Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

It seems like the UK is taking slightly longer on average. Could be that our background checks aren’t as straight forward

I just checked your timeline and saw you’re UK also, which area if you don’t mind me asking? 

I have K2s also and I just feel like our lives are on hold.   I feel like I’ve become slightly obsessive over checking everything 🙈😂

Aren’t the background checks on the petitioner at this stage? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ashweehehe said:

I just checked your timeline and saw you’re UK also, which area if you don’t mind me asking? 

I have K2s also and I just feel like our lives are on hold.   I feel like I’ve become slightly obsessive over checking everything 🙈😂

Aren’t the background checks on the petitioner at this stage? 

I’m from Derby. What about you?

I am also obsessing so don’t feel bad. Once this part is done, the waits aren’t a problem (who cares if I takes 2 years to adjust status as long as you’re there).

But no, the background checks are on the petitioner and the beneficiary. 

(https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/K1_Process_V11.pdf)

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

I do too 😭 I get so impatient seeing other cases after mine getting approved :(

it sucks doesn’t it. Even more so because you’re so far apart and no one around you understands what  you’re going through.  I try to stay positive and think, one day closer.  Then i check the status and disappoint myself 😂 girl just needs a miracle over here already. 

Just now, Ashweehehe said:

it sucks doesn’t it. Even more so because you’re so far apart and no one around you understands what  you’re going through.  I try to stay positive and think, one day closer.  Then i check the status and disappoint myself 😂 girl just needs a miracle over here already. 

I understand it! Message me on WhatsApp if you ever want to chat! 346-702-0001

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ashweehehe said:

am hoping USCIS are working today and start approving cases already

Timeline
4 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

I’m from Derby. What about you?

I am also obsessing so don’t feel bad. Once this part is done, the waits aren’t a problem (who cares if I takes 2 years to adjust status as long as you’re there).

But no, the background checks are on the petitioner and the beneficiary. 

(https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/K1_Process_V11.pdf)

Oooh I didn’t realise they was on both at this point.  

You’re not far from me, I’m in Nottinghamshire! 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

I understand it! Message me on WhatsApp if you ever want to chat! 346-702-0001

I don’t have WhatsApp but if you have Insta drop me that and I’ll give you a follow, be cool to have someone going through this same process and I guess watch as their story unfolds to.  Mines Ashweehehe if you do 

Just now, Ashweehehe said:

I don’t have WhatsApp but if you have Insta drop me that and I’ll give you a follow, be cool to have someone going through this same process and I guess watch as their story unfolds to.  Mines Ashweehehe if you do 

Just follows you 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't know if USCIS Officers are working and have peoples files I didn't see a lot of Approves Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday  so far hoping today and Tomorrow...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Samfar 92 said:

Well since I applied we are planing to meet, but didnt know this approval process will take forever...  And I also believe they are going by countries, I also notice people from philippines getting approve way faster, If I would know it before I would make my heart to fill in Love with a philippino lol 😂😂😂😂

My beneficiary is at Philippines but we still havent been approved huhu

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 10/23/18

NOA 1: 10/29/18

NOA 2: 03/06/19

NVC: 03/19/19

Case #: 03/25/19

NVC left: 04/02/19

Embassy received: 04/03/19

Medical: 04/24/19

Interview: 04/29/19

Administrative Processing: 05/02/19

Issued: 05/06/19

CFO: 05/09/19

Visa in Hand: 05/10/9

Timeline
1 minute ago, Dory81 said:

Hi everyone I am new here, i am October 22, 2018 filer. Do you guys know when they start the processing for October 2018?

October has already started. Around half the users on this site have been approved for October. 

Consider giving USCIS a call on 1800-375-5283, pressing 1,1,2,2 as the options to the questions. Once through to someone ask to speak to tier 2.

let us know how it goes 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.