nompish

N-400 October 2018 Filers

1,465 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Nikolas2017 said:

My processing time was 7 month . today time is changed to 5 month . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and sistem shows me , estimate time 5 month until march 2019 . If some body got same tell me

That’s awesome! Congratulations! I’m going to do my biometrics as soon as possible!!

Edited by a.t.j24

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, a.t.j24 said:

That’s awesome! Congratulations! I’m going to do my biometrics as soon as possible!!

if you have an apointment , you can go earlier as me . i made it and safe 25 days

On 11/9/2018 at 9:17 AM, jennareid said:

I applied on 10/17. Got an email on 10/20 saying they'd scheduled my biometrics. The letter with the date showed up a couple of days later - 11/6. So 3 weeks between application and fingerprints.

Did you get the Interview notice yet? I had my FP on 11/9 in Cincinnati, idk why long it would take to get interview notice

4 hours ago, Ina Winston said:

Did you get the Interview notice yet? I had my FP on 11/9 in Cincinnati, idk why long it would take to get interview notice

3 days ago with a long weekend following? Why are you expecting the interview notice so quickly?  Is Cincinnati so much faster than other field offices that you're looking at days rather than months for your notice?!

By the way for anyone else under San Francisco... it seems the approx 12 months on the myuscis website is pretty accurate. The current batch of people doing interviews/oath notifications mostly applied last November. I personally know someone who just took the oath at the last ceremony and she also said the myuscis timing was almost exact for her. :( 

Edited by SusieQQQ

5 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

3 days ago with a long weekend following? Why are you expecting the interview notice so quickly?  Is Cincinnati so much faster than other field offices that you're looking at days rather than months for your notice?!

By the way for anyone else under San Francisco... it seems the approx 12 months on the myuscis website is pretty accurate. The current batch of people doing interviews/oath notifications mostly applied last November. I personally know someone who just took the oath at the last ceremony and she also said the myuscis timing was almost exact for her. :( 

i was also surprised that someone is expecting an interview notice when people applied barely a month ago.

I told myself to only expect an interview notice from March 2019.

K-1 Journey

2015 01 14 : I-129F Mailed

2015 01 22: NOA-2

2015 03 09 : Packet 3 Received

2015 05 19 : Interview - PASSED (K-1 Visa Approved)

2015 08 19 : Arrived U.S.

2015 10 30 : Married :dance:

AOS Journey

11/05/2015: AOS Package Mailed

11/07/2015: AOS Delivered

11/15/2015: NOAx3 text and email received

11/18/2015: NOAx3 received via mail date 11/10/2015

11/26/2015: Received biometrics letter scheduled for 12/10/2015

12/10/2015: Biometrics completed

01/08/2016: Case status update I-485 "New card being produced"

01/10/2016: Case status update I-485 "Case approved"

01/12/2016: Case status update I-485 "My Card was mailed to me"

01/13/2016: Case status update I-485 "My Card picked up by USPS

01/15/2016: GREENCARD IN HAND!! DONE FOR NOW!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

17 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

I saw someone had interview 1 month after his finger print, so I just thought he may got the interview notice in one or two weeks, idk, maybe I'm wrong...

17 minutes ago, Ina Winston said:

I saw someone had interview 1 month after his finger print, so I just thought he may got the interview notice in one or two weeks, idk, maybe I'm wrong...

Idk  but i do Believe every case is different, and they sort it depending where u live and the county and fbi results..

my wife finished her citizenship in exactly 5 months.!! On San Francisco and the estimated time was like 15 months or so but it was really fast. The longest she wait was for the oath ceremony’s 2 months after interview 

1 hour ago, Ina Winston said:

recently? in cincinatti? regardless, expecting an interview notice to arrive over a long weekend may be a tad optimistic ;)

1 hour ago, Xfiles said:

Idk  but i do Believe every case is different, and they sort it depending where u live and the county and fbi results..

my wife finished her citizenship in exactly 5 months.!! On San Francisco and the estimated time was like 15 months or so but it was really fast. The longest she wait was for the oath ceremony’s 2 months after interview 

Your wife interviewed in SF? Recently? (gets hopes up again, lol)

I'm so desperate to get it done within 6 months simply because I have a child turning 18 in April.

Edited by SusieQQQ

3 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

recently? in cincinatti? regardless, expecting an interview notice to arrive over a long weekend may be a tad optimistic ;)

No it was not Cincinnati, I'm not expecting to get interview notice 3 days after my finger print, I was asking the person who had the finger print about 1 week ago...

11 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

Your wife interviewed in SF? Recently? (gets hopes up again, lol)

I'm so desperate to get it done within 6 months simply because I have a child turning 18 in April.

Well it was a few years back but as i said on internet they were saying 15 or so months to finish but it was weird, she applied living on napa, fingerprints taked on santa rosa, interview on san fransisco, then oath ceremony was on oackland...!!!  

On napa there is no much people living there and applying versus san fransisco county.! 

19 minutes ago, Xfiles said:

Well it was a few years back but as i said on internet they were saying 15 or so months to finish but it was weird, she applied living on napa, fingerprints taked on santa rosa, interview on san fransisco, then oath ceremony was on oackland...!!!  

On napa there is no much people living there and applying versus san fransisco county.! 

The wait times have increased dramatically from a few years back, they are roughly double now vs 2 years ago. If you look at the data, average was indeed around 5 months back then, but it's nearly 11 months now.  https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/historic-pt 

So as much as I'd love to take heart from your story, it's more realistic to go with what the current bunch of people interviewing have been seeing.

And yes, if you fall under SF field office, it's closest ASC for fingerprints then all interviews in SF and all oaths at the Paramount in Oakland.

Edited by SusieQQQ

31 minutes ago, Ina Winston said:

No it was not Cincinnati, I'm not expecting to get interview notice 3 days after my finger print, I was asking the person who had the finger print about 1 week ago...

ok i guess i misinterpreted the way you worded the post where you gave your fingerprint date, you seemed to be asking why it would take so long to get it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.