Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, AlbBoy2 said:

Received text message from USCIS and my case was updated on old website. Still nothing on new websiteΒ 

When did you send?When did they get your answer?My documents they received on March 28 and nothing

Edited by Julia & Matt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
20 hours ago, Julia & Matt said:

I'm just shocked that people continue to get approval for January, and we are still waiting

Me too. Β It’s so upsetting. Yet another one on Facebook K1 group got approved in just under three months! Β I’m happy for them but I just can’t express it because I’m so upset that I’ve been waiting close to seven months just like some of us here still are.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

13 hours ago, SarahX20 said:

Thats good to know. Β I’ll just be checking on the new site from here on out.Β 

I thought your K-1 was approved at the embassy,Β yet you cancelled it after finding out the beneficiary’s intentions were fraudulent?

Timeline

How many K1 October filers are actually still waiting for NOA2? I see a few of you in the last pages of thisΒ original thread. This could mean there are justΒ a few of usΒ left. I did hear requesting an expedite can delay your processingΒ as well as placing an inquiry. I requested an expedite December 18, they would not grant it, then I placed an inquiry after 6 months of waiting and was told via email it was currently being adjudicated and to allow 45 days. Could mean nothing or could mean something. Overall Im 195Β days waiting. Very frustrating and ImΒ so anxious. December and January filers are getting approved by the numbers each day.Β Every day of not hearing anything is another depressing day. Trying to stay busy withΒ positive thoughts though!Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

I thought your K-1 was approved at the embassy,Β yet you cancelled it after finding out the beneficiary’s intentions were fraudulent?

@JorgedigΒ  I actually posted this. Sarah is aΒ friend of mine who wasΒ staying with me for several days. I put her on VJ as I was seeking help for her.Β She never logged out before she left. For the past two days I’ve been posting under her without realizing it wasn’t me. Moderator cannot switch it.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

22 minutes ago, SJordanS said:

How many K1 October filers are actually still waiting for NOA2? I see a few of you in the last pages of thisΒ original thread. This could mean there are justΒ a few of usΒ left. I did hear requesting an expedite can delay your processingΒ as well as placing an inquiry. I requested an expedite December 18, they would not grant it, then I placed an inquiry after 6 months of waiting and was told via email it was currently being adjudicated and to allow 45 days. Could mean nothing or could mean something. Overall Im 195Β days waiting. Very frustrating and ImΒ so anxious. December and January filers are getting approved by the numbers each day.Β Every day of not hearing anything is another depressing day. Trying to stay busy withΒ positive thoughts though!Β 

That reply that USCIS gave you about your case being adjudicated and that you should receive a notice of action within 45 days, that is a standard response, please don't take to much stock in that. I got the same answer and the 45 days came and went. They give that reply out routinely.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Β 

Β 

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

i think the biggest thing for the few of you that are left is that you are comparing your cases with others. I know that is a hard thing not to do I know from experience that will only stress you out more. You have got to relax. It does not help when you go to other threads after your month and see people there getting approved. That hurts so much I know what you are feeling. If you could limit or cut out all together your time here on VJ that would help you to relax because at the rate most of you still waiting are going you are going to get big time depressed. As someone who waited 299 days I know what I am talking about it worked for me. No amount of inquiries (I put in three), no congressperson (I did that too) is going to get you approved. The bottom line is USCIS itself. They will approve you when they are ready and there is little you can do aside from waiting.

Β 

There is always going to be the few that get left behind in their months (I was one) and trust me it hurts soooo much, but you have got to find a way and do this time, you have to wait it out. Find a way to reduce or eliminate your stress level. Keep putting in your out of processing inquiries (monthly) keep your logs as to what they tell you and if you want contact your congressperson. The best most effective thing IMO is staying away from the other threads and limit your time on VJ at least until you are approved that is the single most thing I can recommend to you. I know its very hard, very hard but dig deep inside yourself "YOU GOT THIS" it can be done, if I can do it so can you!!!!! I'm very sorry it's like that but it is I just thought I'd share with the few of you who are still waiting.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Β 

Β 

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sarge2155 said:

That reply that USCIS gave you about your case being adjudicated and that you should receive a notice of action within 45 days, that is a standard response, please don't take to much stock in that. I got the same answer and the 45 days came and went. They give that reply out routinely.

Yes somebody else here on VJ told you the same thing so I don’t have myΒ hopes up much. Β If nothing happens on the 45th day I’m reaching out to my congressman.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
27 minutes ago, SJordanS said:

Yes somebody else here on VJ told you the same thing so I don’t have myΒ hopes up much. Β If nothing happens on the 45th day I’m reaching out to my congressman.Β 

Do you also have a RFΠ•?Β 

12 minutes ago, Julia & Matt said:

estamos aprobados :)!!!!!!Β 

Congratulations!!
I always go to this thread to see his and Victoria's answers, thank God one step closer. I have faith that Vistoria will also be approved this week.

8 minutes ago, Miosotty M said:

Congratulations!!
I always go to this thread to see his and Victoria's answers, thank God one step closer. I have faith that Vistoria will also be approved this week.

Thank you. I hope you are correct. πŸ™‚

4 minutes ago, sheksahim said:

Finally...... congratulations 😍😍😍

What about you ?

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.