Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
3 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

Nothing is going to change regardless of whether we call or not, it could just be bad news lol

That is the only thing keeping me from calling today....

I-751 Timeline

● Aug 11, 2022 / I-751 / Submission to USCIS

● Jun 20, 2024 / I-751 / Biometrics, i.e. fingerprint and photo

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good morning and happy Friday! 35 minutes til CSC opens, lets see how many more October filers will receive their approvals today!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, Drenimarcus said:

Updated on the new site not the old. 

33CD2B68-9919-4126-BE3D-C02AFED84824.jpeg

When did you check for your update on the new website and did you call yesterday and found out you were approve I called yesterday and said my papers are completed and its in the officers desk for approval and wondering how long does it take until he or she approves it...

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Damonlee said:

Good morning and happy Friday! 35 minutes til CSC opens, lets see how many more October filers will receive their approvals today!

Good Morning Hoping that the officers that has my papers already sign it and approve it was at his or her desk on Feb 27, 2019 crossing my finger today let it be the approval for all of us....

1 minute ago, Jlo102612 said:

Good Morning Hoping that the officers that has my papers already sign it and approve it was at his or her desk on Feb 27, 2019 crossing my finger today let it be the approval for all of us....

Have you try to login into your USCIS account to check if any update?

Sometimes it’s not updated on both sites and will just shown on informed delivery.

Mine, no update on case tracker but when we logged into our account after trceived email notification said case was approved on 26/2. Until now on case tracker still shown case was received. Today 1/3, it’s (hardcopy NOA2) shown on our informed delivery.

Good luck!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, mepck said:

Have you try to login into your USCIS account to check if any update?

Sometimes it’s not updated on both sites and will just shown on informed delivery.

Mine, no update on case tracker but when we logged into our account after trceived email notification said case was approved on 26/2. Until now on case tracker still shown case was received. Today 1/3, it’s (hardcopy NOA2) shown on our informed delivery.

Good luck!

Not yet because the officer just had my papers on Thursday it was completed all background check all done and it’s in his or her desk hoping they can approve it today or soon!!

22 minutes ago, Anna92 said:

Called again, not even assigned to an officer -_-

I'm sure that is wrong. Tier 2 are only the ones that have access to that information. The next time you call back be sure to ask for a tier 2 agent and present your questions. Your outcome will be more accurate.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Just now, Greenbaum said:

I'm sure that is wrong. Tier 2 are only the ones that have access to that information. The next time you call back be sure to ask for a tier 2 agent and present your questions. Your outcome will be more accurate.

No, we actually got a call back from a tier 2 agent and specifically said that we want to talk to a tier 2 agent and he confirmed he was one 😊

7 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

Not yet because the officer just had my papers on Thursday it was completed all background check all done and it’s in his or her desk hoping they can approve it today or soon!!

As recommended you should go over to the website and see if there is an approval that's been posted. What you find there will certainly answer your concerns.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Anna92 said:

Called again, not even assigned to an officer -_-

Also called again this morning,  and spoke with one of tier 2 officer, he was nice but was rushing to answer, I asked him about background check,  he said your case look pretty clear, but didnt say when I will be approve, and said your case in normal process, I said yeah it is but if its on country which I heard in this forum, I told him I know alot of people from some countries is not really good but still got their approvals before me,  I also metioned I understand that every case is diff and depens on country as well but Germany is not that Bad lol so hoping for good news soon 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

As recommended you should go over to the website and see if there is an approval that's been posted. What you find there will certainly answer your concerns.

Noting yet on the new website, the Officer I talk to you yesterday was very helpful and said all background checks completed and my file is in the desk of the officer as of feb. 27, 2019  he or she will approved it and mentioned also it doesn't take long for them to approve it hoping soon......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.