nompish

N-400 October 2018 Filers

1,465 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Radkova said:

Can't wait to close this chapter. I'm in San Diego.

Screenshot_20190305-215559_Samsung Internet.jpg

Congratz! I had my interview in San Diego on 02/28/2019 and I still have no updates 😕 😕 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, barbieestep said:

We submitted on the same date and my interview will be 4/2. Goodluck on our journey :)

cool,congrats. which office you in?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline
8 hours ago, NeedMoreCoffee said:

Congratz! I had my interview in San Diego on 02/28/2019 and I still have no updates 😕 😕 

You're still waiting on your oath letter?

31 minutes ago, Radkova said:

You're still waiting on your oath letter?

yes sir. did you get your oath letter? there is a san diego filer who had their interview on 2nd January 2019 and they also dont have their oath yet. we are both I-751/N-400 filers tho. you are not so its expected you get yours soon i think

Edited by NeedMoreCoffee

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Xfiles said:
my_logo.png

Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed

We scheduled your oath ceremony for Receipt Number IOExxxxxxx. We sent a notice with the date, time, and location of your oath ceremony to the address you gave us. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by April 5, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

How long did you wait OATH Ceremony ? after interview

Got the new card on hand..!! 

And to be honest it looks amazing the new design..! ️ 

😞to sad I won’t need it anymore 😪

all the wait for a few days.!

NOW..! 

My online account let me see the copy pf my oath ceremony and its for april 5 at 12:30..!!! 

Edited by Xfiles

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 3/7/2019 at 9:55 PM, Xfiles said:

Got the new card on hand..!! 

And to be honest it looks amazing the new design..! ️ 

😞to sad I won’t need it anymore 😪

all the wait for a few days.!

NOW..! 

My online account let me see the copy pf my oath ceremony and its for april 5 at 12:30..!!! 

good for you)))) picture of green card in studio)))) before delete your information))) i hope next friday i will have a same

Got my interview tomorrow (combi), will spend this evening doing last minute prep. 

The only thing I wasn't able to provide was IRS tax transcripts, I really hope it isn't an issue. I got the formal i-751 interview letter, with the required evidences checklist, about 6 weeks after the N400 call up. There wasn't enough time to get them, ordering via mail was the only option (for me) and they're still on their way.

I do have 3 years tax returns and W2s so am hoping the IO will be happy with that. I can always offer to submit post interview, but I'll wait and see if it comes up on the day.

I've got everything crossed for a smooth outcome, but from reading about other people's experiences, I'm prepared for some roadblocks. Hoping for the best, but prepared to go into wait mode.

🤞

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current status: UK and USA citizen

12-Mar-19: I-751 (WAC18026) + N400 combi interview

Outcome

16 Mar-19: I-751 ~ Green Card in Hand (from submission to card delivery, 17 months)

19 Apr-19:  N400 ~ Naturalization Oath Ceremony, certificate in-hand! (from submission to oath, 6 months)

1 May 19: Voter registration card in-hand

3 May 19: USA passport in-hand

11 May 19: New SSN card in-hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.