Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Pinti90 said:

It’s to late to call them now that’s why probably  . But call tomorrow 1-800-375-5283 then press 1,1,2,2#

They’re open 8-8 Eastern, Monday to Friday

1 minute ago, Pinti90 said:

It’s to late to call them now that’s why probably  . But call tomorrow 1-800-375-5283 then press 1,1,2,2#

Will they answer on a Saturday?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

So as soon as I call 18003755283 press 1,1,2,2?

Yes 🤗

10 minutes ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

Will they answer on a Saturday?

No 

3 hours ago, Frobert said:

Approved! 

NOA1 - Oct 26th

NOA2 - Feb 21st

118 Days! 

We weren't expecting anything until maybe mid March so this came as a total surprise! 

Congrats Frobert! An auspicious start to March... :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 hours ago, yoli15 said:

My Fiance Is From Mexico, Our Noa1 Was Oct 5, 2018 & Got Our Noa2 With An Aproval Date Of Feb 13,2019. So Probably They Don't Have Them Arranged In Any Specific Way?  😰Hope You Get It Soon 

My fiancé is also Mexico.  NOA1 of Oct. 5th... still no NOA2 :crying:

NOTE: Black & Bold = Visa Related

02/16/2018: Met online on a mobile game called Guns of Glory

10/03/2018: I129f sent

10/05/2018: NOA1

02/26/2019: NOA2 

03/19/2019: NVC received

03/22/2019: NVC case # assigned

04/02/2019: Consulate received

08/21/2019: Medical - passed on vaccines so insurance can be used in the USA.

08/22/2019: ASC

08/27/2019: Interview -APPROVED!!!

09/11/2019: Entered USA through Chicago O'hare

09/20/2019: Married

10/09/2019: Filed AOS

11/12/2019: Biometric appointment

12/13/2019: RFE (birth certificate)

Total time spent together before K1 interview: 65 days.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Russel1995 said:

I Feel Bad For Everyone! I Wish All Of Y'all Could Just Recieve The Notice Already. I Can't Imagine How Hard It Must Be To See,For Example, People Like Me With The Same Country & Noa1 Already Recieved The Noa2 & Wonder Why Haven't You Got Any Sort Of Notification. I Myself Always Thought I Would've Been One Of The Last Ones Or That I Would've Got An RFE (I Only Had Pictures Of Our Son With Him,None Of Him& i, And I Also Sent A

Legal DNA Results To Prove We Have A Son((He's 3)). But In The What Not To Send List It Mentions DNA Samples But I Said To My Self Its All Or Nothing 😅Cuz I Didn't Have Too Much Physical Evedince Except For That & Flight Tickets & Stamped Passport)  So i Was Surprised When Recieved An Approval. Now I'm Really Thinking That They Work On Cases In No Specific Order?  I Don't Know What To Tell You Because I Know Its Frustrating To Keep Patientce When All You Just Really  Want Is To Be With Your Fiance, But Hang In There & Do Not Lose Faith Because It Will Come Sooner Or Later For All Of Us. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, Russel1995 said:

Don't worry, I have an October 9th NOA1 and still waiting. It's a new week soon, so hopefully we will see many more approvals come in. For all we know our approvals could be in the process of being approved, waiting for background checks, or waiting for a final approval. They could also already be mailed out, and currently traveling through the USPS system. Fingers crossed, I'm hopeful!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
15 hours ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

So as soon as I call 18003755283 press 1,1,2,2?

You don't enter them all at the same time.

First it asks you about language....  Enter a 1...

After it reads the next set of options you enter 1...

After the next options are given you enter a 2....

And so on...

I-751 Timeline

● Aug 11, 2022 / I-751 / Submission to USCIS

● Jun 20, 2024 / I-751 / Biometrics, i.e. fingerprint and photo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Russel1995 said:

BOTH SITES STILL NOTHING!!!!!!

BUT!!!

I got NOA2 today in the mail!!!!  Approval date of 2/26/2019!!!!

HERE WE GOOOO!!!!!

Congrats!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Russel1995 said:

BUT!!!

HERE WE GOOOO!!!!!

Congrats! There you go the longest waiting game is over. Good luck in your next steps

Timeline
8 hours ago, yoli15 said:

I Feel Bad For Everyone! I Wish All Of Y'all Could Just Recieve The Notice Already. I Can't Imagine How Hard It Must Be To See,For Example, People Like Me With The Same Country & Noa1 Already Recieved The Noa2 & Wonder Why Haven't You Got Any Sort Of Notification. I Myself Always Thought I Would've Been One Of The Last Ones Or That I Would've Got An RFE (I Only Had Pictures Of Our Son With Him,None Of Him& i, And I Also Sent A

Legal DNA Results To Prove We Have A Son((He's 3)). But In The What Not To Send List It Mentions DNA Samples But I Said To My Self Its All Or Nothing 😅Cuz I Didn't Have Too Much Physical Evedince Except For That & Flight Tickets & Stamped Passport)  So i Was Surprised When Recieved An Approval. Now I'm Really Thinking That They Work On Cases In No Specific Order?  I Don't Know What To Tell You Because I Know Its Frustrating To Keep Patientce When All You Just Really  Want Is To Be With Your Fiance, But Hang In There & Do Not Lose Faith Because It Will Come Sooner Or Later For All Of Us. 

Got it in mail today!!! Both sites still say "case recieved"

NOTE: Black & Bold = Visa Related

02/16/2018: Met online on a mobile game called Guns of Glory

10/03/2018: I129f sent

10/05/2018: NOA1

02/26/2019: NOA2 

03/19/2019: NVC received

03/22/2019: NVC case # assigned

04/02/2019: Consulate received

08/21/2019: Medical - passed on vaccines so insurance can be used in the USA.

08/22/2019: ASC

08/27/2019: Interview -APPROVED!!!

09/11/2019: Entered USA through Chicago O'hare

09/20/2019: Married

10/09/2019: Filed AOS

11/12/2019: Biometric appointment

12/13/2019: RFE (birth certificate)

Total time spent together before K1 interview: 65 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Russel1995 said:

BUT!!!

HERE WE GOOOO!!!!!

Congrats ! I hope I will have it in the mail when I get off from work I am stressed out over that wait game . 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.