2020

Hi guys, I’m here again . July 3, VSC filer. The year almost will go over soon. I Still do not hear anything.

*** I checked on myUSCIS : my.uscis.gov/account

February 27, 2018

Case Was Received At My Local Office

On February 27, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxx. at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

——————

**** Check your current case status: www.uscis.gov/casestatus

April 9, 2018

On April 9, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxx. at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address

———-

Since I requested online outside of normal processing time before they didn’t increase the time . But it doesn’t help much anything , they are unable to provide me with a completion date. They told me that I will get a respond in a mail , but I didn’t get anything. 

Then they increased the time and pushed back in June. Now my receipt date can make inquiry again. Do you guys think that I need to do that again ? Because I think with that processing time, my case could be done . 

And one question : when provide details for last action, do I need to tell all the story about my case? I don’t have any experience about this so I need your help , your advice.

Many thanks in advance . 

Donut

1 hour ago, Donut35 said:

Hi guys, I’m here again . July 3, VSC filer. The year almost will go over soon. I Still do not hear anything.

February 27, 2018

On February 27, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxx. at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

——————

April 9, 2018

On April 9, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxx. at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address

———-

Since I requested online outside of normal processing time before they didn’t increase the time . But it doesn’t help much anything , they are unable to provide me with a completion date. They told me that I will get a respond in a mail , but I didn’t get anything. 

Then they increased the time and pushed back in June. Now my receipt date can make inquiry again. Do you guys think that I need to do that again ? Because I think with that processing time, my case could be done . 

And one question : when provide details for last action, do I need to tell all the story about my case? I don’t have any experience about this so I need your help , your advice.

Many thanks in advance . 

Donut

1 hour ago, Donut35 said:

Hey Donut - I have the exact status with you - please let me know what happened to you. My filing date is July 17 - so I haven't submitted a request yet since my case is not out of normal processing time.

Edited by loveapplejuice888

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Received a text on 12/21 that my case was being transferred and they were sending me a letter about it (transferred to Lee Summit so I’m guessing it’s to issue the 10 year GC). After a week I had a hunch something was wrong as I still hadn’t received the letter, so called USCIS today. They sent it to an address where we haven’t lived in almost a year, even though they could see on their end today that I had filed address change as soon as we moved last spring AND my 18-month extension letter came to our current, correct address with no issues in August of this year. I got to speak with a Tier II officer today who was sincerely apologetic and said it was totally an error on their end and he’s put in the service request for them to correct the error and issue a replacement letter, but now all I can think is that I’m going to miss an interview date for this or for N-400 (or a combo) or that my new GC will go to the wrong address. I just can’t figure out why there was no problem with my 18-month extension letter coming here, yet now, almost 5 months later, this week’s mail is going to our old address. 🤔

10 hours ago, Donut35 said:

February 27, 2018

——————

April 9, 2018

———-

Many thanks in advance . 

Donut

You should file an inquiry now, don’t wait about it. If they give you a generic response, call TIer 2 customer service. 

AOS i-130, i-485 & i-765 in New York (Queens field office)

12/29/2014 - Priority Date; receipt number starting with MSC

1/2/2015 - Fingerprint fee accepted

1/26/2015 - Case suspended - RFE sent out

2/3/2015 - Fingerprint done at Jamaica Center, Queens

2/11/2015 - RFE received - Case resumed

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

3/13/2015- EAD card mailed out -- received it 3 days later

7/8/2015 - AOS interview ready to be scheduled for an interview

9/27/2015 - AOS Interview scheduled for Nov 3

11/3/2015 - AOS interview

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

ROC (Vermont Service Center)

10/3/2017 - Sent out ROC package to VSC

10/6/2017 - Date on NOA (Received NOA on 10/16/2017)

11/6/2017 - Biometrics done

8/15/2018 - Extension letter for 18 months received

12/28/2018 - APPROVED! (No RFE, No Interview) 🤸‍♀️ 

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

N-400 (Queens field office)

1/22/2019 - N400 delivered to Dallas, TX.

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

2/12/2019 - Biometrics appt

8/26/2019 - Interview scheduled

10/3/2019 - Interview - APPROVED

10/30/2019 - Oath

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 hours ago, theanswerisdance said:

Received a text on 12/21 that my case was being transferred and they were sending me a letter about it (transferred to Lee Summit so I’m guessing it’s to issue the 10 year GC). After a week I had a hunch something was wrong as I still hadn’t received the letter, so called USCIS today. They sent it to an address where we haven’t lived in almost a year, even though they could see on their end today that I had filed address change as soon as we moved last spring AND my 18-month extension letter came to our current, correct address with no issues in August of this year. I got to speak with a Tier II officer today who was sincerely apologetic and said it was totally an error on their end and he’s put in the service request for them to correct the error and issue a replacement letter, but now all I can think is that I’m going to miss an interview date for this or for N-400 (or a combo) or that my new GC will go to the wrong address. I just can’t figure out why there was no problem with my 18-month extension letter coming here, yet now, almost 5 months later, this week’s mail is going to our old address. 🤔

That is astonishing, really. I cannot believe that in one instance (and on their primary database) your address is correct, but somehow some communications got sent to an old address!

My one any only guess on why this happened - did you file from that old address when you first filed your I-751 and other processes? I am guessing yes, as you said you haven't been there in almost a year. My assumption would be that, for whatever reason, all communications get hard coded in such a way that it defaults back to whatever initial address you filed with? Either way, bizarre that the extension letter is sent to the correct address but not the one piece of mail you truly needed.

Here's hoping this all gets sorted out in a timely manner for you!

ROC - July 2017 CSC Filer (I-751 July 2017 Filers Spreadsheet)

• 7/15/2017: I-751 Sent
  • 7/17/2017: I-751 Received
  • 7/18/2017: NOA1 Date
  • 7/20/2017: Cheque Cashed
  • 7/21/2017: NOA1 Received
  • 7/29/2017: Biometrics Received
  • 8/10/2017: Biometics Appointment Completed
  • 2/26/2018: Case Received at Local Office
  • 11/27/2018: I-751 Case Approved - New Card Being Produced
  • 12/04/2018: Card received via USPS. ROC process now complete!

July 2017 ROC Filers Posting Template:

Service Center: CSC/VSC
First 5 Digits from WAC/EAC Receipt #: E.g. WAC17290
NOA1 Date: E.g. July 15, 2017
Filed N-400?: Yes/No
Case Transferred?: Yes/No

If yes, provide to what service center? On what date?: Yes/No; Transferred to NSC (Nebraska Service Center) on August 18, 2018

Approved?: Yes/No

If yes, what was the date of your approval?: October 1, 2018

If yes, did you have a RFE (Request for Evidence)? On what date?: Yes/No; September 1, 2018

If yes, did you have an interview? On what date?: Yes/No; September 30, 2018

Any other information: E.g. Received my 18-month extension letter on XX; Issues cashing our check originally, etc.

2 minutes ago, loveapplejuice888 said:

Hi Alluring - How do you call/get to a Tier 2 customer service?

Call 1 (800) 375-5283 number and follow directions to hear latest status on your case. After you hear the case status, there will be an option to 'report problem with your case' to get connected to a customer service representative (I believe you need to press 3). Once you have a customer service representative, ask them to be connected to Tier 2 as you would like to make a case inquiry because your case takes longer than what the processing time says. :)

AOS i-130, i-485 & i-765 in New York (Queens field office)

12/29/2014 - Priority Date; receipt number starting with MSC

1/2/2015 - Fingerprint fee accepted

1/26/2015 - Case suspended - RFE sent out

2/3/2015 - Fingerprint done at Jamaica Center, Queens

2/11/2015 - RFE received - Case resumed

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

3/13/2015- EAD card mailed out -- received it 3 days later

7/8/2015 - AOS interview ready to be scheduled for an interview

9/27/2015 - AOS Interview scheduled for Nov 3

11/3/2015 - AOS interview

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

ROC (Vermont Service Center)

10/3/2017 - Sent out ROC package to VSC

10/6/2017 - Date on NOA (Received NOA on 10/16/2017)

11/6/2017 - Biometrics done

8/15/2018 - Extension letter for 18 months received

12/28/2018 - APPROVED! (No RFE, No Interview) 🤸‍♀️ 

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

N-400 (Queens field office)

1/22/2019 - N400 delivered to Dallas, TX.

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

2/12/2019 - Biometrics appt

8/26/2019 - Interview scheduled

10/3/2019 - Interview - APPROVED

10/30/2019 - Oath

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
13 hours ago, Trenz said:

That is astonishing, really. I cannot believe that in one instance (and on their primary database) your address is correct, but somehow some communications got sent to an old address!

My one any only guess on why this happened - did you file from that old address when you first filed your I-751 and other processes? I am guessing yes, as you said you haven't been there in almost a year. My assumption would be that, for whatever reason, all communications get hard coded in such a way that it defaults back to whatever initial address you filed with? Either way, bizarre that the extension letter is sent to the correct address but not the one piece of mail you truly needed.

Here's hoping this all gets sorted out in a timely manner for you!

I was kind of wondering the same thing, if it defaults to the original filing address for that application, which seems crazy and ridiculously inefficient but wouldn’t surprise me from USCIS. When I filed the N-400 we were already living here at our new, current address, so fingers crossed any interview notice for that comes here since the old address was never part of my citizenship application. Still, nothing like adding another layer of stress on top of an already stressful waiting game! Thanks for the good wishes!!

On 12/28/2018 at 3:21 PM, loveapplejuice888 said:

My filing date is also July 17th and I have same status.

23 hours ago, mrcp2017 said:

do you reccomend filing for n400 with pending i751?

I filled  my n500 on october 21 but my open window was since June, that said I’m csc case from july 2017- still pending.  and i fill n400 on october 21 and I allready got an interview for this coming February 1st.! 

For i-751 i never did biometrics or anything over receiving the letter with the extention of my residence. Other than that my case has been forgotten.! Till this month where they send my case to another office idk if this is because i apply for citizenship or just cause it was finally my time to get my case out of the dust.!  

On 12/30/2018 at 2:13 AM, theanswerisdance said:

I was kind of wondering the same thing, if it defaults to the original filing address for that application, which seems crazy and ridiculously inefficient but wouldn’t surprise me from USCIS. When I filed the N-400 we were already living here at our new, current address, so fingers crossed any interview notice for that comes here since the old address was never part of my citizenship application. Still, nothing like adding another layer of stress on top of an already stressful waiting game! Thanks for the good wishes!!

When we went to get the stamp on my husband's passport, one of the Officers told me to fill out the paper form to request the address change ( I had already submitted the online form), because in one of their system it was still showing my OLD address. And I told him, that I had completed the online form, he said, it doesn't matter, do it again, they still have your old one in one of our systems, and so I did. 

K1 Visa

Service Center :         Texas Service Center

Transferred?               California Service Center on 2014-08-11

Consulate :                Dominican Republic

I-129F Sent :              2014-05-15

I-129F NOA1 :            2014-05-22                

I-129F NOA2 :            2014-09-16

NVC Received :         2014-10-07

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned :           2014-10-09

NVC Left : 2014-10-22

Consulate Received :  2014-10-23

Interview Date :          2015-01-13 

Interview Result :       Approved:                 

Marriage :  2015-06-06

Estimates/Stats :Your I-129f was approved in 117 days from your NOA1 date.  Your interview took 236 days from your I-129F NOA1 date

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed :                2015-04-11

NOA Date :                2015-04-17  

Bio. Appt. :                2015-05-12

Approved : Yes     Green Card Received: 2015-10-20

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed :                2015-04-11

NOA Date :                2015-04-17

Bio. Appt. :                2015-05-12

Approved Date :         2015-07-02

Date Card Received :  2015-07-15   ----Estimates/Stats :Your EAD was approved in 82 days.

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office :               Vermont Service Center

Date Filed :                2017-07-17

NOA Date :                2017-08-01

RFE(s) :    2018-11-16

Bio. Appt. :                2017-09-06

Interview Date :          No-Interview

Approval / Denial Date :   2018-12-18

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp :        Yes

Green Card Received :               

Comments :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.