Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, JoeMc said:

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

did you call USCIS today I called them they will call me back in 2 hours with a Tier Officer 2 crossing my fingers with good news or an update my background was completed last week Thursday

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Anna92 said:

I just googled it! Looks amazing

I am around 3 miles (as the crow flies) from this beach...

Wf1M1TzJ5Ncz4NkEQSZc0AgOMywYw44xx_CEPGYb

I-751 Timeline

● Aug 11, 2022 / I-751 / Submission to USCIS

● Jun 20, 2024 / I-751 / Biometrics, i.e. fingerprint and photo

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I called on Monday and did not get any new information. I will give it some time before I try again.  

I-751 Timeline

● Aug 11, 2022 / I-751 / Submission to USCIS

● Jun 20, 2024 / I-751 / Biometrics, i.e. fingerprint and photo

Timeline

spoke to a very nice Tier 2 Officer said my case is with the USCIS Officer Adjudications   and background Check completed hope to get approve soon just wondering do you all know how long does it take I see from previous approval after they completed there background within one or two they get approved any feedbacks?

1 hour ago, Jlo102612 said:

spoke to a very nice Tier 2 Officer said my case is with the USCIS Officer Adjudications   and background Check completed hope to get approve soon just wondering do you all know how long does it take I see from previous approval after they completed there background within one or two they get approved any feedbacks?

Our background check was completed in November and we have not gotten NOA2 yet😭😭😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Lenchiksun said:

Our background check was completed in November and we have not gotten NOA2 yet😭😭😭

If you filed in january as your timeline says, have you called USCIS ?

Timeline
Just now, brandonflude1 said:

2 minutes ago, Lenchiksun said:

wow whats going on? did you call USCIS

1 hour ago, brandonflude1 said:

Of course we called, several Congressman requests, Ombadsman and still nothing.... Advised us being patient:) 1 year 1 month 10 days since  noa1

Edited by Lenchiksun

Timeline
14 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Do you know from previous people that have completed there background how long until they received there approval

4 hours ago, Lenchiksun said:

Of course we called, several Congressman requests, Ombadsman and still nothing.... Advised us being patient:) 1 year 1 month 10 days since  noa1

I think it's time for you to think about sueing the USCIS. I know some cases that unfortunately should go thru that path to get their aproval. The whole process is taking about 60 days. The judge basically force USCIS to take a decision. They are not invincible. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Victoria85 said:

Hi you already got a letter with RFE or how did you found out. Tier 2 told me last week I am getting rfe however they haven't sent it yet. No I wonder how many more days or weeks will take for that to be printer and sent. 

I called the USCIS on Monday and Tier1 told me my RFE was issued on February 21 but I didn’t receive  yet ..I’m going to wait till Friday then I’m gonna call them also she refused to transfer me to Tier 2

Just now, AlbBoy2 said:

I called the USCIS on Monday and Tier1 told me my RFE was issued on February 21 but I didn’t receive  yet ..I’m going to wait till Friday then I’m gonna call them also she refused to transfer me to Tier 2

1 minute ago, AlbBoy2 said:

Hahaha ironically mine was ordered on the 21st as well but it hasn't been issued from what I understand. I wonder if we have the same officer. Let me please know if you don't mind what your rfe is for? When you get it. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
Just now, Victoria85 said:

Hahaha ironically mine was ordered on the 21st as well but it hasn't been issued from what I understand. I wonder if we have the same officer. Let me please know if you don't mind what your rfe is for? When you get it. 

Yes no problem. I hope it’s something simple   They never changed the status on website. 

1 minute ago, AlbBoy2 said:

Yes no problem. I hope it’s something simple   They never changed the status on website. 

I hope so too. I feel like I gave them everything they asked for in initial package but who knows. It's like a lottery you can be cut and clean and get rfe and delays or you can have a bunch of red flags and somehow get thru fast and with no problems.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.