Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, KPMB said:

I got the text at 12:30 pm. I really hope you get your approval soon. Would be nice to continue through the process together! I think the trick was to send a variety of evidence. If some of your evidence is not translated, it should not harm you if your other evidence is solid. Our initial evidence focused one 1 event because we didn’t want to cause any confusion but our second eveidence was a mix of evidences for several events. 

Yeah that would be nice to get an approval soon. We sent them a bunch of things now it depends on the officer who is looking at our evidence. I will keep you posted. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
51 minutes ago, sheksahim said:

I hear you. I was taking to Victoria today and only 4 of us still waiting on approval. im so ready to end the waiting game. 😤

I also cannot work normally and sleep, this is not life, just stress

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

IDK why but the old website updates for me first (egov) than the new one (uscis.dhs.gov). It took a little while for us to respond to our RFE (needed better, larger pictures and proof of name change for the beneficiary) but we finally sent it on april 10th (delivered by the 12th) and uscis old website (egov.uscis.gov) has updated it and they've received our response on the 15th....the new website hasn't updated yet. 
(I also have the case tracker app)

when I got an RFE, the old website updated first, then the new one...

Anyway, I hope this won't take long fingers crossed

Timeline
1 minute ago, PupperPup said:

IDK why but the old website updates for me first (egov) than the new one (uscis.dhs.gov). It took a little while for us to respond to our RFE (needed better, larger pictures and proof of name change for the beneficiary) but we finally sent it on april 10th (delivered by the 12th) and uscis old website (egov.uscis.gov) has updated it and they've received our response on the 15th....the new website hasn't updated yet. 
(I also have the case tracker app)

when I got an RFE, the old website updated first, then the new one...

Anyway, I hope this won't take long fingers crossed

We are waiting for 3 weeks and nothing(

Timeline
1 minute ago, Julia & Matt said:

We are waiting for 3 weeks and nothing(

I heard it usually takes 30-90 days...but I've seen people around our timeline who got it a few days (less than a week even) after submitting their RFE response... I guess it really varies. Good luck to us! I hope you'll receive your good news very soon! Stay positive

Timeline
27 minutes ago, PupperPup said:

I heard it usually takes 30-90 days...but I've seen people around our timeline who got it a few days (less than a week even) after submitting their RFE response... I guess it really varies. Good luck to us! I hope you'll receive your good news very soon! Stay positive

Yes, indeed, many get an answer in 7 days, but we don’t have it and it is very disappointing. No more strength to be positive

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Julia & Matt said:

Yes, indeed, many get an answer in 7 days, but we don’t have it and it is very disappointing. No more strength to be positive

Don't lose hope! Btw why did u get an RFE if u don't mind me asking? Maybe it depends on what kind of document/s they ask for RFE

Timeline
8 minutes ago, PupperPup said:

Don't lose hope! Btw why did u get an RFE if u don't mind me asking? Maybe it depends on what kind of document/s they ask for RFE

It was necessary to send the original divorce certificate.  we sent only a copy, so we have RFE,but we sent what they needed 3 weeks ago

I have a question. So we received and RFE about proving that we met within 2 years. We met a few times in Canada (my fiance is not Canadian), but we met there because I could not go in his country. I technically could not prove I was there because I did not have my passport stamped. I did some research and we went to Canada board and customs in Montreal and put a request for my entries in Canada. The officer at CBC said it may take up to 6-8 months to receive an answer. We sent our rfe letter without that paper. We thought we cannot wait that long. USCIS received our rfe on the April 5th. And last night I got my records of entering and leaving Canada from CBC. I don't know what to do now. Should I sent them like an addendum or should I wait and see what happens ? Any thoughts ?

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Julia & Matt said:

It was necessary to send the original divorce certificate.  we sent only a copy, so we have RFE,but we sent what they needed 3 weeks ago

Ohhh wow. I thought never to send an original copy? I had to send a birth certificate of the beneficiary (middle name issues) so they asked for proof and we only sent a copy..I've called them and thry said copies would be okay but you never know..i hope that won't be a problem..

But hey, I'm sure you'll get your approval within a week..it hasn't been 30 days yet. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.