Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Helenlc said:

Ohh gosh small world indeed I grew up in Carlton - in - Lindrick  went to school in Worksop... Im near Mansfield now but heading to Indiana!

1 minute ago, Helenlc said:

Ohh gosh small world indeed I grew up in Carlton - in - Lindrick  went to school in Worksop... Im near Mansfield now but heading to Indiana!

Whatttt no way! I’m from Shireoaks! That is totes crazy! Did you by any chance go to Portland?

Timeline
Just now, Ashweehehe said:

Whatttt no way! I’m from Shireoaks! That is totes crazy! Did you by any chance go to Portland?

Yes I went to Portland!!! Left in 96

Timeline
1 minute ago, Helenlc said:

Yes I went to Portland!!! Left in 96

Whatttttt.  This is hella crazy! I left in 2004! Just trying to work out if you’d of been in the same year as my sister 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ashweehehe said:

Whatttttt.  This is hella crazy! I left in 2004! Just trying to work out if you’d of been in the same year as my sister 

Crazy small world... would be really curious if I knew your sister.... on another note if you ever want to chat about the whole visa thing with someone in your area going through the same process let me know 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Helenlc said:

Crazy small world... would be really curious if I knew your sister.... on another note if you ever want to chat about the whole visa thing with someone in your area going through the same process let me know 

Deffo! Are you able to inbox on this site, I could always message you my FB. Would be awesome to be able t share advice for when we’re at that next stage. 

Maybe you do, her name is Naomi im a little sceptical about putting her second name up on here, but you’d get it from that. She was always in Carlton. One of her best friends was Louisa, Kate she knew my kids nursery manager Anne Louise, I can’t think of anyone else in that year 🙈

Edited by Ashweehehe

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Ashweehehe said:

Deffo! Are you able to inbox on this site, I could always message you my FB. Would be awesome to be able t share advice for when we’re at that next stage. 

Maybe you do, her name is Naomi Roz*** im a little sceptical about putting her second name up on here, but you’d get it from that. She was always in Carlton. One of her best friends was Louisa, Kate she knew my kids nursery manager Anne Louise, I can’t think of anyone else in that year 🙈

Sent you a message probably would be easier and not give to much personal information away here... and spam this poor forum...

Sorry guys 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 3/4/2019 at 5:46 PM, brandonflude1 said:

Quick stats roundup.

September currently is operating at 63% complete (around 7% less than most prior months) with 117/185 approvals.

October:

• October currently has 79/191 approvals, this is 41% complete.
  • Those with an NOA 1 after the 16th are 36% approved (28/77).
  • Those with an NOA 1 of the 16th or prior, 51/114,  so 45% complete.

This gap is narrowing, so it could be that they are working towards the middle of the month from both ends now, but who really knows?

November already has 7/160 (4%) approvals. 

As always, be sure to update your timelines when you receive anything, even if it's an RFE.

When are we going to get a stats update? I really like when you post this information. 😀 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
7 часов назад, brandonflude1 сказал:

Это их «официальный ответ», 29 июля - это дата запроса, когда вы считаете, что время обработки не соответствует норме. Большинство заявок утверждены до этого времени.

запросить уровень 2 и попробуйте спросить, завершена ли ваша проверка данных. для многих пользователей здесь

вчера позвонил мой жених, он попросил перейти на уровень 2, но ему отказали, сказали, что  еще не 7 месяцев. Они сказали, что дело находится в процессе и нет никакой РСЕ . Для меня ожидание настолько болезненно, когда я вижу, что конец октября уже утвержден (у нас с 12 октября). Как вам удается перейти на уровень 2?

Edited by Julia & Matt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
7 часов назад, brandonflude1 сказал:

Это их «официальный ответ», 29 июля - это дата запроса, когда вы считаете, что время обработки не соответствует норме. Большинство заявок утверждены до этого времени.

позвоните еще раз, на этот раз запросите уровень 2 и попробуйте спросить, завершена ли ваша проверка данных. это, кажется, работало для многих пользователей здесь

my fiance called yesterday, he asked for tier 2, but he was refused, since there are no 7 months. They said wait, it's in the process and there is no rfe .. It is very hard to wait (we have from October 12) when i see that after us many people approved  and even November

Timeline
9 hours ago, Stel0&Ari said:

When are we going to get a stats update? I really like when you post this information. 😀 

Right now! I've been holding off because I'm kinda bummed that so many others are getting approvals and the data doesn't look great for us early filers, with November already receiving a handful of approvals.

But alas.

September: 126/185 approvals, this is 68% 

October: 

• 89/193 approvals, roughly 46%.
  • AFTER 16th October: 34/77 (44%)
  • ON OR BEFORE 16th October: 55/116 (47%)
  • Worth noting, these %'s are slowly closing in on each other, in terms of data this indicates the month is nearly complete. When we have equal percentages for A and B, either some workers are doing the month backwards and some forwards, or the rest of us yet to be approved have further background checks etc. to be done and so this is taking up some time.

November: 13/164 approvals, totally 8%.

Remember: Not everyone will update their timeline, so consider 75% the absolute maximum. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Victoria85 said:

Good morning everyone. 

I got an email this morning they finally sent my RFE letter. The new site was updated. It is not what I was hoping to hear, but I guess it it better than nothing. I was about to call USCIS this morning. I hope it will be something simple. 

At least it shows your case is being worked! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I finally got an update (Oct 12 NOA1) but it's an RFE. Funny thing, the old website updated first (egov) and the new one didn't update when I checked earlier. Still waiting for the mail to know what we gotta do next/what to send...sigh, it's RFE but at least it's something

Timeline
Just now, PupperPup said:

I finally got an update (Oct 12 NOA1) but it's an RFE. Funny thing, the old website updated first (egov) and the new one didn't update when I checked earlier. Still waiting for the mail to know what we gotta do next/what to send...sigh, it's RFE but at least it's something

Was this update yesterday? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.