Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, brandonflude1 said:

Was this update yesterday? 

Yea, around 20 hours ago. I have the Case Tracker app on my phone and a notification popped and told me there's an update. I checked the old website and saw the RFE and checked the new one but it wasn't updated yet.. I just checked thew new site a few mins ago and it updated. I have yet to receive the mail, I think it'll arrive next week since it's Friday

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
7 минут назад PupperPup сказал:

Я наконец получил обновление (12 октября NOA1), но это RFE . Забавно, старый сайт обновлялся первым (egov), а новый не обновлялся, когда я проверял ранее. Все еще жду письма, чтобы знать, что мы должны делать дальше / что отправить ... вздох, это RFE, но по крайней мере это что-то

I agree, at least some information on the progress of the case.. is good. And you know that in 2 weeks you will have Noа 2 if you send what they need. We, too, from October 12, will have no information ..:((

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Julia & Matt said:

I agree, at least some information on the progress of the case.. is good. And you know that in 2 weeks you will have Noа 2 if you send what they need. We, too, from October 12, will have no information ..:((

I appreciate that your native language is Russian, but can you make sure to quote in English, please? It makes it difficult for us to help and see what you are quoting. 

Thank you :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

I appreciate that your native language is Russian, but can you make sure to quote in English, please? It makes it difficult for us to help and see what you are quoting. 

Thank you :)

Strange, I write in English, probably the site automatically translates :))

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Julia & Matt said:

Yours might be coming in soon! Maybe today or early next week! I think they've started on ours (10-13th october??) late..Might've been placed on the very bottom of the pile 😪 but since our has been updated, it won't be that long 'til yours gets an update too!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Victoria85 said:

Good morning everyone. 

I got an email this morning they finally sent my RFE letter. The new site was updated. It is not what I was hoping to hear, but I guess it it better than nothing. I was about to call USCIS this morning. I hope it will be something simple. 

Good atleast your case reviewed, I just called USCIS and talked with one of Tier 1 officer I asked her to transfer my call to Tier 2 officer, she asked me is there anything i can help you with?  I said sure you may, so asked her the status of my case and background check, about status samething bla bla blaaaaa, and about my background check she asked me that we are married or engaged I said angaged ( dam I- 129f)  so you could see that we are not married yet. Anyway she said you dont have any biomatric for fiance visa i was like I am sorry I didnt get it, I dont have it?  I said you mean I dont have to have it??  She said yeah you dont have to have it???  I heard it for the first time 🤔🤔 still asked her that is there anyway i speak with Tier 2 officer? could you please tarnsfer my call to Tier 2?  She said no the Tier 2 officers will give you the same information  that i did. She sounds like robot 

20 minutes ago, Samfar 92 said:

Good atleast your case reviewed, I just called USCIS and talked with one of Tier 1 officer I asked her to transfer my call to Tier 2 officer, she asked me is there anything i can help you with?  I said sure you may, so asked her the status of my case and background check, about status samething bla bla blaaaaa, and about my background check she asked me that we are married or engaged I said angaged ( dam I- 129f)  so you could see that we are not married yet. Anyway she said you dont have any biomatric for fiance visa i was like I am sorry I didnt get it, I dont have it?  I said you mean I dont have to have it??  She said yeah you dont have to have it???  I heard it for the first time 🤔🤔 still asked her that is there anyway i speak with Tier 2 officer? could you please tarnsfer my call to Tier 2?  She said no the Tier 2 officers will give you the same information  that i did. She sounds like robot 

You need to insist in talking to tier 2. Tier 1 has very limited info and usually I asked them politely to be sent more up and tier 1 usually say they will tell you the same thing. I say thank you but I still want to be transfered to tier 2. That's all. Be more persistent it's your case. They don't care we are numbers for them. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Victoria85 said:

You need to insist in talking to tier 2. Tier 1 has very limited info and usually I asked them politely to be sent more up and tier 1 usually say they will tell you the same thing. I say thank you but I still want to be transfered to tier 2. That's all. Be more persistent it's your case. They don't care we are numbers for them. 

Yeah i was very polit and nice, she was ok gave me info  as much as she could but didnt transfer me 😏

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Victoria85 said:

I am sorry for that. I hope you will find out something soon. I know it's a long wait. Hours feels like days but it will go away eventually. 

Well yeah lets see. So now I am confused, do they do background check on I-29f visas or not 🤔🤔

18 minutes ago, Samfar 92 said:

Well yeah lets see. So now I am confused, do they do background check on I-29f visas or not 🤔🤔

They sure do. However you don't need biometrics for that. Some cases take longer than others on checking especially if you have a criminal background. I think tier 1 confused you even more. I had call multiple times and I talked to different people some of them are very smart and know their jobs while others have no idea what they are talking about. So the officer that answered your phone call probably was in the second category.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just called right now. I talked to a lady and she transfer me to a tier 2 agent but was only able to leave a call back number because the immigration officers were all busy.

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 10/23/18

NOA 1: 10/29/18

NOA 2: 03/06/19

NVC: 03/19/19

Case #: 03/25/19

NVC left: 04/02/19

Embassy received: 04/03/19

Medical: 04/24/19

Interview: 04/29/19

Administrative Processing: 05/02/19

Issued: 05/06/19

CFO: 05/09/19

Visa in Hand: 05/10/9

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.