Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Just now, Samfar 92 said:

Yeah more then one time, samething we are still processing July bla blah and yours is in normal process...  

They told me that even if they did do a background check she couldnt see because it’s an internal thing. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

I am going crazy, any updates or anything? I go see my fiancé in 21 days and I really want an approval before 😭

I can relate.

I am going to visit my fiancé in 35 days. I hope that I get my NOA2 before the trip.

I-751 Timeline

● Aug 11, 2022 / I-751 / Submission to USCIS

● Jun 20, 2024 / I-751 / Biometrics, i.e. fingerprint and photo

1 minute ago, JoeMc said:

I can relate.

I am going to visit my fiancé in 35 days. I hope that I get my NOA2 before the trip.

I wish I understood how they worked. It seems many from Philippines were approved recently, do they work by country? Ugh.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

I wish I understood how they worked. It seems many from Philippines were approved recently, do they work by country? Ugh.

Well since I applied we are planing to meet, but didnt know this approval process will take forever...  And I also believe they are going by countries, I also notice people from philippines getting approve way faster, If I would know it before I would make my heart to fill in Love with a philippino lol 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Samfar 92

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

They told me that even if they did do a background check she couldnt see because it’s an internal thing. 

Tier 2 officer can see it last week I called very nice officer told me that my background check was completed on Feb 27 I heard that's the last steps to get approved so I called again yesterday the officer was kool and said yes my background check is completed and my file should be with a USCIS Officer for a decision he also mentioned no RFE its stating pending hope to get approved soon...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
Just now, Samfar 92 said:

Well since I applied we are planing to meet, but didnt know this approval process will take forever...  And I also believe they are going by countries, I also notice people from philippines getting approve way faster, If I would know it before I would make my heart to fill in Love with a philippino lol 😂😂😂😂

Lol I said to my sister why is Philippines getting approved fast and she said well you should of fell in love with Phillipino😂😂

Just now, Jlo102612 said:

Tier 2 officer can see it last week I called very nice officer told me that my background check was completed on Feb 27 I heard that's the last steps to get approved so I called again yesterday the officer was kool and said yes my background check is completed and my file should be with a USCIS Officer for a decision he also mentioned no RFE its stating pending hope to get approved soon...

Well that’s good news! I will try again tomorrow. They told me that Monday, she wasn’t rude but it seems just didn’t want to check I guess. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Pinti90 said:

Lol I said to my sister why is Philippines getting approved fast and she said well you should of fell in love with Phillipino😂😂

1 minute ago, Pinti90 said:

did you check if your background was completed?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Pinti90 said:

But I think I am very tall for a philipino guy lol 😂😂😂

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

Well that’s good news! I will try again tomorrow. They told me that Monday, she wasn’t rude but it seems just didn’t want to check I guess. 

Same here, I wanted to call today but I will wait till tomorrow 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Samfar 92 said:

But I think I am very tall for a philipino guy lol 😂😂😂

did you call and see if your background check was completed already?

1 minute ago, Samfar 92 said:

Same here, I wanted to call today but I will wait till tomorrow 

What do you say when you call to speak with tier2?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
20 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

Michigan :) what about you?

I've been reading through the form and saw you're from the UK and heading to Michigan too - such a small world haha! :D 

Timeline

I don't think they necessarily process Philippines faster, from the statistics I've seen it seems like the Philippines represents a fairly substantial % of overall applications (at least relative to the size/population of the country), so that may make it seem like more of them are getting approved relative to other countries.

However my fiance is from there and we're mid Sept and still waiting so....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, nitad3 said:

I've been reading through the form and saw you're from the UK and heading to Michigan too - such a small world haha! :D 

Such a small world! Where abouts in Michigan?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.