Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

What did you ask when you called the hotline?

I just ask for information and she was nice and transfer me to tier 2 officer in California service center and he gave me lots of info..... and said that my papers have been completed and its in the officers desk to be approval and sign....

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Victoria85 said:

You are lucky that you got so much info. How long you waited before tier 2 called you back? 

20 mins wait and yes I was lucky and happy that I was transfer and he gave me so much info that my papers was completed as of Feb 27, 2019 and its in the officers desk for approval and he also mention that the officers don't waste time to approve it because of many of them am hoping to get approved this week.... that made my day

7 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

20 mins wait and yes I was lucky and happy that I was transfer and he gave me so much info that my papers was completed as of Feb 27, 2019 and its in the officers desk for approval and he also mention that the officers don't waste time to approve it because of many of them am hoping to get approved this week.... that made my day

This info gives me hopes. I am happy for you. 

1 hour ago, KirstyMcDonald said:

My fiancee called the California office this morning and got a call back from a rude Tier 2 agent who gave a standard speil and then hung up on her as she was asking for his badge number. He told her our case is pending and that they have 88 more days to make a decision before our case goes outside of normal processing time, at which time he might be able to help her. He said he could not tell her anything else because they still have 88 days and the speed all depends on the case load of the duty officer dealing with our case. So.....we learned nothing by calling. NOA1 on the egov website October 18, 2018. NOA1 on the myuscis website October 23, 2018. We're in no different a position than we were before we called but it seems more frustrating because he was so rude! 

What is the phone number for the California Service Center? Does calling it directly get you to a tier 2 officer? Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Creamy said:

What is the phone number for the California Service Center? Does calling it directly get you to a tier 2 officer? Thank you

It's 1800 375 5283, and no, you will have to ask to speak to Tier 2. Good luck!

1 minute ago, Creamy said:

1800 375 5283. You press 1 than 1 again, after that 2 another 2 and #. You will be talking to tier 1. They see the same info as we are. Ask them to be transfered to tier2.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Victoria85 said:

You are lucky that you got so much info. How long you waited before tier 2 called you back? 

I am October 31 noa 1 date . I just called the USCIS as well got a chance to speak to tier 2 office she was nice but said no updates yet and it’s normal processing time she said as of right now they still processing July you can look at our website for processing times. I said I don’t really check that because a lot of October people getting approved she said oh really . 

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Victoria85 said:

This info gives me hopes. I am happy for you. 

don't worry am sure yours there and getting approved as well I was just lucky to talk to nice guy and gave me info and I was really happy when he said that my papers were completed and its in the officers desk as of Feb 27, 2019 for approval...

I could not resist and called to USCIS. I was told by tier 2 they need more info for me. So I am guessing I am getting a RFE. I am very frustrating right now. I feel like I have a deja Vu. I have no idea what they could possible want. I hire a lawyer just to make everything right this time but looks like it was not enough. I just don't get it why it is so hard for some people to get thru this damn process. 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Victoria85 said:

I could not resist and called to USCIS. I was told by tier 2 they need more info for me. So I am guessing I am getting a RFE. I am very frustrating right now. I feel like I have a deja Vu. I have no idea what they could possible want. I hire a lawyer just to make everything right this time but looks like it was not enough. I just don't get it why it is so hard for some people to get thru this damn process. 

I see sorry to hear that, the tier 2 officer you didn't mention to me that they needed more info all mention that my papers were completed and it sin the officer desk as of Feb, 27 2019 don't worry ok keep us updated....

Timeline
1 hour ago, Pinti90 said:

I am October 31 noa 1 date . I just called the USCIS as well got a chance to speak to tier 2 office she was nice but said no updates yet and it’s normal processing time she said as of right now they still processing July you can look at our website for processing times. I said I don’t really check that because a lot of October people getting approved she said oh really . 

am sure yours is coming as well, I was just lucky that I had a good tier 2 officer that gave me lots info and said my paper were completed and its in the officer desk for the final approval and mention also the papers going to the officer means its good to go for final approval because he doesn't have time to go over it so he means that once your papers are completed its good to go for approval and doesn't stay long at the officers desk for approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

am sure yours is coming as well, I was just lucky that I had a good tier 2 officer that gave me lots info and said my paper were completed and its in the officer desk for the final approval and mention also the papers going to the officer means its good to go for final approval because he doesn't have time to go over it so he means that once your papers are completed its good to go for approval and doesn't stay long at the officers desk for approval

This exactly. I called Monday - and they said it wasn’t assigned and wait more months blah blah blah- and I woke up to my NOA2 today. Once they are looking at it, it apparently takes no time at all. Don’t stress. It’s still very early. I was all ready to settle in and wait out 3 more months. It’s happening this year. You will be very busy with preparing everything for the next steps very very soon. 

Edited by sdjk

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.